Nov 17-19 Zoom Video Session is STARTED – Enjoy

Topic by GregB0

GregB0

Home Forums Computers, Games and Technology Nov 17-19 Zoom Video Session is STARTED – Enjoy

This topic contains 12 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by GregB0  GregB0 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    +4
    GregB0
    GregB0
    Participant

Thought I would start this weekends Zoom Video Conference Session early for everyone. Have a great Friday and Weekend.

The Host roll will become active once one of the below administrator’s logs in. Until then, just be civil and remember to mute your mic’s when you are not speaking.

Contact Atton, C-Pig, DYD, Jan Sobieski, Market~~~cher or myself if there are any technical issues with the session and we will do what we can.

​"​My father didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.​" - Clarence Buddinton Kelland

+1

Anonymous

could I have a link please?

+1
    GregB0
    GregB0
    Participant

could I have a link please?

Check email but will send pm in a minute ad well

​"​My father didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.​" - Clarence Buddinton Kelland

+1
    BeachBum
    BeachBum
    Participant

Thanks GregBo!!

You do realize how much entertainment Zoom can bring to the MGTO’s??

It is much appreciated!! I owe you a whole cooked Lamb sometime!

+3
    K
    Hitman
    Participant

outstanding !
    the men’s club in action.
    truly enjoyable.

+1
    GregB0
    GregB0
    Participant

the men’s club in action.

Always outstanding with your participation Hitman.

+1
    GregB0
    GregB0
    Participant

You do realize how much entertainment Zoom can bring to the MGTO’s??

We just need to find you stuff to do while you are at work to keep you busy! <insert big snarky smile>

+4

Anonymous

+3
    Keymaster
    Keymaster
    Keymaster

Thanks Gregbo. I will definitely join tomorrow night (Friday) as planned 8PM PST / 11PM EST. Thank you. Please PM link if you haven’t already.

ALSO — requesting a master list of members who are regular attendants.

Please provide a link to their profiles and not just a member display name. I need the IDs to establish a special set of permissions for them for updating the CHAT page. You can PM or just send a list of them to our email addressed to me.

Whenever it’s convenient, and only if you want to.

Thank you.

If you keep doing what you've always done... you're gonna keep getting what you always got.
    +2
    Blade
    blade
    Participant

<iframe width=”500″ height=”375″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/F7gzHLKT5g4?feature=oembed” frameborder=”0″ gesture=”media” allowfullscreen=””></iframe>

Good job on the zoom add tower . Lol

THE PLANTATION HAS NOW TURNED INTO THE KILLING FIELDS . WOMAN ARE NOW ROLLING CAMBODIAN STYLE .

+1

Anonymous

Thanks Gregbo. I will definitely join tomorrow night (Friday) as planned 8PM PST / 11PM EST. Thank you. Please PM link if you haven’t already.

ALSO — requesting a master list of members who are regular attendants.

Please provide a link to their profiles and not just a member display name. I need the IDs to establish a special set of permissions for them for updating the CHAT page. You can PM or just send a list of them to our email addressed to me.

Whenever it’s convenient, and only if you want to.

Thank you.

My suggestion is that there be a way to quickly update any permissions list. You never know when things need to happen in a “timely” fashion. Just one man’s opinion.

+2

Anonymous

hey tower…if I start speaking ubbi-dubbi, none of the other guys have any idea what i’m saying.

+1
    GregB0
    GregB0
    Participant

Please PM link

Already PM’d and Emailed to you KM.

Will work on adding the profile ID for each member to the list and then will share the google sheets file with you. There are currently ~64 members who join at least once a month.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.