On the road again.

Topic by Swimcat

Swimcat

Home Forums MGTOW Central On the road again.

This topic contains 8 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Bstoff  bstoff 1 month ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    +7
    Swimcat
    Swimcat
    Participant

Heading out west Monday morning. Just me, my camper trailer, my flat bottom fishing boat, and my golf clubs. My doctor GF left behind. I hope to go to the Canadian Rockies. I hope I can get into Canada.

+7
    The Black Scorpion
    The Black Scorpion
    Participant

Tell the border agents that you are a transgender Somali refugee trying to escape Trumps’ racist government.

Trudeau’s people will let you in with open arms.

The greatest tragedy in life is to spend your whole life fishing only to discover that it was not fish you were after. - Henry David Thoreau

+2
    Grumpy
    Grumpy
    Participant

Tell the border agents that you are a transgender Somali refugee trying to escape Trumps’ racist government.

Trudeau’s people will let you in with open arms.

I’d be insulted about this however that would probably do the trick 🙂

There was a time in my life when I gave a fuck. Now you have to pay ME for it

+4
    Hmskl'd
    hmskl’d
    Participant

godspeed, my friend .. Cheers

+3
    SpiderHerder
    SpiderHerder
    Participant

I assume that Montana would still do the trick if they don’t let you in.

Anyway, enjoy the freedom my friend.

+3
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

Hell yes Swimcat

play some Willie and Weyland for Awakened when youre traversing the Midwest. Id put you up for a night in Dallas but your camper wont fit in the condo complex LMAO. Besides, you should steer clear of any Marxist Indoctrination Camps major metro areas, especially at night.

Travel with a firearm if youre legal to carry. Rest well and drink caffeine.

+3
    Daryll55
    Daryll55
    Participant

Happy trails to you,….
    Someday soon, I hope to enjoy the wonder-lust of travel to nowhere.

Marry again, Hell NO ! ( Even JESUS was hung on a cross just once)

+3
    Swimcat
    Swimcat
    Participant

Hell yes Swimcat
    play some Willie and Weyland for Awakened when youre traversing the Midwest. Id put you up for a night in Dallas but your camper wont fit in the condo complex LMAO. Besides, you should steer clear of any Marxist Indoctrination Camps major metro areas, especially at night.
    Travel with a firearm if youre legal to carry. Rest well and drink caffeine.

I’ll get as far as Iowa the first day. The Black Hills of SD for a three days. Wyoming, Montana, Glacier National Park, then on into Canada. If they stop me at the border I’ll make my way south along the Rockies. I’ll be home by October.

+2
    Bstoff
    bstoff
    Participant

I’ll get as far as Iowa the first day. The Black Hills of SD for a three days. Wyoming, Montana, Glacier National Park, then on into Canada. If they stop me at the border I’ll make my way south along the Rockies. I’ll be home by October.

I recently moved from the Black Hills, and I was raised in the Omaha area.
    If you haven’t planned for it, I highly recommend visiting Omaha’s Henry Doorly Zoo.
    It is truly the best zoo in the world. Look it up.

The Black Hills is one of the most beautiful places I’ve ever had the opportunity to live.
    My Rushmore is a must, but don’t skip nearby Iron Mountain Road and Needles Highway. Both beautiful trips that can be done together in a day.
    The Central and Northern Black Hills are full of great scenery, as well.
    I recommend visiting Lake Pactola and the Fish Hatchery in Spearfish.

Also check out downtown Rapid City, especially if you are there on a Thursday evening.
    They have a weekly summer concert festival there, and all of the Presidents are represented with bronze statues throughout downtown.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.