Not One, But Three

Topic by FunInTheSun

FunInTheSun

Home Forums Men’s and Father’s Rights Not One, But Three

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Monk  Monk 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    +6
    FunInTheSun
    FunInTheSun
    Participant

This bimbo had an affair and got pregnant more than once. Then she demanded child support from her ex-husband when she knew he wasn’t the biological father of her (not one, but) THREE KIDS. I don’t understand how a person can be so evil!

"I saw that there comes a point, in the defeat of any man of virtue, when his own consent is needed for evil to win-and that no manner of injury done to him by others can succeed if he chooses to withhold his consent. I saw that I could put an end to your outrages by pronouncing a single word in my mind. I pronounced it. The word was ā€˜No.ā€™" (Atlas Shrugged)

+5
    Spleefer
    Spleefer
    Participant

Galatians 5:1 (KJV) Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.

+8
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

I should have been Red Pilled by the Maury Show. I just didn’t take it serious enough, or infer the wider implications of female behavior like that.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+5
    ResidentEvil7
    ResidentEvil7
    Participant

Those women (a lot of them loud, shouts, crazy blacks with big butts) on the Maury Show are just upset, because they realized that there’s no man to pay child support.

Sluts! Cheaters! Unfaithful whores!

Trump Republican For Life - Make America Great Again

+5
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Participant

i never liked maury

still do not

but on his show

we see the real nature of women exposed

when stripped bare of all pretentiousness

so that’s a service

most blue pilled idiots and simps and cucks and white knights don’t see that

but the awake guys see it for what it really is

and that every man is just one pregnancy accusation away from being on that stage

and how the cuck simp audience is against any man before the evidence exonerates him

a d the woman is shown to be a cheating whore

who is never shamed for being a cheating whore, even if theres more than one man on the stage who is exonerated

they have no payday, no walking male wallet

and now because they slept with so many men

they have no idea who the dad really is

aaaaaaaaannnd…..

there are a schit-ton of these maury you are not the father compilations on youtube so if you need more inspiration, you’ve got it friends

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

+6
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

To us – men have a moral compass – it’s evil. To the female, whatever she wants at the time is right.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.