Real Doll economics

Topic by numbCruncher

NumbCruncher

Home Forums Cool S~~~ & Fun Stuff Real Doll economics

Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by FunInTheSun  FunInTheSun 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    +4
    NumbCruncher
    numbCruncher
    Participant

The average cost of a marriage in the US is 26,444 dollars (I just googled “Average Marriage cost US” to get this)
    The average cost of a divorce in the US is 15,000 (Googled “average divorce cost US”)
    Let’s say it costs another 10,000 to get her to the point where she’ll consider crossing the street to p~~~ on you if you’re on fire.
    Call it 50,000 dollars (a VERY conservative estimate).

Matt McMullen produces incredibly lifelike sex dolls from 5,000 to 7,000 dollars that are waaaay hotter than anything you’ll get from “real” women for that price.

—- IMAGE REMOVED —-

It’s just a question of a one-off payment up front for something with fake legs, ass, face. Or a much bigger ongoing liability for something else with fake t~~~, hair, attitude etc.

—- IMAGE REMOVED —-

She’ll never get old and saggy. She’ll never bitch about you to her friends. She’ll never trick you into having kids or go psycho on you. She’ll never spend your money then pretend “I’ve had that dress / shoes / car for ages”.

real doll dot com
    I predict Mr. McMullen is going to get rich.

You say "love is a temple, love the higher law" ...You ask me to enter, but then you make me crawl. And I can't be holding on to what you got, when all you got is hurt

NumbCruncher
    numbCruncher
    Participant

Hubba hubba
    Natalie
    BrooklynRenee

You say "love is a temple, love the higher law" ...You ask me to enter, but then you make me crawl. And I can't be holding on to what you got, when all you got is hurt

+1

Anonymous

Can she make me a sandwich too? They need to come with that option, so we can sit back and laugh while we watch women kick off

Franky
    Franky
    Participant

I mean for me at least, paper has always beaten the “real thing” even if these things don’t come out.(they are welcome though)

Skeptisk
    Skeptisk
    Participant

You know the worth of a woman if a robot with the IQ of a goldfish can out compete her…

"Expecting to find a decent woman on a dating site is like dumpster diving and expecting to come out with a gourmet meal." Won'tGetFooledAgain

+1
    Martyg
    martyg
    Participant

I can foresee a time – not too far off – where it is assumed that everyone (male and female) will have one of these. If you don’t, it’s unusual like not owning a tv.

FunInTheSun
    FunInTheSun
    Participant

If someone can make skin & flesh as soft and as real as a woman’s, and if it was as advanced as the androids in that movie, A.I., I’d consider buying one. I don’t want mine to talk. I want it to cook, clean, do the laundry, and lapdance.

"I saw that there comes a point, in the defeat of any man of virtue, when his own consent is needed for evil to win-and that no manner of injury done to him by others can succeed if he chooses to withhold his consent. I saw that I could put an end to your outrages by pronouncing a single word in my mind. I pronounced it. The word was ‘No.’" (Atlas Shrugged)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.