On My Way Home from Work Today……

Topic by Awakened

Awakened

Home Forums MGTOW Central On My Way Home from Work Today……

This topic contains 23 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by Prefer Peace to Piece  Prefer Peace to Piece 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    +15
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

I was driving home today, and couldn’t help but be entertained by the street vendors with ALL THEIR VALENTINE CRAP DISPLAYED.

Of course, I saw some lil ho’s walkin around the city with their flowers/stuffed animals from their beloved simps, and with each lil HO that I saw; I kinda felt sorry for the Man on that gave it to her that will be Living Through Some form of Misery Sooner or Later.

F~~~in Refreshing to REALIZE that I will Never have to ENDURE All that Crap Ever Again, and I feel just so damn Energized and Relieved.

No Red Hearts, No Red Valentines, No Red Teddy Bears, No Red Heart Shaped boxes of Candies;ONLY RED PILLS FOR ME !!

In a World of Justin Beibers Be a Johnny Cash

+16
    FrostByte
    FrostByte
    Participant

I sent a valentines card.

To my grandson 😉 He is 7.

If you rescue a damsel in distress, all you will get is a distressed damsel.

+7
    JB Books
    JB Books
    Participant

Bunch of simps wasting hard earned money on cr@p, either in hopes of buying sex or because they’re afraid of their masters. It’s good for a laugh!

We just don't realize life's most significant while they're happening. Back then, I thought, "Well, there'll be other days". I didn't realize that that was the only day. - "Moonlight" Graham

+9

Anonymous

Teddy Bears.
    They really are just children.

+7
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Participant

I was driving home today, and couldn’t help but be entertained by the street vendors with ALL THEIR VALENTINE CRAP DISPLAYED.

Of course, I saw some lil ho’s walkin around the city with their flowers/stuffed animals from their beloved simps, and with each lil HO that I saw; I kinda felt sorry for the Man on that gave it to her that will be Living Through Some form of Misery Sooner or Later.

F~~~in Refreshing to REALIZE that I will Never have to ENDURE All that Crap Ever Again, and I feel just so damn Energized and Relieved.

No Red Hearts, No Red Valentines, No Red Teddy Bears, No Red Heart Shaped boxes of Candies;ONLY RED PILLS FOR ME !!

Those guys are living through the misery right now, man. Right now.

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

+6
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

Buy a man something real today. Be my Valentine ‘Awakened’ XOXOXO LOL

Happy F$%&^ING MGTOW DAY brothers. Put an extra sugar in your coffee

+8
    Xanthine
    xanthine
    Participant

I had a rare day off today, and I literally have not left my home all day. It’s been a f~~~ing awesome day so far. My home is my refuge, the one place where I have peace and tranquility.

I can’t imagine going out and buying a bunch of stupid fluff garbage like that for some c~~~, let alone spending my valuable free time trying to entertain her and make her happy on a day when she feels more entitled and narcissistic than usual. F~~~ that. I am making myself happy, which is a hell of a lot easier it turns out.

+6
    FrostByte
    FrostByte
    Participant

Those guys are living through the misery right now, man. Right now.

Yep running around like chickens with no heads. How can I please her?
    Jokes on them. She knows once she pretends she is pleased the gifts will stop coming. So whatever she does if won’t be acting like she was pleased.

If you rescue a damsel in distress, all you will get is a distressed damsel.

+4
    GoodKid44
    GoodKid44
    Participant

Same here. Saw these thots in my city holding some flowers and other garbage. Bitches love parading around on some “I have fellas sniffing my asshole” bulls~~~ on valentines.

But the best thing, by far my favorite thing is seeing the look of anger and depression from the ugly dogs who don’t have a “valentine.” These are the same c~~~s that keep voting for the government to make everything masculine illegal. They also still think the wage gap exists. No bitch, you’re gross and fat so that makes you even less valuable than a pack mule who at least can hall things. That’s why you get paid garbage. They add zero value to anything and merely consume, take up space, while trying to burn their bras.

So, even though my dad and I have nothing on common, I still called the old man up to wish him a happy Valentines day. All these other c~~~s can get f~~~ed… Which is ironic because we already know Chads and Tyrones are giving it to them real good.

+5
    Carnage
    Carnage
    Participant

Today is Wednesday… that’s it.

To those following me, be careful, I just farted. Men those beans are killers.

+3
    MoreSky
    MoreSky
    Participant

I saw some lil ho’s walkin around the city with their flowers/stuffed animals from their beloved simps

Bribes for their bitches on “Princess Day”. Perhaps they’ll get a blowjob out of it.

Dozen red roses in presentation vase: £50
    Presentation chocolate box: £20
    Large Stuffed animal: £30
    Valentines day meal at a decent restaurant: £100

£200 for a blowjob from their princess.
    I think they’ve been WAY overcharged.

"...reinvent your life because you must; it is your life and its history and the present belong only to you." - It is Your Life, Charles Bukowski

+1
    ScarberianMPTGL
    ScarberianMPTGL
    Participant

I sent a valentines card.

To my grandson 😉 He is 7.

Just kidding 🙂

I am a proud masculine-presenting transgender lesbian who prefers to go a different way than everyone else.

+4
    KevinStyles
    KevinStyles
    Participant

Actually i was kind of taken by surprise today at the LACK of flowers’n’junk being delivered to the office. Last year the receptionist was complaining at how busy it was with all the flower deliveries and she felt sad because she hadn’t gotten anything.

Fast forward to this year and only one delivery of flowers’n’junk. Granted it’s only mid-afternoon maybe some more will come in before close.

Thought that was kind of interesting and funny.

+2
    Jan Sobieski
    Jan Sobieski
    Participant

Work to buy junk. They s~~~ people waste money on to curry favor with a t~~~.

Love is just alimony waiting to happen. Visit mgtow.com.

+1
    TheSpice
    TheSpice
    Participant

Word!

"I've been thinking about what it would be like if we got back together."
    "You know it's too late for that."

+1
    SESQUI ano est
    SESQUI ano est
    Participant

I did get my children a heart shaped pizza and a small chocolate cake. No bitches allowed though.

I’ll have to make sure my son understands the importance of International MGTOW Day as he gets older.

Everyday above ground is a good one. Everyday above ground while single...better still.

Fragmented
    Fragmented
    Participant

I purchased a box of chocolates, for myself.

Look at you now, you're a dying machine, cold and disfigured, corrupted, diseased.

+1
    Ronin11
    Ronin11
    Participant

The worst part is the mild look of desperation upon the men’s faces. It doesn’t matter that they look ridiculous carrying around a giant teddy bear, or enough flower to make gallons of perfume. I’m sure on their minds are thoughts like “Do I have enough?” “Will it be good enough?” “Will she like it?”

I feel for them, and I am so glad I don’t have to waste time on such useless thoughts.

There are no good women only degrees of bad.

LionOnTheLoose
    LionOnTheLoose
    Participant

I know this is an old one but worth posting again today for anyone who doesn’t know it: cracks me up every time.

"The gravy train is on fire, cut loose, and rolling toward a cliff, and you can bet they’re getting desperate! I see a burning mass of splinters with two axles and a pile hardware set firmly in their future." - MG-ɹǝʍo┴, 2018

SOLI2DE
    SOLI2DE
    Participant

I bought a refurbished Apple Watch for myself today and will be going to get another firearm on Sunday. Red Pills are sometimes hard to swallow but they do a man good

“Do not give your strength to women, or your ways to that which destroys kings.” -Proverbs 31:3- #IceThemOut

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT