Red pills from simple Google searches

Topic by Stealth

Stealth

Home Forums Marriage & Divorce Red pills from simple Google searches

This topic contains 8 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Ogre  Ogre 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    +8
    Stealth
    Stealth
    Participant

When you begin typing in a Google search field, a list of the most popular related searches is suggested / listed below the search field.

Whenever I’ve typed in entries related to divorce, I always see the most popular searches reflect women trying to screw over men, like the following, and I quote:
    “how to divorce your husband and get everything”
    “how to screw over your husband in a divorce”
    “divorce your republican husbands”

These suggested searches are from typing in “robbed in divorce” and “divorce your”.
    I have never seen suggestions like “how to divorce your wife and get everything” or “how to screw over your wife in a divorce” or “divorce your feminist c~~~ wife”.

Just in case there’s anyone out there that still thinks women are kind people, or the same as men. The fact that women overwhelmingly are out to screw over their husbands to the point that these are the top google searches is yet further evidence that they most certainly are not.

"Once you’ve taken care of the basics, there’s very little in this world for which your life is worth deferring." -David Hansson. "It’s not when women are mean or nasty that anything is out of the ordinary. It’s when they are NICE to you that you have to be on high alert..." -Jackinov.

+8
    D.B.D.
    D.B.D.
    Participant

And yet, wonder how many damn fools are gonna propose to their ‘lady’ tonight?

+5
    TaxGuy
    TaxGuy
    Participant

And he’ll be either proposing to a woman that was p~~~ed that she didn’t get an engagement ring for Christmas and is currently thinking about leaving him, or to a woman that told him he better not get her an engagement ring for Christmas because that’s a cheap-ass thing to do. And both of those women are currently thinking about their back-up plan in case he doesn’t ask.

We all get what we tolerate

+4
    743 roadmaster
    743 roadmaster
    Participant

You use google? Catch up with the times and drop that like an ex.

mgtow is its own worst enemy- https://www.campusreform.org/

+4
    JVB
    JVB
    Participant

Just thinking the same thing bro while enjoying a pint by myself at my local. Didn’t need to ask permission to go have one and don’t need to be home at anytime. Lol. Makes me thirsty.

Peace is > piece.

+2
    Knarley Bob
    Knarley Bob
    Participant

“Divorce your Republican husbank”? HAAAA….. THAT Is a jem! Poor “Libtards” gotta stayed married, serves them right!!

OATHKEEPERS, not on our watch. MOLON LABE

+2
    Reg22
    reg22
    Participant

I’ve tryed to search some words and I’ve found articles like this:

https://www.harpersbazaar.com/culture/politics/a11664976/divorce-trump-supporters/

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/trump-presidency-destroying-marriages-country-article-1.3386982

As mgtow, I can say, even if you can find a girl whose political / philosophical / religious view are compatible, there are no guarantees that she will not fall into some new ideology that will arise and do a deep brainwashing, like in brazil, where people are fighting becouse boys uses blue and girls uses pink or someone in the suppermarket killed a dog.

Black_knight
    black_knight
    Participant

I’ve found google to be extremely gynocentric over the last year or two. I’ve put in searches for male specific things, and all the links have somehow returned female specific things that reflect feminist narratives. Everytime. It’s an obvious reflection of how far silicon valley has sunk into this SJW bulls~~~.

Ogre
    Ogre
    Participant

I’ve found some interesting things on Google. My most recent will be a post soon.

Divorce is a woman’s game, that’s why you find the stilted results. They all think about hopping back on the CC, so the question has been asked millions of times. It tailors your results.

Try instead:

Women are useless
    Marriage is dying

Happy searching. When you look where women look you’ll find women’s answers. When you frame the question right Google works as well as any other search engine.

I failed to realize in my youth that I was the prize. I was going to work. I was going to earn. Little did I realize that due to feminism, that no longer meant I had to share. Road soon, Desert after.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.