Remarriage. "Any man can make mistakes…

Topic by Stealth

Stealth

Home Forums Marriage & Divorce Remarriage. "Any man can make mistakes…

This topic contains 73 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by JustAnotherGuy  JustAnotherGuy 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 73 total)
  • Author
    +2

Anonymous

Sorry no sugar coating from me.

If you get married,

You’re f~~~ed.

+3
    Surfdude12
    surfdude12
    Participant

Regarding the Cicero quote, I believe the “mistake” here is merely engaging in c~~~s in conversation regarding why we’re not married.

I think the reason these women persist with us is insecure projection – they’re thinking “oh f~~~, I think I goofed by getting married and thus this person here represents an ideological threat to me – he represents what would have been had I not gotten married. Thus I can’t afford to allow him to not get married and be ok – it would confirm I f~~~ed up.”

Ghost
    ghost
    Participant

A good virgin from another country will become Westernised and cheat to see what she’s been missing.

That is a possibility. In that case, I will end up divorced and walk away forever.

What part of ‘marriage contract’ are you not getting.

I will sign the best possible contract I can. If the terms are not acceptable to me, I will never sign it.

+1
    Boar
    Boar
    Participant

Gambit, did you take the Red Pill?

Untamed wrote: Quit complaining and Go Your Own Way in whatever manner suits you best.

+1
    Surfdude12
    surfdude12
    Participant

I dated a religious virgin once. It was f~~~ing nuts. Every time we fooled around she insisted we had to go to confession and admit it to the priest. She was smoking hot, so I just went along. “Yes father, we fooled around, I’m bad!” 🙂 I didn’t mean it, I was just doing what she wanted because she was smoking hot and a virgin. But in the end she was too crazy. She ended up getting involved with a cult, but was so smoking hot I couldn’t dump her for a few more months. Crazy.

Stealth
    Stealth
    Participant

I plan to remain proactive and continue to adjust as things change. I will treat this no different than how I run my business.

Last thing I’ll say about this, but marriage is a liability to a man. I hope you run your business better than this.

You cannot “adjust as things change.” This illusion, like your comment that she will take nothing more than you agree on day one, betray your lack of experience as having not been through the fire. Nothing to be ashamed of… I too did not realize what legal s~~~ marriage gets a man into, until the cards were called in. But I think it’s clear that your idea of marriage is naive.
    A better suggestion might be to live with your NAWALT in a non-common-law state, so at least you just end up paying decades of child support. Make no mistake; She is the one who will be running this like a business.

"Once you’ve taken care of the basics, there’s very little in this world for which your life is worth deferring." -David Hansson. "It’s not when women are mean or nasty that anything is out of the ordinary. It’s when they are NICE to you that you have to be on high alert..." -Jackinov.

+3

Anonymous

It doesn’t matter what the terms are when you sign it, it’s a con, a trick.
    It changes come divorce rape time.

Oh man, marriage is suicide for every man on the planet in this society.

Rich or poor, you don’t stand a f~~~ing chance.

If kids are your thing work out some way to have them outside of the marriage contract.

The most pain you will ever feel is when some c~~~ takes your kids from you because she lied.

ALL WOMEN LIE.

ALL WOMEN ARE C~~~S IN DIVORCE.

+2
    Surfdude12
    surfdude12
    Participant

I will treat this no different than how I run my business.

But would you sign a business lease that was BLANK as to how much you have to pay each month and said at the end “If Gambit Inc. or Landlord terminates this lease, Gambit Inc. will owe an amount TO BE DETERMINED BY A JUDGE for the duration of the lease and 18 years thereafter“??

Hell no you wouldn’t.

Ghost
    ghost
    Participant

Gambit, did you take the Red Pill?

Yes, but I have strong hormones which are very difficult to manage at times. My age is most likely the culprit.

Last thing I’ll say about this, but marriage is a liability to a man. I hope you run your business better than this.

You cannot “adjust as things change.” This illusion, like your comment that she will take nothing more than you agree on day one, betray your lack of experience as having not been through the fire. Nothing to be ashamed of… I too did not realize what legal s~~~ marriage gets a man into, until the cards were called in. But I think it’s clear that your idea of marriage is naive.

I have to take certain risks when I pursue new concepts or ideas in business. I am approaching this much the same way. On some of the established areas of my business, I obviously know what works and what does not work.

A better suggestion might be to live with your NAWALT in a non-common-law state, so at least you just end up paying decades of child support. Make no mistake; She is the one who will be running this like a business.

I agree with your last sentence. Like I said, I will have to do plenty of research prior to signing on the dotted line.

But would you sign a business lease that was BLANK as to how much you have to pay each month and said at the end “If Gambit Inc. or Landlord terminates this lease, Gambit Inc. will owe an amount TO BE DETERMINED BY A JUDGE for the duration of the lease and 18 years thereafter“??

Obviously, I would not sign such an agreement. I have yet to do enough research so I am speaking somewhat idealistically right now.

Rich or poor, you don’t stand a f~~~ing chance.

You may be right.

+1

Anonymous

May be right?

WTF Bro,

Marriage = divorce.

Every. Single. Time.

Just a matter of when and how much loss.

Sorry, man, thought you knew better.

I’m out.

Ghost
    ghost
    Participant

I attended a wedding last night and caught up with a lot of my blue pill friends. I also got to see their kids. That might be the reason for the way I am feeling today.

Anonymous

I attended a wedding last night and caught up with a lot of my blue pill friends. I also got to see their kids. That might be the reason for the way I am feeling today.

Ah crap, it’s a drug, blue pill thinking.

Like I said,

I’m sorry Bro, but I’m out.

+1
    Blue Skies
    Blue Skies
    Participant

Gambit, since you’re considering a prenup and then getting married. please watch this
    ===

MGTOW is not a movement, it is a way of life.

Blue Skies
    Blue Skies
    Participant

Actually, anyone who is considering prenup should watch this video. This should be MGTOW basics.

MGTOW is not a movement, it is a way of life.

+1
    Stealth
    Stealth
    Participant

Well Gambit, as the title of this posts suggests, we are all prone to making mistakes. It is the issue of repeating them that makes us idiots.
    Experience is the best teacher. It is an easier path to learn from the experience/stories of others, but they stick much harder if we go through them ourselves. I suppose that’s the point of this post: once you’ve gone through it hard, there is no going back. After seeing the slut mechanisms behind the curtain of the Wizard of Oz, it is virtually impossible to be superstitious about such things again.

"Once you’ve taken care of the basics, there’s very little in this world for which your life is worth deferring." -David Hansson. "It’s not when women are mean or nasty that anything is out of the ordinary. It’s when they are NICE to you that you have to be on high alert..." -Jackinov.

+2
    Wally
    Wally
    Participant

Gambit, you are seeing the blue pilled world at its finest, a wedding, most of those that were at your party went home and probably had an arguement with their wife or told that their wedding wasn’t as good as that one. You will always be sleeping with one eye one a knife in the back or do or divorce raped. A judge will have the sole discretion about throwing your prenup out and if you have kids forever the prenup it gets thrown out.

"what a waste of a life, to marry, give up your freedom, just for the hope of not dying alone. Don't get married Son."

+2
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

I gambled my entire life on marriage and kids. I lost, and shall continue to lose for MANY YEARS to come.

It’s a wager that has approximately a 97% chance of failure.

I, like MANY MEN TRULY WISH that the ODDS were at least somewhat in a MAN’S favor, but marriage TRULY is a SUCKERS bet EACH and EVERY TIME.

“If you’re gonna play the game, boy
    You gotta learn to play it right

You’ve got to know when to hold ’em
    Know when to fold ’em
    Know when to walk away
    Know when to run
    You never count your money
    When you’re sittin’ at the table
    There’ll be time enough for countin’
    When the dealin’s done

Every gambler knows
    That the secret to survivin’
    Is knowin’ what to throw away
    And knowin’ what to keep
    ‘Cause every hand’s a winner
    And every hand’s a loser
    And the best that you can hope for
    Is to die in your sleep”

The Gambler-Kenny Rogers

In a World of Justin Beibers Be a Johnny Cash

TG
    TG
    Participant

The most pain you will ever feel is when some c~~~ takes your kids from you because she lied.
    ALL WOMEN LIE.
    ALL WOMEN ARE C~~~S IN DIVORCE.

Truth, truth, and truth. The stove is hot. ALL stoves are like that.

Order the good wine

+2

Anonymous
    +1
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Participant

Prenups can get tossed out. Not that hard to have done.

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 73 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.