PJW: Knocks another one out of the Park. The U.K. and banning people.

Topic by Grue

Grue

Home Forums Political Corner PJW: Knocks another one out of the Park. The U.K. and banning people.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Faust For Science  Faust For Science 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    +2
    Grue
    Grue
    Participant

If you don’t know, the U.K. is welcoming Islamist terrorists with open arms but are doing a KGB dance on members of the Common Wealth. Just b/c they have un-pc politics.

Disclaimer: I am not of the Common Wealth BUT you f~~~ers of the Common Wealth are my cousins. So, I pay a little attention.

Always carry a knife with you. Just in case there's cheesecake, or you need to stab someone in the throat. -General 'Mad Dog' Mattis.

+3
    Buller100
    Buller100
    Participant

The UK has gone to the dogs

+1
    Grue
    Grue
    Participant

I wonder how much of this went on before it happened to comely pre-wall bitches.

In a way this is pussy pass denied. Shrug IDK.

Always carry a knife with you. Just in case there's cheesecake, or you need to stab someone in the throat. -General 'Mad Dog' Mattis.

+1
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

If you don’t know, the U.K. is welcoming Islamist terrorists with open arms but are doing a KGB dance on members of the Common Wealth. Just b/c they have un-pc politics.

What the situation is bad in the UK. If things continue on this political course both the UK and France, both of whom are nuclear powers, will likely become fully radicalized muslims states. Such radicals will likely try to use their nuclear weapons to enslave the world under islam.

Such a situation would easily start a global nuclear war. And because this will be a holy war for the muslims, they will fire their nuclear weapons at all populations that are not muslim. The response will likely be Russia and China firing their nuclear weapons at muslim populations, maybe within their own borders.

In such as situation, it is questionable which side the U.S. will take because the political situation in the U.S. is deeply divided and in flux.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.