Re-Introduction some years later

Topic by Wayne

Wayne

Home Forums Introductions Re-Introduction some years later

This topic contains 10 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by Ranger One  Ranger One 23 hours, 18 minutes ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    +14
    Wayne
    Wayne
    Participant

Good morning!

It’s been some time since I participated in the forums, and previously I had only done so when I came out of a relationship which had just ended at the time and I was still raw all over.

Coming back and reading those 2 posts seems now to have been written by someone else entirely. I’m currently 26 years old, and I will never deny that the knowledge made available to me by the MGTOW community has helped me to steer clear of many dysfunctional relationships.

I have no new stories of failed relationships and/or marriages, and a part of me would like to acknowledge that if I had not been fortunate enough to discover MGTOW around 4 years ago coming out of my previous relationship, I would have continued to make the same mistakes and walked into the same kinds of relationships with the exact same mindset every time thinking “This time it will be different” while being used for the entertainment of some female, and then being left to pick up the pieces of myself afterward.

As cliche as it may sound, nothing has ever driven me to want to commit suicide, except a female. Not having the means to cope in past situations when I was younger, self-harm was normal and even a sort of way to repent for being what I felt was a useless human being at the time, since my self-worth was tied to female validation. But now I’m rambling about all sorts of stuff

I’m trying to say Mgtow has brought something good to my life, a seed was planted in my mind back then which developed over time, which has brought me to a place where I can say I can be content and satisfied without female companionship of an intimate nature. I have a lot more I want to say, but I will end this post here for now.

It’s good to be back, and I hope I can offer the same support out there to others that was given to me when I needed it.

Stay strong, and all the best

The only way out is through

+4
    Vajra Varaha
    Vajra Varaha
    Participant

Glad you stuck to your guns!!!
    Welcome back!

+6
    Daryll55
    Daryll55
    Participant

I have no new stories of failed relationships and/or marriages, and a part of me would like to acknowledge that if I had not been fortunate enough to discover MGTOW around 4 years ago coming out of my previous relationship, I would have continued to make the same mistakes and walked into the same kinds of relationships with the exact same mindset every time thinking “This time it will be different” while being used for the entertainment of some female, and then being left to pick up the pieces of myself afterward.

THIS is what MEN need to try to avoid. That time between screwing our brains out with some hotty who is really just the current THOT,and getting our h ead together to decide what we really want to do with our lives. That’s usually the 25-35 age it seems.

As cliche as it may sound, nothing has ever driven me to want to commit suicide, except a female. Not having the means to cope in past situations when I was younger, self-harm was normal and even a sort of way to repent for being what I felt was a useless human being at the time, since my self-worth was tied to female validation.

I’m trying to say Mgtow has brought something good to my life, a seed was planted in my mind back then which developed over time, which has brought me to a place where I can say I can be content and satisfied without female companionship of an intimate nature. I have a lot more I want to say, but I will end this post here for now.

Welcome back.
    This place is a lot more quiet now since it has been “locked down/out.” But hey,…. the lights are still on, and we can share experiences/life with others ,so its not all that bad.
    Sounds like you swallowed a red pill and it took hold. At 26 you have your whole LIFE ahead of you now. The world will be a very different place in 20years, so it is good that you learned what you need to know now. Take care of #1 (yourself) first because no-one else will!

Marry again, Hell NO ! ( Even JESUS was hung on a cross just once)

+6
    Turquoise Turtle
    Turquoise Turtle
    Participant

I would have continued to make the same mistakes and walked into the same kinds of relationships with the exact same mindset every time thinking “This time it will be different” while being used for the entertainment of some female, and then being left to pick up the pieces of myself afterward.

All ladieez are like that, aka AWALT. With each passing year, female behavior only continues to get worse.

Anyways, glad your back. Hope your still playing video games and doing whatever else it is that YOU enjoy doing. Don’t ever give up something you enjoy for a creature that bleeds once a month and nags.

Cheers!

"I'm the last of my guy friends to have never gotten married, and their wives—they don't want them playing with me. I'm like the escaped slave—I bring news of freedom." ~ Bill Maher

+4
    Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

Hi Wayne,
    Sounds like you have managed to survive women intact so far – no divorce rape, no stolen children and no false accusations. Congratulations. You are one of the winners. Welcome back and keep up the good work. If you can start to avoid paying into women at 26, you will have plenty of money in a few years too. It can be all good from here.

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

+5
    The Manipulated Man
    The Manipulated Man
    Participant

Howdy Wayne,

Yours is the only post from MGTOW.com to show up on my email’s Inbox for months. I too have been MGTOW and free of the influence of women for a while and my life keeps getting better and better.
    Now, I do what I want, when I want to do it.
    Yes, even during these troubled times.

Some of my actions these days are interesting and some may seem boring to others. The difference now is that no one else gets to decide whether my activities are boring or interesting.

Here is a quote from our former Patriarch and Founder, Keymaster, which was written somewhere in the Forums a few years ago:

“MGTOW have demoted the female to a secondary consideration at best. She’s an AFTERTHOUGHT and not a primary motivator for anything.”

…..I would have continued to make the same mistakes and walked into the same kinds of relationships with the exact same mindset every time thinking “This time it will be different” ………….

That was my thinking during my time on the Plantation. Thankfully, that foolishness finally ended. Now, life on the Plantation is just a sad memory and thanks to MGTOW.com, my stories about that life can be a warning to others.

Besides the good life and freedom of being MGTOW, the behavior of the Karen, SJW, and multitude of Blue Pilled Slaves are constant reminders of the necessity for MGTOW.

On a side note, the Scotsman who Posts movie reviews on YouTube, called TheCriticalDrinker , does a hilarious job of exposing their shenanigans. He is a modern day Mark Twain.

What happens when a man finally comprehends the cold and calculating thoughts that are going through a woman's mind, while her eyes are brimming with tears?

+4
    EG
    EG
    Participant

Don’t ever give up something you enjoy for a creature that bleeds once a month and nags.

The wound that never heals….

Welcome back Wayne

Let every dollar of these woke companies’ marketing budgets be lost on you as MGTOW

+4
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

A man going his own way is the ultimate act of self care. Its not selfish to look after yourself when no one else will. Human social systems and instincts cater to women’s well being, but we are left to fend for ourselves. So dont ever feel guilty or defective for spending some years loving yourself! You need and deserve your own undivided attention.

Merry Xmas Brothers! from Dallas TX.

man up means man down

+4
    Stealth
    Stealth
    Participant

Welcome back. The site is not what it used to be, but is still here. Like yourself, I lament the losses I incurred through self harm. Now that I am free, I am generally free from other peoples’ bullshìt but still carry the losses I gave myself. I would like to go back and undo those few critical moments of insanity, but of course I can’t. All that is to say “I get it.”

"Once you’ve taken care of the basics, there’s very little in this world for which your life is worth deferring." -David Hansson. "It’s not when women are mean or nasty that anything is out of the ordinary. It’s when they are NICE to you that you have to be on high alert..." -Jackinov.

The Batman 2020
    The Batman 2020
    Participant

Glad you’re back man. Take care.

Your 20's are for learning, your 30's are for earning.

+2
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

I wish I had known about MGTOW when I was 26; would have saved me a world of grief and I’d probably be a millionaire by now.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.