PUA Guru “Mystery” Sucidal in 2016 Due to Woman

Topic by Quell

Quell

Home Forums MGTOW Central PUA Guru “Mystery” Sucidal in 2016 Due to Woman

This topic contains 19 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by MgtowWave  MgtowWave 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    +5
    Quell
    Quell
    Participant

This made me really smile this morning when I saw this. This guy was the author of “The Game” and was the kind of figurehead of the whole PUA movement that started in the mid 2000s. He is a giant c~~~y douche and was always very moody.

Turns out that even the so called Best PUA’s out there can still get hosed by a woman. This chick took his kids and ran from him like the wind. Just goes to show you that you can never truly satisfy a woman in the long-term. It is a zero sum game my friends.

http://www.vocativ.com/news/279467/infamous-pickup-artist-mystery-has-epic-facebook-meltdown/

+12
    OldBill
    OldBill
    Participant

When your life revolves around one and only thing only to have that thing crumble, your life can crumble too. Monomania is a mania for good reason.

It’s their overwhelming focus on sex which has always been my issue with the members of the PUA community. All their talk and efforts towards self-improvement is done with one goal primarily in mind: Pussy Begging.

They don’t exercise and eat right because of the well know benefits to themselves. They exercise and eat right because it helps them beg for pussy. Ditto finances, ditto conversational skills, ditto travel, ditto all their other improvements.

They don’t view themselves as an end, they view themselves as a means just as they view other human beings as a means.

Do not date. Do not impregnate. Do not co-habitate. Above all, do not marry. Reclaim and never again surrender your personal sovereignty.

+4
    505vikingo
    505vikingo
    Participant

Well stated OldBill. Some fellas just never learn.

+3
    RoyDal
    RoyDal
    Participant

Yep, OldBill nailed it.

Society asks MGTOWs: Why are you not making more tax-slaves?

+6
    ILiveAgain
    ILiveAgain
    Participant

Even the best lion tamers are still at risk in the cage.

Many have never left alive.

It’s a risk I won’t take.

+3
    Jan Sobieski
    Jan Sobieski
    Participant

I never had any respect for PUAs.

They are all trying to be Chads.

Love is just alimony waiting to happen. Visit mgtow.com.

+3
    MattNYC
    MattNYC
    Participant

Play with fire enough times, you get burned.

In a way, he got off easy. If it’s that his wife (or soon to be ex, or whatever she is) took the kids & is eviscerating his wallet via the court system, he got off easy. She could’ve said he raped her, in which case he’d never see the light of day again.

+2
    Quietlyquietly
    Quietlyquietly
    Participant

I thought Neil Strauss was the author of The Game?

+3
    IGMOW (I Go My Own Way)
    IGMOW (I Go My Own Way)
    Participant

PUAs don’t own the game. The game owns them, and keeps changing the rules on them when they start to have some success. With this, they end up like Mystery. As far as I am concerned, a man who goes MGTOW owns his own game, and his more than capable of doing his game on his own, without others, if others don’t want to play it.

"I am my own thang. Any questions?" - Davis S Pumpkins.

+2

Anonymous

I thought Neil Strauss was the author of The Game?

He was, OP is a little mistaken on that.

Neil Strauss however is busy apologizing for that book and his old ways, running the talk show circuit after getting married to a disgusting post wall hag.

So they are all very similar. All are full of s~~~, insecure losers that managed to push their ridiculous marketing gimmick onto even dumber people, who turned around and harassed the rest of us. It was always bulls~~~. There is no honor among thieves, and they have all started attacking each other and mocking each other themselves.

Also it’s interesting to see this article, written by a woman, is essentially laughing at a man not having access to his children. Whatever.

Incidentally, this PUA game stuff of not accepting no and continuing to make advances? That is blue pill as hell, most stories in popular mainstream media for older couples is with the man constantly approaching and making advances and the woman rejecting it. A lot of parents even outside media have that same basic story. The blue pill guy kept chasing, eventually the woman hits the wall, and then she marries the guy after getting off the c~~~ carousel, at least temporarily. Blue pill guy becomes smug and passes on his idiocy to his children and annoys everyone around him.

Somehow when it’s marketed as PUA it annoys women even more. But women are always annoyed, and that could always be considered “creepy” or harassment. I guess the difference is 50 years ago at least they didn’t have twitter and facebook to do to a hatchet job on the guy pursuing them that way, and not a 24/7 surveillance police state to come after the guy as well.

PUA is properly termed pussy begging, and I consider them the same as blue pill men. I hate how these pussy beggars managed to hijack the term red pill, which is an MGTOW/manosphere term and had nothing to do with PUA. However PUA died some years ago, and as a last ditch effort these PUA schmucks tied themselves to manosphere stuff, sort of did a hybrid on MRA and managed to extend PUA a few more years.

If you go on reddit they have a “theredpill” sub, which is superficially interesting but is probably one of the most awful and embarrassing things I’ve read otherwise. I almost feel like it is a feminist plant to make men look like stupid dumb beasts that need to be locked up for the good of society.

+1
    Experienced
    experienced
    Participant

Was it the eyeliner that prompted someone to shoot him with a BB Gun?

"It seems like there's times a body gets struck down so low, there ain't a power on earth that can ever bring him up again. Seems like something inside dies so he don't even want to get up again. But he does."

+2
    Neutron
    Neutron
    Participant

Was it the eyeliner that prompted someone to shoot him with a BB Gun?

I hear you bro, I never trusted a man who wears mascara.

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

+3
    Russky
    Russky
    Participant

I always got this vibe from PUAs like they’re scam artists.
    the only notable difference was David D. He’s very academic in his pursuits, and done tons of research.
    Most of the other guys are either naturals or scam artists

proud carrier of the 'why?' chromosome

+2
    MonkeyMind
    MonkeyMind
    Participant

Neil Straus was The guy who wrote The Game, Mystery was the one who taught him PUA.

Mystery has always been a wierd kooky character. A lot of PUA’s have some form of fake layering of a different personality on top of their own. It doesn’t suprise me that he’s got underlying mental health issues.

Maybe he should buy a pair of clown shoes to cheer himself up.

+1
    Experienced
    experienced
    Participant

He was suicidal three or four years ago as well.
    Women’s thought patterns contaminate and mis-wire men’s brain functions like kryptonite. “Though not appearing insane, they are all carriers”.

"It seems like there's times a body gets struck down so low, there ain't a power on earth that can ever bring him up again. Seems like something inside dies so he don't even want to get up again. But he does."

+1
    Stargazer
    Stargazer
    Participant

I know a guy who paid $6000 to go to one of those PUA “field training” exercises in LA. Didn’t do him a damn bit of good… all it did was teach him how to be more aggressively annoying.

+1
    MgtowWave
    MgtowWave
    Participant

PUA imploding??Interesting. I feel for those guys having spent time and money fooling with PUA.

frankly my dear i don't give a damn

+1
    MgtowWave
    MgtowWave
    Participant

Ha ha ha Not being able to see your kids is an MRA issue.
    And PUAs have been ridiculing MRAs for not having enough of a “sex life”( read getting pussy ) for decades.

But I have been trying to say to those dumbf~~~s (to no effect) for years that relationships and pussy are not the be all and end all of life.

I agree with StarDusk pussy is just a squishy hole.

Dedicating hours and hours of your life to that hole and it’s owner is wholly stupid.

A woman can have her fish ,bicycle AND her cats .I’m Going My Own Way.

+1
    MgtowWave
    MgtowWave
    Participant

PUAs will tell you that learning how to walk,look, talk,act and dress so you can impress women is about THEE most important thing a man can do.

Mystery had Straus get plastic surgery,shave his head and get eye contacts.

A whole bunch of dumbf~~~ery just to impress women.

About the best thing men could do collectively is just the opposite of jumping thru hoops to impress women.

Another words if a woman (or anyone else) dosent like me for who I am I don’t give a damn I don’t need her.I’d rather stay away from her.

Will be interesting to see what PUA advice Mystery and crew have for avoiding his predicament.

LOL

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.