Retaliation

Topic by Balaam(NFG)93

Balaam(NFG)93

Home Forums MGTOW Central Retaliation

This topic contains 396 replies, has 29 voices, and was last updated by Shovelheadrider  shovelheadrider 1 day, 19 hours ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 397 total)
  • Author
    +4
    Balaam(NFG)93
    Balaam(NFG)93
    Spectator

Hello gentlemen,

I wanted to discuss some matters concerning this site that’s troubling me. First all, this site is great. Because of this site, I’ve learned a ton of information about society, and women in particular. A special thanks to KM!

On to the topic,

We have a “men” on here who’re disrespectful towards anything that doesn’t fit their narrative. On top of that, they have what we call the “hive” mind. They’re disrespectful towards countries, various religions, and anything that they don’t like. This site is for men, and there’s going to be fights. But, that’s not the issue at hand.

These men will lash out at you even if the convo is none of their business. They will gang up on you. I enjoy it, why you may ask? Because, it shows their true colors. I admit, I’ve disrespectful to other members on here, and there’s no excuse for that.

This is not an apology!

But, there’s a difference between me, and them. I’ve NEVER complained about anyone on this site to KM. Never did, and never will. I’m not trying to get anyone banned because of their words! We have freedom of speech. Words, are just words, nothing more, nothing less.

We have these backstabbing men, who will laugh in your face, yet report you to KM, upon the slightest chance they get. You know who you are, backstabber.

I don’t have the energy, nor the time to bitch to KM, because my feewings were hurt, based on mere words. Y’all can say whatever y’all want to me, but I WILL retaliate. So you mofos better be prepared when y’all cross the line, because I’m here, and I’m not going anywhere.

You guys want to make fun of a country where kids are starving, homeless, and dying left and right? Want to make fun of a country of where people till the soil to make a living for their family? Go ahead! But, don’t complain to KM when a member retaliate.

Next time, you mofos better be prepared. Because I won’t be so nice. And y’all sensitive assess can bitch to KM for all I give a f~~~.

+14
    May 7 2020
    may 7 2020
    Participant

?

So you need some cat pelts? No problem, I got a guy.

+21
    Travis3000
    Travis3000
    Participant

We have a “men” on here who’re disrespectful towards anything that doesn’t fit their narrative.

Fits you to a tee.

They’re disrespectful towards countries, various religions, and anything that they don’t like.

So what? Get over it. You’re ABOSLUTLY disrespectful to everyone here. You go out of your way to crap on everyone here. So you’ll understand why I don’t take you seriously.

These men will lash out at you even if the convo is none of their business.

No one here answers to you.

They will gang up on you. I enjoy it, why you may ask? Because, it shows their true colors. I admit, I’ve disrespectful to other members on here, and there’s no excuse for that.

Oh wait, now your disrespect is unacceptable? Looks like you know that you’ll be gone soon and you’re trying to cling to this place. Sorry, that’s not how it works.

But, there’s a difference between me, and them. I’ve NEVER complained about anyone on this site to KM. Never did, and never will. I’m not trying to get anyone banned because of their words! We have freedom of speech. Words, are just words, nothing more, nothing less.

You’re free to say whatever you want, but you are never free from consequences of your speech. You’ll be learning that soon enough. Plus KM RUNS this site, not you. Repeat that to yourself a few times.

We have these backstabbing men, who will laugh in your face, yet report you to KM, upon the slightest chance they get. You know who you are, backstabber

That’s Mr. Backstabber to you, or Sir Travis3000 the Backstabber, if you will.

You guys want to make fun of a country where kids are starving, homeless, and dying left and right? Want to make fun of a country of where people till the soil to make a living for their family? Go ahead! But, don’t complain to KM when a member retaliate.

I see you’ll insult people on here but when you S~~~HOLE country gets insulted you start whining like a bitch. Here you go here’s more about Haiti from me:

It’s an AIDS infested s~~~ hole where the people can’t figure out even the most basic of things. It’s a tragic example of how wrong humanity can get things on a historical basis and on a continual basis no matter how much money is thrown at the problem. Even basic sanitation seems to be beyond their grasp.

All of what I just said is true, does it make you mad? Are you going to make more threads now? Why are you okay with trolling and making threats but don’t like others calling you out? You’re incapable of being anything other than a bitch.

Next time, you mofos better be prepared. Because I won’t be so nice. And y’all sensitive assess can bitch to KM for all I give a f~~~.

Go ahead and make good on that threat, I’ll be waiting.

+9
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    Participant

BODYCAM "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win." - Mahatma Gandhi

+16
    PistolPete
    PistolPete
    Participant

Well WELL I’ve finally seen it—a troll crying about being called out as troll. Hey you want to be a troll? take your lumps.

+3
    Balaam(NFG)93
    Balaam(NFG)93
    Spectator

We have a “men” on here who’re disrespectful towards anything that doesn’t fit their narrative.

Fits you to a tee.

They’re disrespectful towards countries, various religions, and anything that they don’t like.

So what? Get over it. You’re ABOSLUTLY disrespectful to everyone here. You go out of your way to crap on everyone here. So you’ll understand why I don’t take you seriously.

They will gang up on you. I enjoy it, why you may ask? Because, it shows their true colors. I admit, I’ve disrespectful to other members on here, and there’s no excuse for that.

Oh wait, now your disrespect is unacceptable? Looks like you know that you’ll be gone soon and you’re trying to cling to this place. Sorry, that’s not how it works.

You’re free to say whatever you want, but you are never free from consequences of your speech. You’ll be learning that soon enough. Plus KM RUNS this site, not you. Repeat that to yourself a few times.

We have these backstabbing men, who will laugh in your face, yet report you to KM, upon the slightest chance they get. You know who you are, backstabber

I see you’ll insult people on here but when you S~~~HOLE country gets insulted you start whining like a bitch. Here you go here’s more about Haiti from me:

It’s an AIDS infested s~~~ hole where the people can’t figure out even the most basic of things. It’s a tragic example of how wrong humanity can get things on a historical basis and on a continual basis no matter how much money is thrown at the problem. Even basic sanitation seems to be beyond their grasp.

All of what I just said is true, does it make you mad? Are you going to make more threads now? Why are you okay with trolling and making threats but don’t like others calling you out? You’re incapable of being anything other than a bitch.

LMFAO, are you done?

Wait, you actually think your words hurt? Lol, don’t be naive.

Now, why don’t you go bitch to KM, huh? That’s the only thing you can actually do, backstabber! Oh, sowwy. Mr.backstabber.

Cling to this website. 🤣 If KM ban me, I can make another account. Jokes on you, s~~~ face.

I’m not delusional, retard, I Know Haiti is a s~~~hole. Please don’t complain to KM…😆😆

+3
    Travis3000
    Travis3000
    Participant

Fits you to a tee.

LMFAO, are you done?

Wait, you actually think your words hurt? Lol, don’t be naive.

Now, why don’t you go bitch to KM, huh? That’s the only thing you can actually do, backstabber! Oh, sowwy. Mr.backstabber.

Cling to this website. If KM ban me, I can make another account. Jokes on you, s~~~ face.

I’m not delusional, retard, I Know Haiti is a s~~~hole. Please don’t complain to KM…

I’m still waiting for you to be mean or whatever.

+2
    Balaam(NFG)93
    Balaam(NFG)93
    Spectator

Well WELL I’ve finally seen it—a troll crying about being called out as troll. Hey you want to be a troll? take your lumps.

Love you too, Pete.

+4
    May 7 2020
    may 7 2020
    Participant

I’m making popcorn…

+2
    Balaam(NFG)93
    Balaam(NFG)93
    Spectator

Fun fact,

My family is better off than 90% of y’all.

Hey Travis, I’m busy playing on my Xbox.

Write more about how Haiti is a s~~~hole. Again, the world is a s~~~hole. I don’t care.

I got it good.

+1
    Blade
    blade
    Participant

THE PLANTATION HAS NOW TURNED INTO THE KILLING FIELDS . WOMAN ARE NOW ROLLING CAMBODIAN STYLE .

+9
    May 7 2020
    may 7 2020
    Participant

balaam,

My dad can beat up your dad

+3
    General Kenobi
    General Kenobi
    Participant

Balaam,this is for you…..

The Force runs strong in this one

+3
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    Participant

BODYCAM "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win." - Mahatma Gandhi

+2
    Balaam(NFG)93
    Balaam(NFG)93
    Spectator

balaam,

My dad can beat up your dad

My dad is not a fighter.

The only thing he cares about is his houses, and lands.

+2
    Balaam(NFG)93
    Balaam(NFG)93
    Spectator

Guys, stop @ at me!

I’m just a privileged young man.

Sowwy!

+2
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    Participant

+2
    Balaam(NFG)93
    Balaam(NFG)93
    Spectator

<iframe width=”500″ height=”281″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/SFEewD4EVwU?feature=oembed” frameborder=”0″ allow=”autoplay; encrypted-media” allowfullscreen=””></iframe>

Uncle tower, I thought we were cool?

What happened?

Please, don’t be against me!

+6
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    Participant

Uncle tower, I thought we were cool?

What happened?

Please, don’t be against me!

It’s definitely you, you’re the one shaving down your nerves with a potato peeler! I thought the clip was funny!

+11
    May 7 2020
    may 7 2020
    Participant

no one gives 2 s~~~s about your money or your privilege

Tuck your micropenis back in your bikini bottom, no one wants to see that here.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 397 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT