Nurse kills dosens by purposely tampering with IV Drips

Topic by Binary Logic

Binary Logic

Home Forums MGTOW Central Nurse kills dosens by purposely tampering with IV Drips

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Autolite  Autolite 1 year, 12 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    +7
    Binary Logic
    Binary Logic
    Participant

As it is said, she tampered (see; poisoned) intravenous drips, so that when the already ill patients passed, it wouldn’t be on her shift.

I s~~~ you not.

What kind of lazy, lowly, soulless human being, who has ironically taken a position charged with saving lives, would do such a thing? Murder, dozens of people, just so you wouldn’t have to be the one to tell the families they’ve passed.

Really. I struggle to find the words. How evil must one be? A serial murderer.. borne out of sloth. I know, AWALT.. but even this is beyond reason..

+5

Anonymous

This kind of thing isn’t new nor is it unique. Nurses who intentionally kill patients somehow are discovered every couple of years.

+2
    Phoenixgod1995
    phoenixgod1995
    Participant

And what p~~~es me off is that they Swore an OATH! The Hippocratic Oath: DO NO Harm!

When you take the Oath, you are swearing on your life, not to do harm. That’s why doctors are forbidden from directly participating in Lethal injection death sentences because it goes against the oath they swore.

Marriage and Divorce for a man is like getting a cactus shoved up your ass. It’s painful with all the spines that go in and it is painful getting all the spines out, meanwhile Wifey gets most of the money, your home, your kids, and practically everything you own.

Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

If something is inconvenient for a woman then she feels she should not have to do it if it is avoidable. They have men for inconvenient stuff you know. This lady just took that doctrine a bit further than most do.

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

+3
    MACHO
    MACHO
    Participant

How many times I heard that a woman got caught poisoning someone? Women are passive aggressive creatures, Poisoning suits them perfectly.

You must own a better Crystal ball than I
    +1
    Binary Logic
    Binary Logic
    Participant

I don’t understand why reading that just makes me so damned angry. It’s unreal the b.s. women get away with, and the excuses that society makes for them.

+1
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

So much for the maternal instinct.

+1
    Autolite
    Autolite
    Participant

This kind of thing isn’t new nor is it unique. Nurses who intentionally kill patients somehow are discovered every couple of years.

I don’t understand why reading that just makes me so damned angry. It’s unreal the b.s. women get away with, and the excuses that society makes for them.

There was a recent big case in Canada were they had a nurse offing people. I think this one set some sort of Canadian record. I wonder how many are doing this kinda s~~~ and never get caught…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.