On relapses

Topic by DanceMyOwnWay

DanceMyOwnWay

Home Forums MGTOW Central On relapses

This topic contains 31 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by Daryll55  Daryll55 11 hours, 12 minutes ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 21 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    +5
    EG
    EG
    Participant

But the opposite is the general rule that I see, which is Gay Dudes sometimes hovering in the shadow of these loud mouthed, weakly confident females who need a male ear drum to constantly nod approval… His status in the relationship is apparent when he starts to talk, his sentences are cut short by her next airheaded quip. She runs over his speaking. And the Gay dude is effeminate and trying to “fit in” and mimic female memes, that he surrenders to her.

You’re not wrong. However that’s why I included this part here:

And if she starts acting squirrelly, she’s gone just like that.

And this part here (especially this part!):

keep relations with women non-committal and based and the social value they deliver, and DON’T accept any sh!tty behavior. Women are options, not necessities.

I personally find the constant interruptions to be an instant p1ss-off, and I’m sort-of psyched that you brought it up here. Once I realize a chick is pulling this sh!t with me, I secretly give her three chances. One the first chance, I take silent note. On the second chance, I take silent note that this is a repeat problem. On the third chance I speak up about it. I don’t let that sh!t slide. And if the behavior doesn’t stop, then she’s no longer my f@g-hag. I just quietly put distance between me and her. Maybe she’ll figure it out, maybe she won’t. But I’m not invested enough in our friendship for it to matter.

The type of women you speak of are not true f@g-hags, they’re just bossy c*nty women whose objectives are obvious. I say this because, again, you are not wrong in your assessment of how they see gay men, and how a lot of unfortunate gay men respond to it. I don’t respect those gay men any more than I respect the women whom they allow to push them around. I’m gay and I don’t have any room in my life for girl problems. By making that mindset my suit of armor, I avoid a LOT of drama.

+5
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

There is still the urge to f~~~ and deal with them on my own terms.

You never deal with them on your terms.

All it takes is THE ONE PHONE CALL and it’s game over.

+4
    CPT Obvious
    CPT Obvious
    Participant

I miss not having someone to go places with

Yeah, but do you miss this?

typical date with a woman
    (link courtesy of FrostByte)

"You don't know a woman till you have met her in divorce court."
    +4
    EG
    EG
    Participant

I’m fairly certain that even g@y men also have a limit to how much use and abuse they will take or tolerate at the hands/whims of a woman.

Bingo!

+5
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

I personally find the constant interruptions to be an instant p1ss-off, and I’m sort-of psyched that you brought it up here.

ya bro, Ive seen this so often out in public. Last Friday actually when I sat down in public for that burger before the movie.

That chatterbox woman kept running over the gay dude’s comments. And I kept thinking, how discourteous! I mean shoot, the guy is her friend and he cant even finish his thought before the bitch talks over him.

Most people discourse more courteously.

I will never tolerate that crap. I routinely shutdown people for being rude now, cut them off totally.

I blacklisted two Men this week actually. One kept taking advantage of my patience, I gave as much rope as I could… then I yanked hard to let him know. He gave me fuss, washed my hands of him.

Another guy I sold parts to, kept being a dick to me and complaining after I had deliberately overlooked it a few times, BAM…. done with you, better luck somewhere else.

Manners go a long way. I do not make enough money to deal with peoples sh!tty attitudes. If I did make, say $65k+ a year, Id be more willing to tolerate it but lately I stopped caring.

Fvck them. Some write reviews, some dont. Some write good reviews, some dont. Dont care anymore. But I do care about civility and when Im not shown basic respect in a business setting I get disinterested in what I can do to help that person real fast.

+6
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

one thing its taken me years to get through my head is… once you wash your hands of em… stay done.

unless there is a genuine, clean and honest willingness on their part within 24 hours to make it right…. then never trust em again.

only a massive demonstration of amends can undo that and that is rare!

its been said alot here. One chance, Per person, Per Lifetime, no exceptions.

+6
    EG
    EG
    Participant

That chatterbox woman kept running over the gay dude’s comments. And I kept thinking, how discourteous! I mean shoot, the guy is her friend and he cant even finish his thought before the bitch talks over him.

Most people discourse more courteously.

Sadly, most women do not. I’ve been noticing this problem for a few years, not with f@g-hags, but with women in my family. Specifically, the c*nt sister whom I no longer talk to as outlined in various posts I’ve made here, and my mother who decided to back her up. They both like to cut me off. Now they’ll never hear my voice again. You have to not be afraid to make it like that. And if I can say that about my own mother and sister, no f@g-hag has a chance with me.

+5
    Swimcat
    Swimcat
    Participant

My daughters best friend is a f~~ hag.

+5
    EG
    EG
    Participant

Well, CPT Obvious, I’m glad you asked. Per Urban Dictonary:
    “Women who cling to gay men. Often seen around groups of gay men, they use the insulating effect to enjoy a night on the town without being assaulted by straight men. Also one who clings to a gay guy and reports to be his “bff”.”
    In other words: orbiters who are female.

Oh..So a parasite for g@y MEN then.I so adore how that “interpretation” uses the word “assaulted” in place of “approached”.How utterly quaint and predictable.
    IMHOA f@ghag is a woman so toxic that members of her own gender and heterosexual men can not stand to be associated with or in the company of, due to the toxicity of her persona that she also has no recourse BUT to befriend g@y men (as in effeminate boys trying to be girls, not g@y MEN) in the hope of any type of “group acceptance”.
    I’m fairly certain that even g@y men also have a limit to how much use and abuse they will take or tolerate at the hands/whims of a woman.

F@g-hags are fine as long as they remember where they are. For instance, expect to wait your turn to speak during Sunday Feminist Brunch with the ladies. It’s about them and you go along understanding that. However, there really is no such thing as Ladies’ Night at a gay bar and women who go there to make any sort of statement really stand out, and not in a flattering light. Even that is sadly starting to change in recent years, though, as women invade even this sacred space and don’t care who they make uncomfortable.

+3
    DanceMyOwnWay
    DanceMyOwnWay
    Participant

At 43 it’s less of a temptation, maybe at 53 it will be gone entirely.

Im not so enthralled with them as I once was because, you start to see a pattern by the time youre 30, that women have no brains and will turn on you in an instant. This makes the passage of time with them tedious as they blather on and you have to listen to every retarded thing that pops into her head. Seriously, its a CHORE to try and spend time with 99% of women. Is it just me?! Is it just my negative attitude?
    Now. After 6 years of an impressive amount of MGTOW content being stuffed into my brain, and with my increasingly aging “bad” attitude, I simply dont give a fvck what women think, what they want, how to get in their pants etc… Yall know that I asked out an attractive acquaintance the other day, a hot 24 year old waitress. I came up 0 and 1, nothing. Im not unattractive etc… I spent 6 years ghosting but Im convinced that some men like me, have a cerebral type of personality and such a low tolerance clearance (for women’s ‘mannerisms’) that the rather easy checklist of activities you do to get a woman in bed, this list is unacceptable to me and I just say fvck them and go my own way. Its not Rejection from them, its seriously my “bad” attitude that prevents me from caring. Im NOT going to chase some airhead girl around, texting her and pretending to be interested in the elementary things that pop into her head.
    Someone even said it here, the sex scene has dried up, whereas last year he had three lays, this year no prospects… He is right, SOMETHING HAS CHANGED on top of the fact that MOST OF US HERE, just cant be bothered with making it a priority to have a woman in our lives. The allure of a woman, beyond the sex appeal is entirely evaporated. Shouldnt THEY be chasing US?

Six lays actually (not that it matters). I was seeing two on a regular basis and a third came into the mix who was a crazy Asian and super possessive. They all knew about each other. It was hard work.
    I now see someone long distance two or three times a year (for holidays) and someone local who is quite a bit older but fairly attractive for her age. I had a relationship with her and have downgraded to friendship and sex. It’s been hard to score anyone new and I find most of them hard work. I’m constantly running into women who act single who are married. And I increasingly fine time on my own more peaceful and would actually like more male friends who aren’t blue pulled relationship simps and I enjoy my poker night once a week as it’s just blokes. I don’t believe NAWALT exists at this point. I see a future life of more peaceful alone time and greater focus on skills, hobbies and interests. Interesting feedback from everyone as per usual.

If you fall down 7 times, get up 8

+5
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

’m constantly running into women who act single who are married.

Women put all that grandeur into the wedding. Then its just a countdown to her first unfaithful fling, whether its 5 months into marriage or 25 years… its always a thought thay one day becomes an action.

I think probably less than 20% of married women never cheated ever… Which means 80% of married women do it, even if its extremely seldom, like once every few years…they do it.

Once you really understand how women really are…I mean jeez… I will never give one my heart again. What a continuously striking revelation. Thankful for MGTOW

+3
    Daryll55
    Daryll55
    Participant

it’s not a relapse if there is no feeling.
    I was “in Love” a few times in my life, and that was great when i was young. was 1980’s; the game has changed considerably since then,

SEX now is totally unattached, and purely a physiological response to testosterone in my body. Part of being a man in my younger years was to F*ck women. Some I truly loved and it hurt when we went seperate ways.
    Still others it was more like a territorial thing. I would hit it because my best friend wanted it,…..or because I had to be first.

Today, even with my sporty belly, I have 1-2 women a week know its ok to approach them. Some get chatty, some just come out and ask for it. amazing!

I’m late 50’s now and life is about TIME.
    Why waste hours of my TIME while the woman leads me around by the nose and “GAMES” me ???
    I might be old,…. but I’m not old & foolish.

Marry again, Hell NO ! ( Even JESUS was hung on a cross just once)

Viewing 12 posts - 21 through 32 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.