Provincial

Topic by Colin Combover in a Coma

Colin Combover in a Coma

Home Forums MGTOW Central Provincial

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Hermit  Hermit 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    +2
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

Stuck in a dead-end town
    It drives me round the bend when I hear the same old sound

Walking litter on their hand-held t~~~ transmitter
    That I can’t seem to drown

Same old faces
    Sods in a pod
    From the same cold places

Birthed by a youth in a phone booth
    Her Mother said she couldn’t get pregnant standing up
    But it wasn’t the truth

Tortured and throttled
    And hit in the tooth

Nurtured without Colostrum
    Suckled instead
    With a bottle of Rum

Chasing their dreams through a pint glass
    A double malt
    It’s every c~~~s fault their working class

Yeah
    I bet their only friend is the man in the mirror they despise

The only thing these bell-ends attract
    Is flies

Make sure you put your collar up
    Butter-cup
    When you say you’re goodbyes

No-ones gonna care when you die
    Except the bar-keep who never sleeps
    And who is always bleary-eyed

Another for the road
    One more malt

Do you want salt
    On that massive chip
    As you take a sip
    Before you go back to your abode

Four bare walls
    As you stare
    Whilst the kettle calls

Tea and sympathy
    Without pity

Is all you will see
    In this city

+2
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

Hang in there Colin. Dont be drinking too much Chappie because that stuff is liquid depression.

Cant talk much, Im home today on my cell phone. No computer.

But all is well. Did a 12 mile run yesterday and then hiked another 6 miles right after. Could barely walk last night lol.

+2
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

Hang in there Colin. Dont be drinking too much Chappie because that stuff is liquid depression.
    Cant talk much, Im home today on my cell phone. No computer.
    But all is well. Did a 12 mile run yesterday and then hiked another 6 miles right after. Could barely walk last night lol.

Legs like a baby Giraffe eh!
    Thanks for concern, hope your well?

Just a touch down regarding the woman I was conversing with. Been two weeks since I texted. Obviously not interested anymore. Would’ve been nice for her to have the courage to let me know rather than letting me hang. All smiles, then silence for three weeks!

+2
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

Hang in there Colin. Dont be drinking too much Chappie because that stuff is liquid depression.Cant talk much, Im home today on my cell phone. No computer.But all is well. Did a 12 mile run yesterday and then hiked another 6 miles right after. Could barely walk last night lol.

Legs like a baby Giraffe eh!Thanks for concern, hope your well?
    Just a touch down regarding the woman I was conversing with. Been two weeks since I texted. Obviously not interested anymore. Would’ve been nice for her to have the courage to let me know rather than letting me hang. All smiles, then silence for three weeks!

That woman was actually me screwin’ around with ya’.

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

+2
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

Hang in there Colin. Dont be drinking too much Chappie because that stuff is liquid depression.Cant talk much, Im home today on my cell phone. No computer.But all is well. Did a 12 mile run yesterday and then hiked another 6 miles right after. Could barely walk last night lol.

Legs like a baby Giraffe eh!Thanks for concern, hope your well?Just a touch down regarding the woman I was conversing with. Been two weeks since I texted. Obviously not interested anymore. Would’ve been nice for her to have the courage to let me know rather than letting me hang. All smiles, then silence for three weeks!

Some Brummie accent you put on for 13hours!
    Do you even know where Birmingham is? and I don’t mean the erroneous one in Alabama!

+1
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

Legs like a baby Giraffe eh!Thanks for concern, hope your well?Just a touch down regarding the woman I was conversing with. Been two weeks since I texted. Obviously not interested anymore. Would’ve been nice for her to have the courage to let me know rather than letting me hang. All smiles, then silence for three weeks!

Some Brummie accent you put on for 13hours!Do you even know where Birmingham is? and I don’t mean the erroneous one in Alabama!

I don’t even know where the one is in Alabama.

If I was able to make my voice sound like hers, I would’ve said some schit you’d never forget.

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

+1
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

Some Brummie accent you put on for 13hours!Do you even know where Birmingham is? and I don’t mean the erroneous one in Alabama!

I don’t even know where the one is in Alabama.
    If I was able to make my voice sound like hers, I would’ve said some schit you’d never forget.

I was right the first time, you ain’t got a fackin scoob!!
    I have come to a clear and concise conclusion that you are not a nice person…..typical Christian.

+1
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

I don’t even know where the one is in Alabama.If I was able to make my voice sound like hers, I would’ve said some schit you’d never forget.

I was right the first time, you ain’t got a fackin scoob!!I have come to a clear and concise conclusion that you are not a nice person…..typical Christian.

…..and I’m sticking to my conclusion that I don’t give a fukk what you think.

I never claimed to be a Christian. All I’ve ever done is share my spiritual beliefs. If you think what I’ve said has any correlation with Christianity, that’s your assumption.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.