Overt Racist Misandry on College Campus – Hatred of white males mainstreamed

Topic by Secret Agent MGTOW

Secret Agent MGTOW

Home Forums MGTOW Central Overt Racist Misandry on College Campus – Hatred of white males mainstreamed

This topic contains 21 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by BrainPilot  BrainPilot 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    +9

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/02/yale_editor_chillingly_urges_fellow_yalies_to_act_as_a_stasi_to_monitor_white_males.html

Article speaks for itself. The author’s disgusting piece is overflowing with blatant sexism and racism towards white males. They are not even trying to rationalize/disguise their misandric racist hatred of white men.

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

+7
    Carnage
    Carnage
    Participant

I hope they start killing whites everywhere, they deserve it, for being cucks.

To those following me, be careful, I just farted. Men those beans are killers.

+10
    BrainPilot
    BrainPilot
    Participant

While its true that white males created cures for polo, small pox, steam engines, diesel engines, rocket engines and a whole boat load of other things that have made the world better not just for themselves, but for EVERYONE ELSE in it, it’s equally true that white males have created the Gatling gun, the revolver, and the atomic bomb.

All these people who continually spout that white males are the enemy seem to take for granted that white males will continue to focus on creating solutions and not ever respond by shifting their focus to actually behaving like an enemy. Because if they do, what they might create next could be pretty f’king ugly.

Maybe she could just enjoy her disease free life, reliable food supply, and 24 hour a day, 365 days a year light, heat and air-conditioning, and stop bitching while she’s ahead…

Look, it's not my fault that tornado dropped a house on your sister. Now get back on your broom and get your ass out of here... and take your monkeys with you

+4
    Duke Togo
    Duke Togo
    Participant

While its true that white males created cures for polo, small pox, steam engines, diesel engines, rocket engines and a whole boat load of other things that have made the world better not just for themselves, but for EVERYONE ELSE in it, it’s equally true that white males have created the Gatling gun, the revolver, and the atomic bomb.
    All these people who continually spout that white males are the enemy seem to take for granted that white males will continue to focus on creating solutions and not ever respond by shifting their focus to actually behaving like an enemy. Because if they do, what they might create next could be pretty f’king ugly.
    Maybe she could just enjoy her disease free life, reliable food supply, and 24 hour a day, 365 days a year light, heat and air-conditioning, and stop bitching while she’s ahead…

Women are never grateful or happy.

+3
    Zoidberg
    Zoidberg
    Participant

All right, let’s see.

PROBLEM: How to kill off white men.
    OBSERVATION: Women are the reproductive bottleneck.
    OPTIMAL SOLUTION: Make sure white women don’t spread their legs for white men.

Problem solved in a couple of generations. BONUS: Without bloodshed.

/s

+6
    Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

Solution is;
    1. Never put your dick in a feminist. That should reduce the number of white male cucks being born and raised.
    2. All white men should make it their business to go on record saying politically incorrect stuff. If we all stand up unashamed they can’t simply shut us all out. Who the hell would build, maintain and run this world for their convenience then? Its only because man shaming works and men hide in corners and rarely speak up that the occasional remark can ruin a man. Stand up and be counted. Say “I say racist and sexist things -like everyone else of all colours and genders does and I am not bad”

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

+4
    JB Books
    JB Books
    Participant

It doesn’t make a lotta difference to me in my personal life, so I try not to get too bent outta shape over these outrages. I’d note two things: 1. It’s like weight training. Guys can become stronger through adversity – and 2. The law of unintended consequences will likely bite many of these feminazi in the ass… which I’ll find quite amusing.

We just don't realize life's most significant events while they're happening. Back then, I thought, "Well, there'll be other days". I didn't realize that that was the only day. - "Moonlight" Graham

+2
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

All right, let’s see.
    PROBLEM: How to kill off white men.OBSERVATION: Women are the reproductive bottleneck.OPTIMAL SOLUTION: Make sure white women don’t spread their legs for white men.
    Problem solved in a couple of generations. BONUS: Without bloodshed.
    /s

No white men to maintain society and welfare state.

Full collapse with famine and riots, creating a bottleneck for everyone.

White men with better survival instincts and skills survive and now have the pick among women of whom to have children with.

+4
    Ogre
    Ogre
    Participant

The underlying reason for all of her hate is that she hates herself the most for being born wrong, on the outside. I’ve known good people and dirtbags from all walks of life. I can withstand being blamed for everything in the modern world because I have no aspirations beyond myself.

If the entire Government switched tomorrow to all female and minority we’d just reach the shooting part of our next civil war faster. The fact that these voices are given audience speaks volumes about why white men should actively abstain from any philanthropic endeavors. Let them freeze and starve in the dark.

I failed to realize in my youth that I was the prize. I was going to work. I was going to earn. Little did I realize that due to feminism, that no longer meant I had to share. Road soon, Desert after.

+2
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

I think

They are not even trying to rationalize/disguise their misandric racist hatred of white men.

DO NOT LET THEM!

You think this is some kind of Happy accident? Nope. I hate to be blunt here, but if you think for a second that this is not going to benefit white people? My good sir, you are Mistaken.

The only way to PUSH white MEN to start giving a f~~~ is by PUSHING THE HATE! PUSHING THE BLATANT HATE!

I had a talk with a couple of people on this before we started our campaign to start snapping people out it.

What happens when you see it on your car window? Or at your work. Instead of Toning it down, I and MANY OTHERS TURNED IT TO 11!

Then go out each day telling more men how messed up it was that they do this. How they are openly trying to Undercut a mans pay, take his job away, and his kids.

White folks sadly need FIRE under their asses before they do s~~~ all about a problem that ONLY TARGETS THEM.

And their guilt is strong. So you just keep pushing the s~~~ HARDER AND HARDER>

Is this bad for people like me? Not at all. Like it or not, white M<E<N KNOW who their friends are. You kind of feel it in your bones.

What is not being said, is how this affects BLACK MEN. You and I know they are the LAST peeps on the totem pole.

The WHOLE idea was to get Willing Slaves. Yea, Black folks don’t really do Slavery to the masses all that well. DARN!

Seems like it’s going to be a real s~~~ show. But its not.

Everyone knows what going on here once they see it. And they know WOMEN are the ones that are REALLY doing well in all this. And their cash cow is drying up fast.

The MORE they push this HATE narrative, the MORE it comes to bite them in the ass.

It does suck. I know it does. But the best thing you can do, is SPREAD IT FAR AND WIDE. It is the ONLY WORKING SOLUTION. Do it as PRIVATE AS POSSIBLE if you wish to partake.

The idea is not to desensitize them , but to ENRAGE THEM! This is the ONLY way to do it. And you have to do it well.

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

+3
    Mr. Spock
    Mr. Spock
    Participant

The next level up.
    Social media was good for doing what this woman is proposing, until men realized that fakebook, t~~~ter and all the other social media platforms can be used against them. So wise men have opted out of these forums for this very reason.
    As a personal rule when I am out in public I don’t say or do anything that I wouldn’t say or do in front of my grandmother. I never leave my cell phone unattended and I only surf the net while in the privacy of my own home.
    So far these rules have served me well.

In regards to women, how many teeth must one break before realizing there is no meat on the bone?

+2
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

white men should actively abstain from any philanthropic endeavors. Let them freeze and starve in the dark.

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

+1
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

White men with better survival instincts and skills survive and now have the pick among women of whom to have children with.

No so FAUST BRO! HOLD ON!

Not UNTIL WOMEN F~~~ING OWN THEIR S~~~!.

If women can happily say “But I was only trying to Motivate Attendance and good grades!” It’s NO TIME to have children at least until there is a SOLID TUrn around.

NO More Nation of Islam getting away with OPENLY terrorizing European CIvilization. We can not depend on good will of man. You know as well as I do that the sympathy and understanding of white men is a Kryptonite of European civilization. It NEEDS to be fully ingrained in the structure of society that there will be no compromise to the hate that has been spewed openly by public and PRIVATE entities.

I don’t care what some Group, or some single website etc says. THE MAJOR PLAYERS and those who have access to MEDIA INFLUENCE need to get the same and very exact treatment that they have done to European civilization for the last 50 years when the “Poor me, the spoons keeping me down” bulls~~~.

We need to have a RESURGENCE of EUROPEAN CULTURE! We need to make people feel PROUD of ALL THE GOOD THEY HAVE DONE!

A culture of (My next campaign) is “I was not there why is it MY FAULT” We are trying to come up with memes and slogans that go full bore on this.

Talking to the older generation sadly.. Most are lost. We are talking about the 25-50 group. The only way to really make a SOLID plant is to grab them RIGHT in Middle school, grade school, and get back that Vibrance that was once there.

We don’t need “White places” what we need is to keep pushing CULTURE! THe term “white” needs to be forgotten about.

Damn it, if only Jarod would listen. American Rensicne needs a New face that is GREEK, or one of those Brownish looking men to start spearheading the NEW American Renaissance.

America got here due to EUROPEAN VALUES being MIXED with American outlook. Without Strong cultural ethnic values, any effort to save Western trandical values is lost.

The “I’m A Mut” needs to be Drilled out of the next generation of Men. Women? ehhh. Well. THat’s not my problem. Neither do I give a s~~~. The more we put them on a pedestal, the worse they get.

That is why we need to make sure that the HATE is felt by women squalry. The facts and figures are out there that interracial relationships that don’t value other cultures IS DOOMED and ends up in Violence.

I really hate being the asshole here. But every ounce of respect for women needs to go out the window. It should be noted that unless MEN start blaming women everywhere, with PROOF that they all went along with it, there will be no reconciliation.

NEVER FORGET how they always went along with what was being said. IF WE DO NOT PUT OUR FOOT DOWN, they will just say it was not their fault.

I don’t care if its even true, but Pushing the idea for American WHITE / BLACK / ASIAN men to live abroad to have families and pushing that not only is it better in every way, but cheaper, better schools, the kids are happier, “x” country supports it fully, etc is the way to go.

Making them THIRST for attention is the way to go.

Not a DOllar or a dime should be spent on any woman till the whole dam unsaid truth is that they lost, and men WON. And I don’t give a S~~~ that its all fake. Its just “Known”. THeir is Media about it published etc. WOmen from other countries dissing on western women etc. I don’t care if it is a very clever Psyops. It needs to happen.

Women have been playing this game forever. Its time MEN play this game as well.

Western WOMEN need to be put down the ladder SO HARD, it should be known that they are ALL STD infected (not to far from the truth) All Miserable to be around (also the truth) And Kids and marriage in the Multicultural west is a FOOL’S LOTTERY!

Each time when a woman approaches a man, his answer should be, “No thanks, you hate white people, I saw your facebook likes on it. No thanks.

Will some good women suffer? Sure. But hey, not my problem.

Just TODAY, a woman gave birth to a Drug addicted baby. The response from DHS? Give your kid away to a legal caretaker, and get into Rehab. No jail, no crime, no nothing. THIS HAS TO STOP.

DRUGS IN THE WOMB, YOU ARE IN A LIFE OF DOOM.

Mandatory JAIL. MANDATORY TREATMENT. MANDATORY 5 year sentence MINIMUM. Anyone caught AND THIS MEANS ALL LAWYERS< GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES ETC will be thrown in jail for 20 years. NO EXPECTATIONS!

The price for those that wish to allow this needs to be MUCH HIGHER then what the women will face. That way, the problem will be solved.

Rewards should be given to anyone encouraging ANY sort of Behavior that harms White CHILDREN! That way Policy can be funneled down to all other groups.

Anyone who has EVER participated in ANY of these activities needs to be punished. No more, “It was allowed”. No more leeway.

Will this lower the abortion rates? NOPE! In fact it will increase them sadly. But no one needs drug addict kids.

White men should be encouraged to seek only the most Wholesome and Viable women out there. A full out Onslaught should be taken that will at the same time, Lesson men to seek low value women for relationships.

Men should be ENCOURAGED to wait till they are 35 to have children. Or at least have a home, and a great amount of saving BEFORE having children. This will also incentivise more tax breaks on men so that they CAN provide women a needed home etc.

There needs to be a way so that all assets get transferred to a “rental Company” of sorts to make sure that in the case of a divorce, the home and all its property in no way belongs to the woman. In fact it would be safer to have something like a international conglomerate own the property just in case a divorce etc comes up.

Men need to Out engineer the lawyers. It even needs to go as far as his death must be fully investigated in order for any Property transfer to protect men from that as well.

Companies need to make it full and clear that in the case of a divorce, there is ZERO ASSETS that will go to be paid to a woman if it is retirement.

ZERO F~~~S GIVEN ABOUT WOMEN PERIOD.

This bulls~~~ about taking women’s rights away is just that. They must have ALL the rights. But in order to get a man, that cost should be so high to him that these steps MUST be taken by ALL MEN period. NO EXPECTATIONS.

If it takes that part of their pay is only accessible from a state that will follow through on the protection of men, that that is where a BULK of their money will go for SAFE KEEPING.

Unless there is ZERO chance for a women to f~~~ over a man, take his money, wealth property etc? There is never going to be any success for ANY MAN.

I also believe it is a great idea to push a TAX on women and men that send money out of the country. (Money transfers) this will help with more things then you know. Hell, not only would it build a wall, but it would be AMAZING for Western countries. The smart men will put their money in Electronic currency exchanges. There should be MANY of them so that if any of them walks back, or tries to Hold funds etc, there should be a 100% backlash to the point they are never allowed to join the system again.

REligion and the state should get the HELL out of marriage contracts. The Muslims have it correct, its none of the state beeswax.

When being a WHITE MAN is being a MAN that has POWER, Charisma, and above all, CLASS, THEN and ONLY THEN should any notion of women and men having children be considered.

I honestly encourage Eugenics. And the artificial womb IMO. If women can not use the excuse, “I PUSHED YOU OUT” or, I carried you for 9 months, that’s going to KILL any advantage that women have. And if we can get the fact out that Having kids artificially is BETTER in EVERY WAY then doing the natural way, then its just going to KILL any edge women have over men.

All genetic defects, baldness, etc needs to be pushed on women. THEY need to feel that they are as WORTHLESS to life as possible.

We need to use Feminist data about single “Parent” homes to justify all of this. I know, it goes against the ethics of some. I get that. But women at large HAVE NONE. SO there you go. DO bad things for a better outcome overall.

A test to show how many partners women have had needs to come into being soon! I don’t care if its 90% pseudo Science. THey have no problem pushing their mockery of bulls~~~, its time MEN do the same.

Unless women KNOW their place, they will not only NEVER be HAPPY, but being a good mother or wife is out of the question.

Its a Sad world. But lets face it, its how it works. I don’t make up the rules. Nature is Nature. Deal with it.

+3
    Swimcat
    Swimcat
    Participant

We can’t give the left one inch, and we sure as hell can’t give up our guns, because this is s~~~ they’re going to do if and when they get real power. The extermination of white men is the long term goal of the left.

Skelator
    Skelator
    Participant

We can’t give the left one inch, and we sure as hell can’t give up our guns, because this is s~~~ they’re going to do if and when they get real power. The extermination of white men is the long term goal of the left.

It’s alarming that a large number of states are now attempting to pass “Red Flag” legislation. These laws would allow the LEA to confiscate firearms preemptively when the state deems someone dangerous. Kiss the constitution bye bye.

Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

If you examine how invention and discovery occur; the perquisites that are needed in society are being cut down one by one.

Are the people in the future going to be smart enough to realize what was lost?

You can't sell a man on what he learned to live without.

+3
    AFT
    AFT
    Participant

I’m actively letting go of collectivist ideology.

My focus is on myself and my instinct tells me that is where it counts.

Once society puts individuals first then I can partake. Until then I’ll concentrate on myself and let society burn.

I’m not interested in producing more victims to the alter of collectivism.

The worse it gets the more I know I’ve done the best.

When the war cemeteries are half full of the corpses of dead conscripted women, only then will women have earned the right to speak of equality. Sidecar “A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do.” - Bob Dylan

+1
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

Not UNTIL WOMEN F~~~ING OWN THEIR S~~~!.

Many women have made it clear when the men walk away that women will marry herself than admit something is wrong with herself.

The only way the majority of women will change is when society collapses and all resources stop to where women will have no one to turn to for help.

+4
    Puffin Stuff
    Puffin Stuff
    Participant

Women don’t “turn to men” for help. They spread their legs and depends on whatever help finds it’s way in.

#icethemout; Remember Thomas Ball. He died for your children.

+1

Replies

Too many naive pussy worshiping putzes out there, will be a very, very long time. Guilt shaming does a big deal on most guys. Even living by the golden rule can get you in trouble. If you are the one always helping others.

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.