REPENT YOU GOON

Topic by Colin Combover in a Coma

Colin Combover in a Coma

Home Forums MGTOW Central REPENT YOU GOON

This topic contains 28 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Hermit  Hermit 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 21 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    +2
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

The globalist plan is for a universal religion – a cobbled together faux spirituality that favours their agenda. All existing religions will either be destroyed or absorbed.

This ‘New Age’ gobbledegook will go hand in hand with the legalisation of drugs.

The ultimate end in view is a small elite – 95% of the population having been exterminated – a ‘garden planet’, and access to super technology.

The snowflakes will probably be the last generation.

+2
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

The globalist plan is for a universal religion – a cobbled together faux spirituality that favours their agenda. All existing religions will either be destroyed or absorbed.
    This ‘New Age’ gobbledegook will go hand in hand with the legalisation of drugs.
    The ultimate end in view is a small elite – 95% of the population having been exterminated – a ‘garden planet’, and access to super technology.
    The snowflakes will probably be the last generation.

Is right. Legalisation of child sex will happen. It is after all, their preference. A modern day Sodom.
    You can see this happening with “love” churches. God loves everyone and never judges. Be gay, partake in beastiality, destroy the nuclear family. God loves you.
    New world order. One religion, one currency, no borders, one language…..one state controlled mind-set. A new babel is being built.

Repent before it is too late you Goons!

Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

Merry Christmas Colin. Hope the geese are well.

Reckon you may as well give it up. Seems as though you’ve burned all bridges with Colin. Apparently he’s a grudge holder and refuses to forgive. Something of which he needs to repent lest he remain an unforgiving goon.

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

Reckon you may as well give it up. Seems as though you’ve burned all bridges with Colin. Apparently he’s a grudge holder and refuses to forgive. Something of which he needs to repent lest he remain an unforgiving goon.

You my insignificant wank friend are gaslighting.

Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

You my insignificant wank friend are gaslighting.

: to attempt to make (someone) believe that he or she is going insane (as by subjecting that person to a series of experiences that have no rational explanation)

Either you’re incorrect, or you do not know what that word means, but according to the definition I found and pasted above, “gaslighting” was not my intent.

You don’t eat much pasta, do you? I’m looking for a good recipe for baked ziti. I’ve been watching a marathon of “The Sopranos” and they eat a lot of that on that show and it makes me want some. I don’t know which show is better, The Sopranos or Breaking Bad. Both are very entertaining.

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

I don’t eat any “brown” food. My Norse intestinal tract cannot absorb said food.
    Never watched Sopranos.
    Did you get a festive suck?

Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

I don’t eat any “brown” food. My Norse intestinal tract cannot absorb said food. Never watched Sopranos.Did you get a festive suck?

How do you consider Italian food to be brown?

Since you like Breaking Bad, I’m sure you’d like The Sopranos. Nothing in common other than the entertainment value.

Yes I got sucked and she is getting better. She must really like doing it. I don’t pay her so I don’t know why else she’d be so good at it. She sure acts like she enjoys doing it.

Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

The Moors.
    Don’t really watch TV. Lost the drive to even watch films
    Posted one of my muses on that other site. Check out the comments!
    Serious question(s). One, do you believe Yeshua is happy with you performing sexual immorality(what the bible states), and two, how do you deal with despising humanity(your words) when you profess to believing in the word?

Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

The Moors.Don’t really watch TV. Lost the drive to even watch filmsPosted one of my muses on that other site. Check out the comments!Serious question(s). One, do you believe Yeshua is happy with you performing sexual immorality(what the bible states), and two, how do you deal with despising humanity(your words) when you profess to believing in the word?

I’m not reading anymore of your posts over there until you post the dick chopper.

I don’t believe God thinks what I do, as far as the sex goes, is immoral. Show me where the Bible states receiving oral sex is wrong. You may perceive it as immoral, but that’s in your heart to deal with. The Holy Spirit convicts each person accordingly.

I don’t despise all of humanity. There are still some decent people in the world. I despise the ultra left wing idiots mostly as well as any lowlifes who would trespass against me.

Viewing 9 posts - 21 through 29 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.