Over 50% of All English Mothers Lie About Paternity

Topic by Misandry Today

Misandry Today

Home Forums Marriage & Divorce Over 50% of All English Mothers Lie About Paternity

This topic contains 18 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by Pedal, run, row  Pedal, run, row 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    +8
    Misandry Today
    Misandry Today
    Participant

They’re serious lying sluts. MGTOW is clearly the only safe way to go.

My words will either attract a strong mind or offend a weak one, but I'm not going to censor myself to comfort anyone's insecurities. Read my writings at misandry-today.blogspot.com

+2
    Akhilleus
    Akhilleus
    Participant

Wtf slags

Aloha means family you don't leave family behind. Who will be the next Draconarius for MGTOW?

+6
    Greg Honda
    Greg Honda
    Participant

JUST DON’T DO IT! Its not worth it. You can’t trust em’. Get snipped, Wrap up, or just don’t bother in the first place. 20 minutes of fun for a lifetime of BS and slavery for a kid that ain’t even yours. And what you gonna’ do when you find out 15 years down the line? can you sue? Can you get compensated for your wasted life? No, you threw it away on a slut who cucked you.

Mama’s Baby Papa’s maybe?

In a way, you could say that a man becomes MGTOW when he stops betraying himself. When he no longer lets emotions win out over reason. -Narwhal

+4
    May 7 2020
    may 7 2020
    Participant

sounds about right…random cock dripping with spooge falls out of the sky right when she bends over to pick up a dropped coin while she’s ovulating. fell right in, nothing but net…happens all the time.

+3
    Pedal, run, row
    Pedal, run, row
    Participant

I will just throw this little tidbit in here, as it is somewhat applicable.

Part of Hitler and Himmler’s plan for the propagation of the supreme Aryan, Germanic warrior race was to de-stigmatize female promiscuity within marriage. The reasoning being: the women would essentially beta bucks and alpha fucks their way to a better gene pool. In other words, the baker would get to marry her, but chad the panzer tank leader would sire the children. All with them not having to lift a finger – the women would naturally do it on their own.

They knew the score.

+3
    Beer
    Beer
    Participant

Uh…its not over 50% of mothers…its 50% of mothers where the paternity was in doubt. I know a lot of women are whores but I seriously doubt 50% of all kids are being fathered by men who have been tricked into thinking they are the biological father.

+4
    Keymaster
    Keymaster
    Keymaster

Uh…its not over 50% of mothers…its 50% of mothers where the paternity was in doubt.

Actually … you can bet the number is HIGHER, because that number only represents those results where the women AGREE to a test at all.

In a city in Zimbabwe, the number is 70%.

I seriously doubt 50% of all kids are being fathered by men who have been tricked into thinking they are the biological father.

You can doubt it all you like, but Maury Povich made an entire TV career out of that shitt.

You want to hear a woman JUSTIFY IT and think she’s in the right?
    Sit down before you fall down. Hamster cartwheels ahead.

If you keep doing what you've always done... you're gonna keep getting what you always got.
    +2
    Hitman
    Hitman
    Participant

Power and control are the root of the problem.
    Womens insecurity makes them overcompensate with sex as the main weapon.
    Then they wonder where all the good men went.
    Disgraceful.

+2
    Blade
    blade
    Participant

Bet the figure is higher .

THE PLANTATION HAS NOW TURNED INTO THE KILLING FIELDS . WOMAN ARE NOW ROLLING CAMBODIAN STYLE .

+3
    Machiavelli
    Machiavelli
    Participant

Paternity fraud is female domestic violence and abuse:

paternity fraud

A return to first principles in a republic is sometimes caused by the simple virtues of one man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example.

+3
    Bigboy83
    bigboy83
    Participant

And yet, they tell everyone that they are good people. What a fucking joke.

Women only have 3 feelings, Bored, Broke and Lonely. Bored is the most common, Lonely is the most severe, and broke is reality.

+3
    Johndom999
    Johndom999
    Participant

Keep it simple, go SURROGACY. Advantages: she cannot take ur money 💰, house 🏡, pension, happiness, &, with SURROGACY u live with ur children & there is no women that will take ur children from u. Keep it simple.

Mr. Spock
    Mr. Spock
    Participant

I’m actually surprised the number isn’t higher.

When it comes to marriage and co-habitation, it benefits the woman. The law is on their side and you are a tool to make their lives better.

Beer
    Beer
    Participant

Actually … you can bet the number is HIGHER, because that number only represents those results where the women AGREE to a test at all.

In a city in Zimbabwe, the number is 70%.

Uhh…first sentence man…

“Nearly three quarters of men in Zimbabwean capital Harare who sought paternity tests found that their suspicions were correct.”

Its no different than the other article.

You can doubt it all you like, but Maury Povich made an entire TV career out of that shitt.

Those talk shows find the worst of the worst to air. If they just put average people on nobody would watch it. Plus I wouldn’t be surprised if a lot of it is scripted anyhow.

I took my young kid to an old lady’s house and she looked at my kid and said.. there’s no doubt that it’s your child.

Exactly. No fucking way are 50%+ of the men in this country raising kids that aren’t theirs with no idea. When a kid comes out and has some obvious traits that run in the father’s family and the guy has no real reason to suspect his wife cheated he’s obviously not going to push for a paternity test because there is simply no reason to. 50% of sketchy situations failing a paternity test isn’t a representation of the majority.

Pedal, run, row
    Pedal, run, row
    Participant

So Maury povich is not good evidence (I actually agree), but one man’s anecdote about a women saying his kid looked like him is? It’s not like women have a vested interest in helping other women keep their beta hubbies in the dark.

Eyeswideopen
    Eyeswideopen
    Participant

I have no clue what the actual average is – you would have to blind DNA test the entire population and cross match with the parents of record. We can’t count of honest reporting as we know women are rarely honesty and will self justify as to keep the ATM flowing.

Yet, there is an entire website devoted to extramarital affairs – this is a symptom of a much bigger problem. This site and its ilk would not stay solvent if it was not for participating women.

Regardless of what the number is, I thank my lucky stars that we are in an age of DNA testing. As long as you contest the paternity of the child immediately through the appropriate legal forums, you can cover your six regarding support obligations. Better yet, get snipped.

- Marriage is described as an institution. You would have to be crazy to be commited to it. -"If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal. Not people or things" Albert Einstein

Beer
    Beer
    Participant

So Maury povich is not good evidence (I actually agree), but one man’s anecdote about a women saying his kid looked like him is? It’s not like women have a vested interest in helping other women keep their beta hubbies in the dark.

Nah…I don’t think one woman saying a kid looks like him is…but when your genetic code comes from 2 people its pretty much impossible that you won’t share any physical traits with your father’s side of the family.

Its gonna be the guy that looks at the kid and says “what the fuck is this, the milkman’s kid?” that goes for the paternity test. Its not going to be the guy that looks at his kid and says “god damn…if you take a pic of my dad, me, and that kid all at 10 years old and put them next to each other you’d swear its the same kid.”

I have no clue what the actual average is – you would have to blind DNA test the entire population and cross match with the parents of record.

Exactly. Claiming 50%+ of us don’t know who our actual father is based on a sample population of people who obviously had good reason to doubt their paternity is just moronic.

The 50%+ of mothers lying about paternity crap is the same as saying 50%+ of men are rapists and pedos when your sample population is the sex offender registry.

Foghornleghorn
    foghornleghorn
    Participant

I’m actually surprised the number isn’t higher.

I was going to say the same thing. Plus we need to take into account that the study was released by an entity that is only approached by people who have doubts. I wonder what the numbers would be if they did a DNA test as soon as the child is born to determine if the father is really who the cunt says is the father.

I suppose this is also a reason why women always claim that being a father is more than just the ability to make a kid. Like any of these motherfucking cunts would know what it takes to be a father.

Pedal, run, row
    Pedal, run, row
    Participant

Nah…I don’t think one woman saying a kid looks like him is…but when your genetic code comes from 2 people its pretty much impossible that you won’t share any physical traits with your father’s side of the family.

Its gonna be the guy that looks at the kid and says “what the fuck is this, the milkman’s kid?” that goes for the paternity test. Its not going to be the guy that looks at his kid and says “god damn…if you take a pic of my dad, me, and that kid all at 10 years old and put them next to each other you’d swear its the same kid.”

I have no clue what the actual average is – you would have to blind DNA test the entire population and cross match with the parents of record.

Exactly. Claiming 50%+ of us don’t know who our actual father is based on a sample population of people who obviously had good reason to doubt their paternity is just moronic.

The 50%+ of mothers lying about paternity crap is the same as saying 50%+ of men are rapists and pedos when your sample population is the sex offender registry.

I think sometimes people see what they want to see, and when you couple that with some woman doing her part by making comments like “He has your ears!” and the guy looks down and notices the kid has 2 ears, and by gosh he also has 2 ears, HE IS MINE!

The man in this situation has a strong, vested interest in wanting to believe he is the father, and the cognitive dissonance that can be employs is truly a sight to see at times.

That is white the white guy latches on to some sort of theory about a latent negro gene in his or his wife’s family to explain his new half-black child. You know, because he totally has my smile!

I have heard stories of people being told their adoptive kids have their eyes, laugh smile etc. I truly don’t think it is a reliable indicator.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT