Osasio-Cortez Is Really P~~~ING ME OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Topic by ResidentEvil7

ResidentEvil7

Home Forums Political Corner Osasio-Cortez Is Really P~~~ING ME OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This topic contains 37 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by 743 roadmaster  743 roadmaster 3 days, 10 hours ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    +5
    ResidentEvil7
    ResidentEvil7
    Participant

Last night, on Hannity, that f~~~ing congressc~~~ AOC is out being her usual annoying, America bashing, c~~~ self once again and this one really p~~~ed me off!

She calls capitalism cannot be redeemed, she says America is garbage and calls some of our past presidents racist! I’m telling you, she is so f~~~ing dumb, extreme, hate filled, and radical all in the highest levels, it just p~~~es me off! Someone like her shouldn’t be elected to Congress. It doesn’t surprise me she’s like that and I’ll tell you why: she’s a woman, she’s a millennial, she’s a Democrat, and she’s a minority!

Another one that’s been upsetting me lately is that Muslim Ilmar Omar from Minnesota. She says the most hateful things also and puts on a creepy smile. I swear, I just want to take that hijab she wears all the time and burn it while she’s wearing it.

This is a man's world and we men must take it by the throat and make it give us everything we desire!

+5
    Stealth
    Stealth
    Participant

Listening to Chris Plante yesterday, he explained how AOC was groomed as a fabricated celebrity puppet politician by a fringe extremist left-wing group called Justice Democrats. They polled their district to choose a face people would vote for, and found candidates for it by holding a sweepstakes. AOC’s brother put her name in the raffle while she was an airhead bartender, and now she’s an airhead politician! They fabricated her like Elvis or Paris Hilton… and it shows.

Here’s a link from the Justice Democrats group: https://m.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=59&v=Gcqoo0Jn18A
    “We saw someone who was willing to sacrifice their own future for the good of others…”

"Once you’ve taken care of the basics, there’s very little in this world for which your life is worth deferring." -David Hansson. "It’s not when women are mean or nasty that anything is out of the ordinary. It’s when they are NICE to you that you have to be on high alert..." -Jackinov.

+8
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

That horsefaced-retard is no reason to get upset over, although very little is.

I consider an approach that will work is simply organizing people to refuse to obey the laws that extreme leftists get passed. Full on civil disobedience.

Also, stuff like what is cropping up with the “2nd Amendment” sanctuary counties. When the Left gets out of hand, people simply need to say “NO, I won’t comply”.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+4
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

What is that saying , never interrupt your enemy when they are destroying themselves? Or something like that?

You don’t want to get mad. What you want to do is turn it up to 11.

Just like I said before. If all the white nationalist got behind AOC, and OMMAR? Do you know what that would do to the democratic party?

I don’t care if it’s just a JOKE. If you do it hard enough, it will shock people awake.

That’s what these memes do. When it comes to election time? Believe me, I am going to be the first one handing out Omar Approved DEMOCRATIC SUPPORT LEAFLETS with the Stormfront LOGO! I’m an asshole, so this is my angle. But to watch people go.. OH S~~~. We should vote for trump.

And the Asian Dude? Well. I’m going to go the angle that he is going to go with he is going to start the PINK TAX, and he is in support of the other two.

I want them bastards to swing at each other fighting for the same piece of the outhouse. I want Everyone to know, its okay to kill your kids 10 months in. No worries!

You don’t get mad bro. That’s what everyone else does. You get even.

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

+5

She’s demonstrating to every straight, white, Christian male in America what the globohomo agenda really is. Just watch and learn — and stockpile ammo.

When women lead, destruction is the destination. -- Me.

+1
    ResidentEvil7
    ResidentEvil7
    Participant

How do you get even? Anything I like to do to her would get me 10 to life in jail. Like slapping her and burning Omar’s hijab while she’s wearing it!

This is a man's world and we men must take it by the throat and make it give us everything we desire!

+1
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

How do you get even? Anything I like to do to her would get me 10 to life in jail. Like slapping her and burning Omar’s hijab while she’s wearing it!

Just file it away for the future…
    A hot civil war is probably inevitable.

Once an actual civil war is underway, my philosophy is that I don’t view there as being ANY rules of engagement, and collateral damage is not a bug it is a feature.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+2
    Stealth
    Stealth
    Participant

“We saw someone who was willing to sacrifice their own future for the good of others…”

I included this quote because I always thought AOC will have a hard time if she ever becomes an adult. Apparently her party thinks so too, but is willing to dispense with her future (and ours!) for the sake of their ideaology.

"Once you’ve taken care of the basics, there’s very little in this world for which your life is worth deferring." -David Hansson. "It’s not when women are mean or nasty that anything is out of the ordinary. It’s when they are NICE to you that you have to be on high alert..." -Jackinov.

+2
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

My son doesn’t like her either. I refer to her as Ocasio-Chavez. (after Hugo Chavez)

+4
    Narwhal
    narwhal
    Participant

There is no value in getting mad. Her platform is so ridiculous that there is no way she could get any of this passed through her own party. Let her keep talking and enjoy the humor. I kind of take pleasure in finding all the ways her Green New Deal is not only disastrous, but not physically possible.

What she is really doing is making the left look dumb, and causing people on the fence to stop and think about whether they really want to support this kind of nonsense.

She’s only going to start getting me upset if she starts getting a semblance of realism to her talking points.

Also…I live in oil & gas country. It would be fun to give a tour of the town and show her all the people’s lives she’s going to ruin with her plan.

Also…stop watching fox news, and cable news in general. It’s only going to upset you. Find a hobby that makes you happy.

Ok. Then do it.

+1
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

There is no value in getting mad. Her platform is so ridiculous that there is no way she could get any of this passed through her own party. Let her.

The problem is she (and others) seem to be moving the Overton Window.

+2
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

Personally, I love this situation. AOC is publicly stating what the true globalist plans are, not the lies used to push those plans through.

The best thing you can do is to spread AOC’s statements as far and wide as possible to red pill people on what the globalists and their dems servants really want to do to the American people.

+1
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

They don’t really p~~~ me off, but there are many women in politics that absolutely disgust me with their arrogant stupidity. That old toad faced Maxine Waters really makes me sick.

aoc

max

nan

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

+2
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

Do you understand where the “Overton Window” has been for the last seventy years? During that time the “Overton Window” has been in supporter of globalists, with support of globalism being considered the “moderate viewpoint”. Any disagreement with globalists policies was falsely accused of being “extreme”, especially when those policies would benefit the people.

Any movement of the “Overtone Window” is a benefit to the people.

+1
    Narwhal
    narwhal
    Participant

Pelosi is a bigger concern to me because I think she’s much more politically savvy and devious. Waters scared me because she has no qualms about inciting a mob to violence.

Cortez is more likely to destroy her own career before she’s even up for re-election.

Ok. Then do it.

+2
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

Do you understand where the “Overton Window” has been for the last seventy years? During that time the “Overton Window” has been in supporter of globalists, with support of globalism being considered the “moderate viewpoint”. Any disagreement with globalists policies was falsely accused of being “extreme”, especially when those policies would benefit the people.
    Any movement of the “Overtone Window” is a benefit to the people.

The irony of AOC sabotaging Amazon (post child of globalism) in New York…

+1
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

The irony of AOC sabotaging Amazon (post child of globalism) in New York…

That is only the opening act.

Almost no one realizes the damage the democrats are going to do to themselves by expanding their witchhunt to anyone that allied with President Trump. Keep in mind that President Trump spent forty years in business, and much of that business was with the rich democrats.

The latest target in the democrat witchhunt Buffalo Bills football team of Buffalo New York state:

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/ny-pol-trump-investigation-attorney-general-tish-james-20190312-story.html

In response, the owners of that team might decided leave the New York state for another part of the nation, which would cost the Buffalo area tens of millions of dollars in economic and tax revenue, while embarrassing and upsetting the voters of that area.

It is likely that there will be an acceleration of businesses and money leaving New York and other democrat states due to the democrat witchhunt, while upsetting the votes economically hurt by these moves.

+3
    Hdvrod
    hdvrod
    Participant

Pelosi is a bigger concern to me because I think she’s much more politically savvy and devious. Waters scared me because she has no qualms about inciting a mob to violence.
    Cortez is more likely to destroy her own career before she’s even up for re-election.

Good assessment. Pelosi just stated that Trump is “not worth” impeaching. Which means they have absolutely nothing on him.
    That calms my nerves a bit about Pelosi for the moment.

Anyway communication, real open communication, is not wanted or even required in a relationship. Women cannot handle fully open and honest communication, plus most perceive it as a weakness on the part of a man. All that is required is catering to her whims, and even then nothing is certain. There is no way to be sure of having a successful relationshit with a woman. MGTaoist

+2
    Narwhal
    narwhal
    Participant

It is likely that there will be an acceleration of businesses and money leaving New York and other democrat states due to the democrat witchhunt, while upsetting the votes economically hurt by these moves.

An intelligent person would look at what’s happening in New York and realize that extrapolating the ‘tax the rich’ mantra to the entire nation is going to end in a mass exodus of any company that can afford to move. And that’s not even a reflection of whatever social agenda any one wants. Just that you can’t fund all your projects with a simple ‘steal from the rich’ plan as if it’s bottomless well without the free will to do anything about it.

Ok. Then do it.

+7
    Mr. Spock
    Mr. Spock
    Participant

AOC is the best thing to happen to the Republican party and conservatives since President Trump got elected. Let her speak as loud and as often as she wishes.

In regards to women, how many teeth must one break before realizing there is no meat on the bone?

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.