Ranting About Political Correctness

Topic by FunInTheSun

FunInTheSun

Home Forums Political Corner Ranting About Political Correctness

Tagged: 

This topic contains 9 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Daryll55  Daryll55 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    +5
    FunInTheSun
    FunInTheSun
    Participant

You may have seen this video before. It’s about a guy getting p~~~ed off about his extremely politically correct society.
    I share much of his sentiments:

https://vimeo.com/279998943

"I saw that there comes a point, in the defeat of any man of virtue, when his own consent is needed for evil to win-and that no manner of injury done to him by others can succeed if he chooses to withhold his consent. I saw that I could put an end to your outrages by pronouncing a single word in my mind. I pronounced it. The word was ‘No.’" (Atlas Shrugged)

+6
    ResidentEvil7
    ResidentEvil7
    Participant

I found the video fun, because it’s all true. I hate political correctness, because it’s mainly uneducated emotionally sensitive liberal/progressive people telling and lecturing common people on what is right and wrong to say and do, because they don’t want to be offended.

I remember a year or two ago on a MGTOW video post where a shirtless man in Vegas said a simple “hello” to a black woman and she gets out of the car, recording him while unloading her rage on him saying that was harassment. All he said politely was “hello” and she gives him the business.

I’m fed up with hearing people saying that things need to be changed and corrected so no one gets offended. If you’re the kind of person who get triggered that easily to the point you’re whining and bitching with a loud voice then you have a problem; not the rest of us who speak normally.

The TV show Married With Children had some episodes that promoted political correctness, because the fat ugly women Al insulted put him on trial. There were other episodes where his feminist neighbor Marcy tried to ban everything that Al tried to do for pleasure such as turning the nudie bar into a coffee house, gave women a bowling night and cancelled Psycho Dad. She and her women’s group made his life hell when all he wants to do is have fun doing manly things either alone or with his guy friends, as if his Al being a women shoe salesman and being married to Peg wasn’t miserable enough. Marcy and Peg are just an example of why men shouldn’t marry. Whenever you want to do something for pleasure after work, she has to make your life miserable.

Hell we can’t even have good shows and movies anymore because of Hollywood forcing their progressive politics down the throats of the public. They’re now changing white male characters and making them black, female and/or gay while making white men villains that need to be killed or treated like scum.

This is a man's world and we men must take it by the throat and make it give us everything we desire!

+5
    Autolite
    Autolite
    Participant

In case the Vimeo link doesn’t work…

+3
    Doc
    Doc
    Participant

That clip is brilliant and so completely correct.

SPLC – eat s~~~.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape, finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. Marcus Aurelius

+3
    TaxGuy
    TaxGuy
    Participant

I found the video fun, because it’s all true. I hate political correctness, because it’s mainly uneducated emotionally sensitive liberal/progressive people telling and lecturing common people on what is right and wrong to say and do, because they don’t want to be offended.

I respectfully disagree. I think PC culture is very well thought out. And it’s pretty simple really.

Step 1: We can’t have “hate speech”.
    Step 2: The PC culture defines MGTOW as “hate speech”.
    Step 3: It must be stopped by any means necessary.

Rinse and repeat.

I see people all over social media saying things like “If you vote for Trump this time, then you are a racist”. That’s a classic Step 2 thing to say. Trump voters are racists. We’ve already decided that racists are bad, and now the PC culture is trying to put a definition of racist that includes Trump voters.

I don’t think that is by accident. It’s thought control. If you aren’t “woke” then you must be brainwashed into being “woke”.

Just look for Step 2 statements and you’ll see them everywhere. That’s not an accident.

We all get what we tolerate

+5
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

‘Political correctness’ = Rebranded Marxism.

+3
    Sandals
    Sandals
    Participant

Hate speech is anything that is not pro-communist

+2
    The Batman 2019
    The Batman 2019
    Participant

Hell we can’t even have good shows and movies anymore because of Hollywood forcing their progressive politics down the throats of the public. They’re now changing white male characters and making them black, female and/or gay while making white men villains that need to be killed or treated like scum.

Revenge of the Millennials

Read this.

Your 20's are for learning, your 30's are for earning.

+2
    SpiderHerder
    SpiderHerder
    Participant

Revenge of the Millennials
    Read this.

Thanks for the link. Great blog.

+2
    Daryll55
    Daryll55
    Participant

“I’m not talking TRUMP voters…. I’m talking ACTUAL NAZIS,….”

Like a snowflake Millenial knows what an ACTUAL NAZI is. They have no clue.

His rant made me laugh at how psychotic this world has become.

Marry again, Hell NO ! ( Even JESUS was hung on a cross just once)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.