Remote Viewing WORKS!

Topic by PistolPete

PistolPete

Home Forums Cool S~~~ & Fun Stuff Remote Viewing WORKS!

This topic contains 36 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by Wizard's Pupil  Wizard’s Pupil 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 17 posts - 21 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    +3

Anonymous

Im trying to not say, that Ive done it.
    Some years back I got way into Meditation.

And worked on this.

My mind presented me with Images as clear as if I had my eyes open.

Where they real places I was remotly seeing, or had my mind created them. I dont know.

But I do know my mind has given me visual premonitions that have saved my life.

Old Bikers will tell you this.

If theyell talk to you.

+2
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    Participant

Remote Viewing

I got remote view on my RC Seamaster, camera’s right in the nose!

As for me, I’ve seen into the future from the past exactly as it happened. Is that remote enough or what? When I was born they forgot to put my soul inside the body, they set it on the bumper and forgot about it…

+3

Anonymous

Some years back, my x’s Dog died.
    When it was time for her to get another, I went with her to the Humane Society to get a new one.
    On the way over, she said I think Ill call it “willma”.Not a commen name for a Dog.
    All the dogs were bouisterous and too loud for her.
    I noticed one that seemed a little different.
    I said check this one out..
    She wound up takeing the Dog I found for her.
    She asked them, whats the Dogs name?

They said..

” Willma”.

+3
    Doc
    Doc
    Participant

Some years back, my x’s Dog died.
    When it was time for her to get another, I went with her to the Humane Society to get a new one.
    On the way over, she said I think Ill call it “willma”.Not a commen name for a Dog.
    All the dogs were bouisterous and too loud for her.
    I noticed one that seemed a little different.
    I said check this one out..
    She wound up takeing the Dog I found for her.
    She asked them, whats the Dogs name?

They said..

” Willma”.

That’s a cool story Old Heyoka.

Some strange things do occur. I have had some weird happenings in my life.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape, finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. Marcus Aurelius

+2

Anonymous

Doc, we tend to dismiss them.
    Why.haha.

There are other planes, we are taugh not to think that way, or we will be ridiculed.

I worry not about such things.

My life has been full of them.

Im sure I have spooked many a tuna, by describeing them, to them.

+2

Anonymous

Once rideing my Bike( sorry if you allready heard it).
    Small twisty road, Im getting after it pretty good.
    My mind saw a guy on a tractor, backing out in front of me around the next corner.
    So I backed it way down.

Sure enough, there he was. Backed out right in front of me.

Very convenient! Hahah

+1
    Veritech Ace
    Veritech Ace
    Participant
    +2
    It'sallbs
    It’sallbs
    Participant

For those who don’t know and are unfamiliar with this topic remote viewing is the practice of seeking impressions about a distant or unseen target, purportedly using extrasensory perception (ESP) or “sensing” with the mind. Typically a remote viewer “sees” and hears information about an object, event, person or location that is hidden from physical view and separated at some distance.

I’m tell you guys this s~~~ works! It takes some practice but its the real deal!

http://www.leavemeansleave.eu

+2
    Jan Sobieski
    Jan Sobieski
    Participant

Remote viewing works if you have a good set of sights and a steady hand.

Rack and clack.

Doc , is that lock and load in British?

Love is just alimony waiting to happen. Visit mgtow.com.

+4
    It'sallbs
    It’sallbs
    Participant

When I was at school my freind’s father was an air traffic controller at Manchester Airpot.

He is adament that about 3am in the morning his wife woke up terrified saying something very bad was going to happen at the airport.

Few hours later this happened…

55 dead

http://www.leavemeansleave.eu

+2
    Harpomason
    harpomason
    Participant

Not sure about remote viewing.

I do believe in spirit viewing

spirit viewing such as the belief that the spirit
    of someone dead could view and even guide you from
    beyond.

when you become aware that humans have but one spirit.

Men are multi-spirited beings because we know the truth.

truth is the superglue of love,
    keeping us stuck to that spirit above.

All The Females Are Undeniably Like That !! AT-FAULT. NAWALT=Not Any Women Are Like That. "Real Women are beautiful, flawless and heavenly created perfect beings." "Where are all the "REAL WOMEN"? Their scarcity makes them valuable. They are Hidden in the sea of ignorant, selfish, adult female human beings who do not deserve the title " REAL WOMAN"

+3
    General Kenobi
    General Kenobi
    Participant

For those who don’t know and are unfamiliar with this topic remote viewing is the practice of seeking impressions about a distant or unseen target, purportedly using extrasensory perception (ESP) or “sensing” with the mind. Typically a remote viewer “sees” and hears information about an object, event, person or location that is hidden from physical view and separated at some distance.

I’m tell you guys this s~~~ works! It takes some practice but its the real deal!

As we well know Pete, it IS real.

Now for the uninitiated, CIA & KGB spent millions upon millions of dollars and rubles researching the possibilities of psy-warfare.

“In 1970, United States intelligence sources believed that the Soviet Union was spending 60 million rubles annually on “psychotronic” research. In response to claims that the Soviet program had produced results, the CIA initiated funding for a new program known as SCANATE (“scan by coordinate”) in the same year.[13] Remote viewing research began in 1972 at the Stanford Research Institute (SRI) in Menlo Park, California.[13] Proponents[who?] of the research said that a minimum accuracy rate of 65% required by the clients was often exceeded in the later experiments.”

There have been various “upgrades” over the years from Project Grill Flame, to Project Sun Streak to Project Stargate and beyond.

This was so real that our Congressmen were inclined to veto funding for this (other than Black Projects, which this is) as they were afraid of being exposed of their sordid secrets.

Now say for example, one starts with three coordinates and the viewer goes directly to the planned point of contact. One can simply go to a random set of coordinates, and instantly be able to go to the desired target assigned to him by his superiors.

For example, Pete and I, as having experience in this field, one could tell how much a random pepsi cost or how much gasoline you put in your humvee with a .50 cal turret on top.

Now what the current “Project” is, hard to say. What you can be assured is that it has progressed and is “Black” at this point. Rest assured.

Got the Jazz...Livin on the edge forever. One crazy hooked together dude.

+2
    PistolPete
    PistolPete
    Participant

AH so true Kenobi!

+3
    General Kenobi
    General Kenobi
    Participant

AH so true Kenobi!

Danke Mein Herr

Got the Jazz...Livin on the edge forever. One crazy hooked together dude.

+3

Anonymous

When I was at school my freind’s father was an air traffic controller at Manchester Airpot.

He is adament that about 3am in the morning his wife woke up terrified saying something very bad was going to happen at the airport.

55 dead

My x was going to fly somewhere.She said she had a bad feeling. I said dont go. She didnt. There was a crash of a French plane. Not the one she would have been on, but her bad feeling had some validity.

Ive had others. All involveing shattering glass that spooked me, made me alter my course. Others died. I would have.

+2
    Sparky
    Sparky
    Participant

I did not ask but thank you. You are the brothers I cannot repay. I never want to stop a brother in need and God forbid if we do so. You guys are a special breed and thank God for you. Just be careful because many come here f-cked up and I should know. I came here one year ago at the border of insanity, so I have no place to judge. You know better than I how to determine the line, you are special brothers. I want to be like you but do not know if I can. All I can say is “Thank you’…

For those about to live, we salute you.

+2
    Wizard's Pupil
    Wizard’s Pupil
    Participant

This sort of Dream Premonition happens more than people think. I’ve had it happen and I’ve known people, who have had it happen to.

We're Not in Kansas Anymore

Viewing 17 posts - 21 through 37 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT