Professional Sports, Thanks Again MGTOW

Topic by Spleefer

Spleefer

Home Forums MGTOW Central Professional Sports, Thanks Again MGTOW

This topic contains 14 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by SpiderHerder  SpiderHerder 1 month ago.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    +13
    Spleefer
    Spleefer
    Participant

When I first washed up to this website, one ideal I didn’t understand was that most Red Pilled MGTOW don’t watch professional sports. In fact they like to play various sport, but don’t watch it on TV. I would see harsh rebuke for men watching sports on TV. At first I thought, these guys are just jealous because non-white guys are millionaires. Some of that may be a little true, but over the years I’ve learned that most don’t watch because they know it’s Blue Pilled. The Gatherings associated with professional sports have become blue pilled and female dominated. It started with the Super Bowl, now it’s all major sports. The party is the focus, not really the passion for the game. You can’t just watch the game, swear with the boys, drink with the boys, laugh and cry with other men. Now you have to watch what you say about this and that. Can’t smoke this or that. If you go to a game, you will probably get into a fist fight over a woman. See YouTube, all the fights in the stands are over women getting beer on them, lol.

Slowly but surely I have been awakened to what you men where saying. Three years ago, I pretty much turned it all off. I don’t click on ESPN (Chinese Communist Party Sports Network). I don’t buy any shirts, hats, mugs, anything associated to Sports. I don’t listen to the Sports Radio shows. I made these changes not because of a boycott. I made these changes because I don’t like the game itself. NFL made it illegal to hit a receiver across the middle. Touch QB’s or even tackle hard. NHL made hits illegal but allows huge pads on elbows. NBA doesn’t allow defense. The sport is boring to watch. Track stars are not football players.

Now you add the political nonsense from Chinese Communist Party Companies like Disney, NBA, Nike, ESPN, and now Fox Sports (Disney), all you have is reporting that goes against the games themselves to fit the CCP agenda. Why would any MGTOW man watch this propaganda?

I enjoy my Sunday’s much more now that I don’t watch the NFL. I spend more time with my church and family. If I want to bond with men, we go camping and the women stay home. The quality of my life went up with these choices. And now when I read that the NFL is going to play a Black national anthem, I laugh out loud about how I used to give them my money and time. Lol. So thanks again MGTOW. Now I understand where you guys were coming from.

Galatians 5:1 (KJV) Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.

+10
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

Why would a man with a masculine mindset put a professional athlete on a sugar pedestal? Yes, one can admire his determination, adversity through set-backs etc, but to get to the pinnacle in sport one has to grease a few palms and step on a few toes.

Not to mention using synthetic hormones. The irony being you are less of man eventually than you were before “using”

+5
    ResidentEvil7
    ResidentEvil7
    Participant

I hate sports, except CrossFit and wrestling and that only depends on who’s wrestling if I’ll watch it.

Funny thing is that I own a bunch of NBA and NFL jerseys and I don’t even like the sport, but I do like those team shirts; the way they look and feel.

https://themanszone.webs.com/

+5
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

The only contact sport I will watch is college football because the league as a whole does not tolerate BS drama off the field and the teams will try plays that no NFL team has the courage to do.

The only other sport I watch is golf because it is so low key that after a few beers, the viewer can relax and reach a zen like experience watching gold.

+7
    Twist
    Twist
    Participant

The only other sport I watch is golf because it is so low key that after a few beers, the viewer can relax and reach a zen like experience watching

That’s it for me. Golf looks great on a big TV and is so peaceful. Perfect as the background for the perfect nap.

I’ll even watch the women play sometimes. Just to study their posture.

The rest of it can melt down for all I care.

+8
    The Black Scorpion
    The Black Scorpion
    Participant

I only watch UFC PPVs (only the good cards) at a local restaurant that treats me well.

Other than that, watching sports has no place in my life.

See, I’m an amateur MMA fighter myself. I’m way too busy training and honing my techniques to be out wasting time watching some one else have fun.

LIFE IS NOT A SPECTATOR SPORT.

Yet, most of the blue pillers are happy to throw on a jersey, get p~~~ drunk and cheer with excitement or get down in the dumps when “we” win or lose. They are content to sit on the side lines of life and watch some one else do things they only dream of doing.

I have way more respect for the guy who runs five miles every day because he loves it than the upper middle class dude who spends thousands every year on season tickets get to get some kind of vicarious thrill.

The greatest tragedy in life is to spend your whole life fishing only to discover that it was not fish you were after. - Henry David Thoreau

+8
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

LIFE IS NOT A SPECTATOR SPORT.

I thought, the whole point to MGTOW was to make life a spectator sport. Unplug and get away from all the bulls~~~ drama of life that tears one down and provides nothing of substance.

It would be one thing if there was something great, with a goal in sight. But, from the island of sanity I am on, all I see in every direction is a sea of s~~~ stretching to beyond the horizon.

+7
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

good posts, yep the NFL is finished

+7
    Handsome Vic
    Handsome Vic
    Participant

A pro sports team has no anchor to the city except for a stadium to play in. It would be one thing if the players are truly the hometown team – sons that grew up in the city. But pro players are traded all the time, the jersey doesn’t mean a thing to them and doesn’t to me either.

I'm going my own way. Maybe I'll see you there.

+9
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

Black national anthem
    Black “victims” images on NFL jerseys (I heard a rumor)
    continued Kneeling and cucking to BLM …

Im done dude. I was already SO SICK of the breast cancer awareness and all sorts of other BULLSH!T.. over priced tickets, nonstop commercials. Ridiculous virtue signalling crappy music halftime shows.

Football has been a joke for years. Now its just total clownfvckery.

I watch the Tour de France a little, some baseball from time to time, and the European soccer leagues
    But American football is an extension of Disney now. Screw these overpaid sh!theads and their ungrateful politicking.

+7
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

continued Kneeling and cucking to BLM …

Most of these “professional players” will bow and suck the c~~~ of ANYONE BUT the U.S. taxpayers forced to pay for their stadiums and (by extension) their salaries.

You players want to suck up to globalists, especially China. Have them pay your salaries. Meanwhile, the U.S. taxpayers are arming up for a workers revolution.

+6
    EG
    EG
    Participant

And wasn’t that their whole intention from the start? When they say they’re tearing down institutions, they mean it. It’s meant to demoralize. That’s why it feels so demoralizing.

Let every dollar of these woke companies’ marketing budgets be lost on you as MGTOW

+5
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

And wasn’t that their whole intention from the start? When they say they’re tearing down institutions, they mean it. It’s meant to demoralize. That’s why it feels so demoralizing.

Don’t worry about it PG, we can still all watch Sausage Jockeying at the local LGBTq club.

+4
    SpiderHerder
    SpiderHerder
    Participant

A pro sports team has no anchor to the city except for a stadium to play in. It would be one thing if the players are truly the hometown team – sons that grew up in the city. But pro players are traded all the time, the jersey doesn’t mean a thing to them and doesn’t to me either.

Bingo. It’s a paycheck. It’s a job. Nothing more.

The whole cult of personality (probably) has put pro sports on a pedestal, but all it is is a bunch of guys running around chasing a ball in a field, a piece of rubber on an ice patch.

+1
    EG
    EG
    Participant

Don’t worry about it PG, we can still all watch Sausage Jockeying at the local LGBTq club.

You still watch that??

Let every dollar of these woke companies’ marketing budgets be lost on you as MGTOW

Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

You still watch that??

No, but I still participate.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.