Not voting for Trump

Topic by Sandals

Sandals

Home Forums Political Corner Not voting for Trump

This topic contains 23 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by FrostByte  FrostByte 1 month ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    +5
    Sandals
    Sandals
    Participant

That’s it. Forget it. I am not voting for Trump. What an ass. What a buffoon. This is the last straw.

Trump had Epstien where he wanted him. Trump could have taken the whole thing down. The whole corrupt two-party bullshlt government. Every one of them. Now all we have is another body for the count. This had to have been a sting operation from the moment Epstien landed back in the US, by the shadow people. I now think everything everyone has said about Trump is true. Trump is either a buffoon, or is playing us like a fiddle. Its one or the other.

Tommy Robinson is in Jail, and Trump is helping ASAP the black rapper get out of jail. Because he thinks this will win him black votes? What a joke. At least Bill Clinton saved those girls who wandered into N Korea. Trump shot off his big mouth, calling Kim “little rocket man”, so Kim tortured and killed the young man, and then sent him back to the US as a BIG Fcuk You to us, to embarrass the US in front of the whole world, and rub shlt in our noses. Now Kim makes Trump look like an ass by pretending to have nothing to do with it, which only an absolute idiot would believe, and Kim takes happy pictures with Trump.

Trump could do whatever he wants to N Korea. He could do anything! The war never ended. The US is still officially at war with N Korea. What an ass.

Where is the wall? Not one fcuking mile of wall, and all these dumbasses in the Breitbart comments section are like, “Ann Coulter is a bitch, Trump is great, etc…” What a bunch of redneck idiots.

Roger Stone, General Flynn, Paul Manafort, Julian Assange, etc… all the people who got Trump elected… they have all been jailed or ruined.

Where is Alex Jone’s press pass to the Whitehouse? Why didn’t he get that on day one?

Trump had Epstien. Trump should have had Epstiem transferred to the basement of the Whitehouse for safeguarding. Julian Assange as well. The police still have the “insurance” laptop, and what is Trump going to do with that? Nothing. It will be “lost” or “damaged”. Maybe Trump is afraid for his life. There may be something to that. That must be it. The Las Vegas massacre was a direct message to Trump. But Trump wanted this job. He asked for it. And he’s not doing it. What a waste.

More illegals then ever now in our country. Nothing being done to stop it. Soros still roams free financially backing antifa and the destruction of the US. Hiliary not in jail. Strozk and Comey still running about. Chemtrail Brennan still has his sec. clearence.

Trump is a buffoon. Unbelievable he let Epstien get whacked. On a Saturday morning when everyone is on vacation and no one is paying attention. Unfcuking believable. Any idiot saw this coming. A MGTOW even put the headline on here a few weeks ago. It is obvious Trump will do nothing and the country will still crash and burn. And yet, he will win the election. This sucks. Trump is the WORST president ever. ASAP, the rapper??? Really??? And Tommy Robinson and Paul Manafort rot in prison? Anyone would have been better than Trump. Anyone!

Just sit back and watch the whole thing burn, I guess. The evil two-headed party mafia that runs our country will all get away with all of it. This sucks.

+6
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

Trump had Epstien where he wanted him. Trump could have taken the whole thing down. The whole corrupt two-party bullshlt government. Every one of them. Now all we have is another body for the count. This had to have been a sting operation from the moment Epstien landed back in the US, by the shadow people. I now think everything everyone has said about Trump is true. Trump is either a buffoon, or is playing us like a fiddle. Its one or the other.

Epstien was under the jurisdiction of the South NYC prison system. The same district that is trying to investigate President Trump in the hopes that evidence will lead to impeachment. The Trump Administration was trying to have Epstein moved to another more secure location but they were unable to.

Tommy Robinson is in Jail, and Trump is helping ASAP the black rapper get out of jail.

Tommy Robinson is a British citizen under British law. U.S. President Trump’s hands were tied. Meanwhile, ASAP was a U.S. citizen held in a foreign nation, which President Trump could act.

Trump could do whatever he wants to N Korea.

He is trying to end the war.

Here is the thing, many of President Trump’s supports love how he trolls his political rivals.

+3
    Sandals
    Sandals
    Participant

The Trump Administration was trying to have Epstein moved to another more secure location but they were unable to.

So… Trump couldn’t move him, but the opposition could kill him on a Saturday morning. Got it.

Bush, Clinton, and Obama would have been able to move him. Those presidents did whatever they wanted. Bush printed trillions of dollars when he wanted. Obama renamed a mountain by waving his hand. Obama performed an entire cultural revolution on all confederate names and statues in the South, which is supposedly not “his” jurisdiction. With a single email, Obama let boys use girls restrooms and vice versa… in elementary schools. ONE email. That’s all it took.

Fact is, Trump has no friends. Nobody fears him. Not even N Korea for torturing the young man.

For three years, I have made excuses for Trump, just like everyone. The time is over. Trump has no allies. He has nothing to show but failures at every turn. He has been checkmated. If you’re the president, and you can’t get a political inmate moved, The game is over.

Tommy Robinson is a British citizen under British law. U.S. President Trump’s hands were tied. Meanwhile, ASAP was a U.S. citizen held in a foreign nation, which President Trump could act.

Trump can pardon Paul Manafort with the stroke of a pen. Trump can give Alex Jones a White House Press pass with the stroke of a pen. Trump can give Roger Stone a cabinet position with the stroke of a pen.

Clinton fired ALL lawyers in the justice department who were not loyal to him. Clinton answered to nobody.

Trump has the majority support. He can do anything he wants. Faust, do you think I WANT Trump to fail? No. Trump has failed on his own. I simply choose to see it for what it is. I do not pretend. That is red pill philosophy.

Faust, knowing how much you yourself want to take down the whole corrupt system, you must know Epstien was the lynchpin to making that happen. There is only one more lynchpin, and that’s Weiner’s laptop. And you already know what is going to happen to that laptop.

Anyway, Trump is the Chief law enforcement officer of the country. Trump has enough evidence to bring whatever charges he wants against the people in the existing system. He won’t do it. He has failed.

+5
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

Interesting points and well written. That Vegas Massacre shooting stank to high heaven. I still dont believe that one…

+6
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

Never knew who Roger Stone was. Wow. I like that guy.

+6
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

Sandals, anything I say to you, you will twist to justify your beliefs. And I do not time for you.

+6
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

It is a mistake to assume that being rich means that you are automatically in the loop. It’s clear that Trump had little idea what he was talking on, and certainly no idea of who he was taking on.

His window of opportunity was the first couple of weeks, during which he should have sacked thousands of Clinton appointees and decapitated the alphabet agencies.

But he delayed and allowed the enemy to regroup. Then the net closed around him.

+4
    Sandals
    Sandals
    Participant

Sandals, anything I say to you, you will twist to justify your beliefs. And I do not time for you.

What have I twisted? What CAN be twisted? What “beliefs” are you referring to? Every statement I have written is an indisputable fact, not a belief. Are they not? I deal with facts and results. Ok, you get the win for Tommy Robinson: he is British. What about the others?

All reasons and excuses aside, at the end of the day, there’s no wall. And Epstien is dead (or at the very least, decomissioned). Is he not?

What is your argument for Trump now, other then “Everyone’s against him”?

+6
    Blade
    blade
    Participant

I wish Michelle obama was running Michael Moore wreckons he would have a chance . First tranny first lady why not have a trannie president .

THE PLANTATION HAS NOW TURNED INTO THE KILLING FIELDS . WOMAN ARE NOW ROLLING CAMBODIAN STYLE .

+5
    Beer
    Beer
    Participant

Great plan! Let’s not vote for Trump because a president Warren or Harris would be so much better! /sarcasm

+6
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

What an ass. What a buffoon

Yeah, Hillary would have been better????

In a World of Justin Beibers Be a Johnny Cash

+3
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

Yeah, I have to say, (not that my vote will count anyway in BLUE OCEAN of Dallas county) but who else are we supposed to vote for this time, Ted Cruz?

I sure aint voting for that Kamela bitch or any of those clownfvcks, although I have to admit, we should probably vote one of them in to hasten the end. Rip the bandaid off fast. Sick of teetering on the brink of castastrophe. Bring it on already.

+6
    ResidentEvil7
    ResidentEvil7
    Participant

I have no room or respect for the kind of people and personalities that are anti-Trump, especially the ones I see on TV. You don’t have my respect you new anti Trump Democrat!

This is a man's world and we men must take it by the throat and make it give us everything we desire!

+4
    Bstoff
    bstoff
    Participant

So, you just wanted to bitch about Trump and then debate?
    What other choice is there?
    Is that your next “reveal”?

+1
    Sandals
    Sandals
    Participant

What’s wrong with debate? That’s what men do. We debate. That’s what makes us Western MEN. Either agree with me or enlighten me, please. Because I would really like to know why I should keep supporting this guy? He just lost the diamond in the haystack. And now he’s whining about…Mooch? Please… Mooch was exactly the communications director the Whitehouse needed. A tough WHITE MAN to stick it to the democrats. Trump should never have fired him.

At this point, I don’t know. People feared Hillary. I hear insults from some of you, but no facts. ResidentEvil7, how can you call me a democrat. Isn’t that what Democrats do…? Process things emotionally and spew insults, rather than logically?

I can tell you this: since Trump has taken office, there have been caravan after caravan just rolling up to our border and entering. Just like that. NOTHING has been done. With WEEKS of preparation. Behind on yGive me one reason to be pro-trump.

I guarantee you, with Hillary as president, there would not be any CARAVANS rushing toward the US. She would have sent the military down there and did what they did in Wacko, Las Vegas, and… Epstien’s jail cell. Yes, Hillary would have continueou peopld the immigration and picked apart this country so she could get even richer, but… she would not have allowed every other country to do it to us even FASTER. This is OUTRAGEOUS. Are you people not outraged?

What Monk said was right. Trump has two weeks to fire everyone and clean house. He was too chicken to do it. If he was going to be too chicken to let heads roll, he should not have asked for the job. That’s the job. Trump KNOWS 9/11 was an inside job. He is on video saying it had to be bombs from the inside, right there in New York. Trump just retweeted the arkanside body-count, which I give him major credit for doing. He KNOWS it. But he should have done that two years ago.

Trump is waiting for someone to give him instruction. He writes tweets saying “Somebody do something”. You are the PRESIDENT. Nobody is coming to give you instruction, other then your supporters chanting “Lock Her Up”.

Sandals
    Sandals
    Participant

What’s wrong with debate? That’s what men do. We debate. That’s what makes us Western MEN. Either agree with me or enlighten me, please. Because I would really like to know why I should keep supporting this guy? He just lost the diamond in the haystack. And now he’s whining about…Mooch? Please… Mooch was exactly the communications director the Whitehouse needed. A tough WHITE MAN to stick it to the democrats. Trump should never have fired him.

At this point, I don’t know. People feared Hillary. I hear insults from some of you, but no facts. ResidentEvil7, how can you call me a democrat. Isn’t that what Democrats do…? Process things emotionally and spew insults, rather than logically?

I can tell you this: since Trump has taken office, there have been caravan after caravan just rolling up to our border and entering. Just like that. NOTHING has been done. With WEEKS of preparation. Behind on your Give me one reason to be pro-trump.

I guarantee you, with Hillary as president, there would not be any CARAVANS rushing toward the US. She would have sent the military down there and did what they did in Wacko, Las Vegas, and… Epstien’s jail cell. Yes, Hillary would have continued the immigration and picked apart this country so she could get even richer, but… she at least would have done it through her total control. She would not have allowed every other country to do it to us even FASTER, and in waves of illegalls. This is OUTRAGEOUS. Aren’t you outraged?

What Monk said was right. Trump had two weeks to fire everyone and clean house. He was too chicken to do it. If he was going to be too chicken to let heads roll, he should not have asked for the job. That’s the job. When he fired General Flynn, he should have just resigned right then.

Trump KNOWS 9/11 was an inside job. He is on video saying it had to be bombs from the inside, right there in New York. Trump just retweeted the arkanside body-count, which I give him major credit for doing. He just announced to the world on Twitter that he KNOWS the Clintons had Epstien whacked. But he should have tweeted that two years ago, and then ARRESTED her.

Trump is waiting for someone to give him instruction. He writes tweets saying “Somebody do something”. You are the PRESIDENT. Nobody is coming to give you instruction, other then your supporters chanting “Lock Her Up”.

Trump can use this now to lock them all up, BUT he HAS to do it TODAY. If he hesitates, he’s roast duck. I’m not holding my breath.

Democrat, huh? At this point, if I were a democrat, I would WANT trump to get re-elected. Trump’s lack of action has done more to destroy this country then any action on the part of the democrats could have done.

Fact is, we all know what I am saying is true. We all had to face the reality of hypergamy and women’s nature at one point. If anyone can face the ugly reality, it’s MGTOW.

+4
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

Sandals wrote:What an ass. What a buffoonYeah, Hillary would have been better????What’s wrong with debate? That’s what men do. We debate. That’s what makes us Western MEN. Either agree with me or enlighten me, please.

President Hillary Clinton would be doing a better overall job……..IMHO…..LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

As far as what you BELIEVE, or whom YOU CHOOSE to vote for….Do/BELIEVE WHATEVER YOU WANT…That’s what GOING YOUR OWN WAY is all about…PEACE OUT

In a World of Justin Beibers Be a Johnny Cash

+3
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

I think we were all surprised Trump won anyway… I was fully expecting HER to win followed abruptly by an immediate, visible, collapse of confidence in the whole system..everything…

+3
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

If Hillary were POTUS, everything would be twice as bad: more caravans, stock market total collapse and hot wars with Korea/Russia.

Industry would be grinding to a hault as inflation occured and imbelcilic SJW sh!t would be getting passed. Mass shootings would be welcome as a replacement for the food riots leaving thousands dead every week, either shot or trampled.

Trump is the only thing holding back the dogs of war, fear, famine. Once hes gone…

So I know the OP is just venting, like he said, Do you think he wants Trump to fail?

But we know Trump cant delay the inevitable forever. Even before him, we knew there was a countdown

+5
    Beer
    Beer
    Participant

What’s wrong with debate? That’s what men do. We debate.

There isn’t anything to debate here…you can say Trump sucks all you want, but when democrats are running on stupid and unpopular ideas like student loan forgiveness, free college for everyone, open borders, free healthcare for illegals, UBI, further restriction of gun rights, and openly admitting they’ll raise taxes on the middle class to fund such crap, at the end of the day even if Trump sucks, democrats suck more. Democrats aren’t just good by default because they aren’t Trump you know.

I’d be more than willing to vote against Trump if a better candidate came along, but third party candidates in this country are a waste of a vote, no republicans seem to be seriously interested in challenging him so far, and the democrats are putting a bunch of retards up in the primary. They sound like idiots in the debates against each other when the liberal media is trying to lob them softb~~~~. They stand no chance when its time for Trump to play hardball with them.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.