President fires Tillerson and cleans out leadership in State Department

Topic by GregB0

GregB0

Home Forums Political Corner President fires Tillerson and cleans out leadership in State Department

This topic contains 23 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by GregB0  GregB0 9 months ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    +5
    GregB0
    GregB0
    Participant

To quote JD Anderson, “Trump is not a great politician but he is a great Businessman”. I have to agree with he and Old Buck, if you don’t perform for the President you better have your resume up to date and any personal belongings in your office in boxes.

Tillerson and Goldstein dismissed.

No surprises here as most felt it was only a matter of time.

———————— Fox23 report ——————————————————–
    President Donald Trump unceremoniously dumped Secretary of State Rex Tillerson on Tuesday – by tweet – and picked CIA Director Mike Pompeo to take his place, abruptly ending Tillerson’s turbulent tenure as America’s top diplomat and escalating the administration’s chaotic second-year shake-up.
    Tillerson was ousted barely four hours after he returned from an Africa mission and with no face-to-face conversation with the president, the latest casualty of an unruly White House that has seen multiple top officials depart in recent weeks. Citing the Iran nuclear deal and other issues, Trump said he and Tillerson were “not really thinking the same.”

“We disagreed on things,” Trump told reporters at the White House – a diplomatic take on a fractious relationship that included reports that Tillerson had privately called the president a “moron.”
    —————————————————————————–
    Undersecretary of State Steve Goldstein and other State Department officials said Tuesday morning that Tillerson hadn’t learned he was dismissed until he saw Trump’s early-morning tweet, and hadn’t discussed it directly with Trump. Goldstein said the former Exxon Mobil CEO was “unaware of the reason” he was fired and “had had every intention of staying.”

Then Goldstein, hours after making those comments, was fired, too.

“I’m a big boy,” Goldstein told reporters later. Describing Tillerson’s mood, Goldstein said: “He’s accepting.”

————————————-

Multiple White House officials said that Tillerson had been informed of the decision Friday, while he was in Ethiopia. One official said chief of staff John Kelly had called Tillerson on Friday and again on Saturday to warn him that Trump was about to take imminent action if he did not resign and that a replacement had already been identified. Tillerson canceled his entire schedule that Saturday in Ethiopia, with the State Department telling reporters he was sick.

When Tillerson didn’t step aside, Trump fired him, that official said.
    ————————————————————————

​"​My father didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.​" - Clarence Buddinton Kelland

+9

Government people are not used to being fired for not producing.

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

+7
    PistolPete
    PistolPete
    Participant

The reason Tillerson was fired was the fact that he was trying to stop the white House/President Trump from scrapping the Iran deal that Obama authored. In point of fact he had a guy on his staff who actually help draft the Iran deal.

Now anyone with sense knows this deal was a serious mistake–(aside from the fact it was unconstitutional and illegal but that should come as no surprise given Obama is responsible for it.)

Trump wants to 86 this bad deal and I say more power to him!

+4
    Untamed
    Untamed
    Participant

Way to go Trump!
    Fire everyone of these c~~~~~~~~~s!
    firedd

Tillerson will get a job as a man-whore for old f~~~~~s. I believe his performance in his new job will be exemplary.

Don't let them Blame, Shame or Tame you!
    Give 'em NOTHING, not even an answer!
    #GenderSegragationNow!

+2
    It'sallbs
    It’sallbs
    Participant

It’s all theatrics nothing much will change.

All a big distraction Trump is a player and you are all being played he isn’t the saviour come to rescue you that you are all waiting for and will still be waiting for when Trump’s gone.

Here today gone tomorrow politician just like the rest.

Change is imminent, change is imminent change is imminent and then it never happens that’s what all these leaders that are “different” promise and never deliver.

Homelessness continues to grow, globalist Israeli controlled foreign policy continues like it did under every president since 2000.

Cashless and the smart grid roll out continues bit by bit sold to you as convenience, more and more censorship everyday.

The push for another war to change society continues.

Trump is one of them brothers he’s a globalist puppet stooge they all are on all sides of course trump is going to make it look otherwise.

Did you never wonder why the two candidates were a poor as Clinton and Trump.

It is simple…

The swamp gets thicker, he’s employed half the swamp the banks are still free to f~~~ about with synthetic collateralised debt obligations, reckless derivatives trading, predatory lending etc,etc,etc

Oh sorry wait he cant help it it’s all congresses fault Trump is really a man of the people he’s doing his best to help y’all

dear god in heaven it saddens me that intelligent people get so blind and brainwashed.

it’s all theatre what do y’all need to wake up – a nuke up the back passage?

Trump isn’t some master strategist playing 4d chess he told you what you wanted to hear to get elected and is now playing you all like a fiddle.

It’s really sad to watch please take some more red pills yall.

You’ll see I’m right time will prove it.

It’sallbs

let me say that again it may just sink in

It’sallbs

http://www.leavemeansleave.eu

+3
    NerdTunneler
    NerdTunneler
    Participant

Yup…Look at what these “great politicians” have accomplished recently…At best nothing, at worst made everything worse…Time to clean house full of idiots…

Plus, its easy to criticize the president and expect a broken building to be fixed in a day…People are too entitled and layz nstead of making the effort to make their nation great again…They want the result but not the effort needed to make it happen…Just like weemin…

It would be better to have tried and lost than kowtow to critics and SJW assholes to be politically correct and act like a “great politician”…No chance of that, people voted for a businessman and not a politician because they are tired of the same “great politician” with different faces…

I stand with feet apart and let my balls hang free...Manginas dont have balls...See how they stand and sit at the whim of their masters...

+2
    It'sallbs
    It’sallbs
    Participant

They want the result but not the effort needed to make it happen…Just like weemin…

Absolutely 100% right.

+2
    Untamed
    Untamed
    Participant

It’s all theatrics nothing much will change

Yes, but it’s damn entertaining!

What’s wrong with a little laugh before the world ends?
    It’s biblical.
    After describing the end of the world Jesus told us to be of good cheer and that’s what I’m doing, laughing at their asses and being of good cheer!
    Never imagined that the end of the world would be so hilarious.

#GenderSegragationNow!

It'sallbs
    It’sallbs
    Participant

it was unconstitutional and illegal

What’s illegal – the term means nothing.

The world is run by a criminal class that passes legislation to make it’s own criminal acts lawful.

The criminal class is protected by a very well funded, very well armed ultra violent gang of minders called the police.

The reason Tillerson was fired

The reason Tillerson was fired was because he didn’t say yes sir, no sir three bags full sir and kiss Trump’s charlatan arse (ass).

+2
    It'sallbs
    It’sallbs
    Participant

It’s all theatrics nothing much will change

Yes, but it’s damn entertaining!

What’s wrong with a little laugh before the world ends?
    It’s biblical.
    After describing the end of the world Jesus told us to be of good cheer and that’s what I’m doing, laughing at their asses and being of good cheer!
    Never imagined that the end of the world would be so hilarious.

Well yeah.

I take no pleasure in being right about Trump and if I lived in the USA I certainly would not have voted for Clinton.

+3
    Untamed
    Untamed
    Participant

if I lived in the USA I certainly would not have voted for Clinton.

If I was a U.S citizen I wouldn’t have voted at all.

I’m 48yo and have voted once in my entire life – at 18, just to try it once and it was for some mayor seat.

In my view, when you vote for someone you’re responsible for all the f~~~ups they do.
    I will not be responsible for the horrors that these f~~~heads are bringing upon this world.
    They can take all those ballots and shove ’em up their ass!

#GenderSegragationNow!

+1
    It'sallbs
    It’sallbs
    Participant

I’m 48yo and have voted once in my entire life –

41 and never voted.

+2
    Wizard's Pupil
    Wizard’s Pupil
    Participant

If I was a U.S citizen I wouldn’t have voted at all.

I’m 48yo and have voted once in my entire life – at 18, just to try it once and it was for some mayor seat.

In my view, when you vote for someone you’re responsible for all the f~~~ups they do.
    I will not be responsible for the horrors that these f~~~heads are bringing upon this world.
    They can take all those ballots and shove ’em up their ass!

That’s why I don’t vote. By not voting, I am expressing a Vote of NO CONFIDENCE IN THIS SYSTEM. I have not ever given my legal consent to be governed by these people. They do not represent me.

We're Not in Kansas Anymore

+3
    GregB0
    GregB0
    Participant

Government people are not used to being fired

True and this will set the tone for the rank and file career Government staff.

Having said this, Tillerson was brought in by Trump to clean the swamp and is being replaced by a 30 year Government service veteran. Gives the opposition ammo to use on what they can claim is another Trump mistake. It also however shows Washington that no one is safe within their job when they do not meet the expectations of the President.

​"​My father didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.​" - Clarence Buddinton Kelland

+4
    GregB0
    GregB0
    Participant

Here today gone tomorrow politician just like the rest.

Yet the opportunity was to shake up the governmental structure of Washington and directly infuse some business practices and non-politics as usual thinking. The Generals are doing this in their own fashion and Trump with his team starting out doing the same. The remaining team will have to step up or the swamp will remain filled with the same creatures it has always been.

+3
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

I am expressing a Vote of NO CONFIDENCE IN THIS SYSTEM.

For many voters, voting for President Trump was a vote of no confidence towards the system.

+1
    Untamed
    Untamed
    Participant

That’s why I don’t vote. By not voting, I am expressing a Vote of NO CONFIDENCE IN THIS SYSTEM. I have not ever given my legal consent to be governed by these people. They do not represent me.

Exactly.
    For you
    For life

#GenderSegragationNow!

+1
    Stargazer
    Stargazer
    Participant

Help me! I’m being oppressed with gadgets, distractions and entertainment!

+1
    It'sallbs
    It’sallbs
    Participant

business practices and non-politics as usual thinking.

I hear what your saying although I would point out to you just how incompetent the people at the top of many huge multinational businesses are.

In reality to be a good business person you need to be a very good salesperson and I hate to say it politician.

I know it will never be a popular view on here but I believe Trump is throwing out tit bits whils’t really he is the systems man behind the curtain.

Ask yourselves really what has change dhow is your or the average American’s life better since trump?

Then ask that same question again at the end of his term and next term if he does run again.

I know a conman when I see one because for many years I was working in what were basically legalised boiler rooms.

He’s selling you dream to get and stay in power you know what dream he sold you?

I’ll tell you

The American Dream.

It'sallbs
    It’sallbs
    Participant

oting for President Trump was a vote of no confidence towards the system

Yes, for once Faust we are 100% in agreement and the vote for Brexit was just that for some English people.

So trump being the salesman he is sold you that persona of himself .

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.