Preferring to die alone.

Topic by SpiderHerder

SpiderHerder

Home Forums MGTOW Central Preferring to die alone.

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by SpiderHerder  SpiderHerder 2 minutes ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    SpiderHerder
    SpiderHerder
    Participant

I started imagining how it would feel to be surrounded by grieving relatives at the moment of passing and thought it would be awful.

I guess it is an incredibly frightening moment for most people (maybe for me as well but I like to think I’ll be at peace in my last moments) so having people around would be comforting but I thought: You’re about to die. This is a very personal event. You only get to experience this once. It’s happening to YOU, not to the people surrounding you yet some are making it about them. Some of them would make a scene, would yell, cry, what have you. You’re just trying to find tranquility and drift away but you have people (someone you probably don’t love that much) touching you or talking about heaven and crap (it’s annoying to an irreligious person lol).

I mean…. F.UCK OFF ! I’m trying to die here, damn it !

Like Freud said, you can imagine yourself dying only to find out that you survive yourself. So, I don’t know what it will feel like at that moment if I’m granted this opportunity. Who knows ? Maybe my last moment will be the sight of a semi-truck’s front bumper and then ZAP.

Be content with what you have, rejoice in the way things are. When you realize there is nothing lacking, the whole world belongs to you. - Lao Tzu

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.