REPENT YOU GOON

Topic by Colin Combover in a Coma

Colin Combover in a Coma

Home Forums MGTOW Central REPENT YOU GOON

This topic contains 28 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Hermit  Hermit 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    +4
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

Tis the season a king was born, a pawn of reason for humanity to be saved. Not so says the man in the cave. He was a loony tune, repent you goon

Prepare thyself, he’s coming back soon, when he is finished orbiting the moon. Repent you goon

Forgives all, spacka cracker and coon. Repent you goon

Going to war in his name wearing a loin cloth to cover our shame. A pacifist platoon. Repent you goon

Self flagellate, forgive not hate for all he create, or you will get your just desert without a spoon, repent you goon

Cain killed Abel, the pain of Babel, born in a stable, last super at the table. Betrayed at noon, repent you goon

Portrayed as white as snow with locks that flow. Cheeks of roone, repent you goon

Never birthed in December, there were flocks outside remember. May as well say June. Repent you goon

The impugn merely offended by a depiction of fiction in a cartoon. Repent you goon

Can’t get married. A prune in a silly costume. Repent you buffoon

Martyred through a head hewn. Repent you goon

Rejoice the angels croon and repent you goon

+3
    Carnage
    Carnage
    Participant

NO.

To those following me, be careful, I just farted. Men those beans are killers.

+2
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

NO.

Stay a goon then.

+4
    Carnage
    Carnage
    Participant

NO.

Stay a goon then.

I will.

+2
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

NO.

Stay a goon then.

I will.

Freewill Jose.

+3
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

Freenil

Hey Collin, I like your poem. Good job. We can bet on your muse, even on Christmas. I guess Christ is your muse so that is fitting. All the same, good poem.

You can't sell a man on what he learned to live without.

+5
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

Carnage, the hospital called. You’re supposed to be cheering up little kids and checking their blood pressure and s~~~. LOL

You can't sell a man on what he learned to live without.

+2
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

Freenil
    Hey Collin, I like your poem. Good job. We can bet on your muse, even on Christmas. I guess Christ is your muse so that is fitting. All the same, good poem.

Howdy Brad. I wish I could aspire to be like Yeshua, but I am afraid the Germanic barbarian still resides in this aging meat-suit. A defence mechanism needed to repel mine enemies(of which I have many).
    I have recognised I have transgressed against a higher love, and have repented of said transgressions. Do I have enough belief to be saved…….

+2
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

Carnage, the hospital called. You’re supposed to be cheering up little kids and checking their blood pressure and s~~~. LOL

He doesn’t need the comedy nose.

+3
    MarketWatcher
    MarketWatcher
    Participant

Merry Christmas Colin. Hope the geese are well.

+1
    Carnage
    Carnage
    Participant

Cant do that, im a big, scary dude, kids run away.

+1
    Carnage
    Carnage
    Participant

And f~~~ the kids.

+1
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

And f~~~ the kids.

Repent you Goon. Absorber que goon!

+4
    Carnage
    Carnage
    Participant

And f~~~ the kids.

My dear colin, have you ever imagined for a second that god is real and actually despise your weird ass?

I dont repent i pay for my s~~~, sounds like a woman “do what ever you like, then im sorry, ohhhh is ok she is sorry, you may go”

DONT REPENT PAY FOR IT.

F~~~ GOD, HE IS THE FIRST BLUE PILL.

+1
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

And f~~~ the kids.

My dear colin, have you ever imagined for a second that god is real and actually despise your weird ass?
    I dont repent i pay for my s~~~, sounds like a woman “do what ever you like, then im sorry, ohhhh is ok she is sorry, you may go”
    DONT REPENT PAY FOR IT.
    F~~~ GOD, HE IS THE FIRST BLUE PILL.

Yes, that has many a nano crossed my Hippocampus. What is the other option? To denounce God and be separated forever, or submit to a higher source?
    To me there is four possibilities after this evil realm.

1-The God of the bible is real

2-There is a God, but not of the Bible or any other ancient text

3-There is something else ie We live on through our own reality, aliens, reincarnation etc

4-There is nothing. Bones in a box

Take your pick my little friend.

+3
    Bub
    Bub
    Participant

3-There is something else ie We live on through our own reality, aliens, reincarnation etc

Just rolling down the road

+1
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

I am glad to see you have repented.

+1
    Joey Alfio
    Joey Alfio
    Participant

Colin no offense but I don’t even see your desert cult surviving past this century. It’s on its last legs; it will eventually be replaced by Indo-European paganism (our first and oldest faith) or Oriental religions like Buddhism, Shinto, etc.

Vitam impendere vero.

+1
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

Colin no offense but I don’t even see your desert cult religion surviving past this century. It’s on its last legs; it will eventually be replaced by Indo-European paganism (our first and oldest faith) or Oriental religions like Buddhism, Shinto, etc.

Of course, with this decadent generation, Christianity will largely cease in the West. The forefront will be Islam, followed by Atheism.

Feminism will be the final nail for the bible-believing devout.

It figures soft text such as Jainism, Buddhism etc will flourish. Everybody wants to believe in a God that only loves, never judges and allows one to do as one wishes, as long as you are not “harming” anybody.

Pride befell the son of the morning, this will be our undoing.

+1
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

Joey, nothing will survive past this century. We are the last generation. Do you really believe we can carry on like this for another 80years?

Think back to what the world was like 80years ago. There is nowhere to progress now. Things are only going to get even more freakier.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.