Pussy Pass for Texas Teen

Topic by phoenixgod1995

Phoenixgod1995

Home Forums MGTOW Central Pussy Pass for Texas Teen

This topic contains 11 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Fragmented  Fragmented 6 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    +3
    Phoenixgod1995
    phoenixgod1995
    Participant

No Jail For Texas Teen Who Lied About Being Raped By 3 Black Men

https://www.yahoo.com/news/no-jail-texas-teen-lied-202854635.html

Marriage and Divorce for a man is like getting a cactus shoved up your ass. It’s painful with all the spines that go in and it is painful getting all the spines out, meanwhile Wifey gets most of the money, your home, your kids, and practically everything you own.

+1
    SoylentGeneration
    SoylentGeneration
    Participant

Young pussy subverts felony offenses apparently, being that this is a true article. I do not trust Yahoo.

+2
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

Despite the pussy pass, its progress: at least no black men were lynched to make that s~~~ show.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+1
    Phoenixgod1995
    phoenixgod1995
    Participant

Young pussy subverts felony offenses apparently, being that this is a true article. I do not trust Yahoo.

Well the article is originally from the Huffington Post

Marriage and Divorce for a man is like getting a cactus shoved up your ass. It’s painful with all the spines that go in and it is painful getting all the spines out, meanwhile Wifey gets most of the money, your home, your kids, and practically everything you own.

+2
    Suggestius
    Suggestius
    Participant

FFS, no one even wants you if you are dreaming about four big black c~~~s. Silly bitch. Who tried black never come back. 😀

Happiness for all and let no one be forgotten ("Roadside picnic", Arkady and Boris Strugatsky)

+2
    SoylentGeneration
    SoylentGeneration
    Participant

Well the article is originally from the Huffington Post

Yea I saw that part. They make me cringe.

Despite the pussy pass, its progress: at least no black men were lynched to make that s~~~ show.

I think they try to make s~~~ like that happen just to cause more racial tensions to distract the proletarat from how much they are being f~~~ed, keeping their hatred and anger aimed at eachother instead of where it ought to be aimed at.

+2
    Old Buck
    Old Buck
    Participant

pass

Don't chase tail. Turn yours around, walk away, and live free!

+2
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

BAHAHAHHAHA, that Monopoly Card!

From the article:

….walked into a church wearing only a shirt, bra and underwear. She said she had been kidnapped by three black males wearing ski masks…… claimed the men assaulted her and that she was raped……

Investigators noticed inconsistencies in Harmon’s story within in a few days. Medical workers didn’t find evidence she had been raped, and the holes in a pair of blue jeans discovered at the alleged crime scene didn’t match her injuries, according to the Dallas Morning News.
    “The puzzle pieces just weren’t coming together,” …Police Chief

Hoax was also insulting to our community … offensive to the African-American community ….”

+4
    GregB0
    GregB0
    Participant

Once again the power of social media is exposed. Watch some docu-drama off the web, fabricate your own version of this reality, and you too can achieve your 15 minutes of Internet fame. No one is smart enough to catch you as you only have to look the part, sound sincere and blame another race or gender with the accusations.

​"​My father didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.​" - Clarence Buddinton Kelland

+3
    Governor Megachris%
    Governor Megachris%
    Participant

And OF COURSE she has a fiancé. Even the craziest of women have some major or another orbiting them. Thank the Lord it’s not me or any of us.

Sky-O
    Sky-O
    Participant

When she was thinking of her story on the way to the church, she was probably like

‘Three c~~~s. That will make it more believable. A triple c~~~ attack. I know. I’ll say they were black c~~~s!! Giant BBC. Penetrating my ivory white body. One by one. Yes!! BBCs!! Omhigerd!! Three big f~~~ing black c~~~s!!! OMigosh, that sounds sooooo super hot!! I’m totally getting off on my own lie right now!!’

+2
    Fragmented
    Fragmented
    Participant

I’ve been following this story since it broke. I figured they would give her the pussy pass. The U.S “justice” system is actually an injustice system that targets men on the basis that they’re men.

http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

AUG 20 - 1:00 AM PST Renovations on all sections will continue throughout the week. Feel free to browse the top menu for new items. Some pages & posts may need to be reformatted and have images referenced - especially those originally created 4 years ago to make them current. In the mean time, please mind the dust and thank you for visiting. - MGTOW.COM