organizers cancel Women's March

Topic by 743 roadmaster

743 roadmaster

Home Forums Political Corner organizers cancel Women's March

This topic contains 10 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Big Viking Chef BVC  Big Viking Chef BVC 2 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    +8
    743 roadmaster
    743 roadmaster
    Participant

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/dec/28/organizers-cancel-womens-march-being-too-white/

Organizers of the Women’s March in Humboldt County, California, announced Friday that they have canceled the local Jan. 19 event because the marchers are overwhelmingly white.

In a Facebook statement, the group said it opted to nix the third annual march “after many conversations between local social-change organizations and supporters of the march,” saying they would work on how to “broaden representation in the organizing committee.”

“Up to this point, the participants have been overwhelmingly white, lacking representation from several perspectives in our community,” said the statement. “Instead of pushing forward with crucial voices absent, the organizing team will take time for more outreach.”

———————I wonder if any of them will wake up to see what a sham all of this crap really is,………mostly women so the odd are small,…

mgtow is its own worst enemy- https://www.campusreform.org/

+9
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

“Up to this point, the participants have been overwhelmingly white, lacking representation from several perspectives in our community,” said the statement. “Instead of pushing forward with crucial voices absent, the organizing team will take time for more outreach.”

Whoa. Arguing that people can be “too white” to protest. That is the most bigoted excuse I have heard of all week.

+6
    Uchibenkei
    uchibenkei
    Participant

Probably didn’t have the numbers. How do you know marchers’ races until they show up? Were they making lists of names that included race? That’s scary.

The women’s movement has predominantly been white middle class women since it began. Nobody else more entitled than them to complain so much over minutia.

I bathe in the tears of single moms.

+4
    TaxGuy
    TaxGuy
    Participant

Maybe minority women know what’s it’s REALLY like to be discriminated against. Maybe they know that the Women’s March is a bulls~~~ march against nothing. Maybe minority women are too busy working. Maybe they are babysitting the kids of the women going out to march.

They cancel because it’s too white. Didn’t bother them that it was too female.

We all get what we tolerate

+4
    NerdTunneler
    NerdTunneler
    Participant

Its “their” march…Its “their” choice…

I stand with feet apart and let my balls hang free...Manginas dont have balls...See how they stand and sit at the whim of their masters...

+2
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

That’s too bad, I guess they couldn’t find enough diversity to make successful slut walk…. I really didn’t think that would be a problem as I see plenty of “representatives” daily……

In a World of Justin Beibers Be a Johnny Cash

+4
    The Black Scorpion
    The Black Scorpion
    Participant

Always like watching the Left dig its own grave…..

The greatest tragedy in life is to spend your whole life fishing only to discover that it was not fish you were after. - Henry David Thoreau

+3
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

A perfect example of the Left self-destructs. They become so bent out of shape about everything that they finally disappear up their own arseholes.

+3
    743 roadmaster
    743 roadmaster
    Participant

Lucas bring the humor and his points.

mgtow is its own worst enemy- https://www.campusreform.org/

+1
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

Oh dear, This spells more out for women. AGAIN, women talk to each other. Here is the problem. What happens when a bunch of women see that it is bogus? That would be smarter white women. What happens when all these women go “Are you single” or “Hey, are you miserable” or more.

Ohh. Something really bad is going on here. Before long, no one is going to care. That is what is coming, and they are all going to get lumped in. Ouch.

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

+2
    Big Viking Chef BVC
    Big Viking Chef BVC
    Participant

So the Left is starting to eat itself from the inside out. Why should they get to be happy? Pass the popcorn.

BVC

Swallow this RED PILL ===> Men will lay down their lives for their brothers, their women and their children. This makes Men useful as slaves. Women will lay down their lives for ONLY their children. To expect more from women is just a FANTASY created by society and reinforced by the unconditional love that we experienced from our Mothers. The key to freedom is the understanding that the woman you meet is not going to fantastically love you like your Mother did. If you buy into the fantasy, then she is your new master. If you do not buy into the fantasy, then she is nothing, and you retain your freedom.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.