Queens of the Stoneage: Why so Good?

Topic by Gravel Pit

Gravel Pit

Home Forums Cool S~~~ & Fun Stuff Queens of the Stoneage: Why so Good?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by IrishMGHOW  IrishMGHOW 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    +3
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

I always discover albums like a year late LOL. This song from last October is killing me I love it alot. These guys are touring near me soon. I’ve loved this band for so long. Any other rockers out there love Queens of the Stoneage?

Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

The chorus is the s~~~:

Frozen in pose locked up in amber eternally
    Buried so close to the fountain of youth I can almost reach

+2
    GoodKid44
    GoodKid44
    Participant

Yep, and right now they’re actually getting bad press because the singer kicked a girl in the head for using a flash when taking photos of him.

Google it. The feminazi’s went after him but it doesn’t seem to have had any effect. He’s a rocker and gives zero f~~~s as all Rock stars should.

I keep trying to tell men around me that giving zero f~~~s about what others think about them is what life has been about. But they seem to keep letting vagina be the exception to having that mindset.

I’ll will die before allowing pussy to dictate how I should carry myself on this earth.

Either way, solid band.

+1
    Wizard's Pupil
    Wizard’s Pupil
    Participant

Yup, I saw them live back in 2005. Great show, they played a little tape “Who’s afraid of the big bad wolf, the big bad wolf” right before they took the stage. Great band.

We're Not in Kansas Anymore

+1
    IrishMGHOW
    IrishMGHOW
    Participant

Always loved the track “Go with the flow”

Ditch that bitch!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.