Retaliation

Topic by Balaam(NFG)93

Balaam(NFG)93

Home Forums MGTOW Central Retaliation

This topic contains 396 replies, has 29 voices, and was last updated by Shovelheadrider  shovelheadrider 1 day, 19 hours ago.

Viewing 17 posts - 381 through 397 (of 397 total)
  • Author
    +2
    Old Sage
    Old Sage
    Participant

Good mornig Gentlmen.

Brotherhood

+2
    Old Sage
    Old Sage
    Participant

Everyone shake hands, and move on.

Brotherhood

+3
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    Participant

This is number twenty and drama isn’t funny, roll me over, lay me down, do it again, do it again.

BODYCAM "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win." - Mahatma Gandhi

+2
    Old Sage
    Old Sage
    Participant

Everyone has had there say.

I allowed it to run wild over night.

Now lets clear out.

Thank You.

Good job Everyone!!!

Brotherhood

+2
    Doc
    Doc
    Participant

Good morning!

Good morning Balaam.
    How are you today?

Nothing to complain about, doc.

What about yourself?

I’m ok thanks Balaam. Got my son home with me so quite happy. But left my daughter with ex so also bit guilty.

Must be difficult to be in your situation.

Glad to hear you have your son at least.

It’s not easy but there are many worse off than me so I can’t complain really. Compared to some I am extremely lucky.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape, finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. Marcus Aurelius

+5
    El Cunto Punto
    El Cunto Punto
    Participant

This s~~~ show is exactly why Old Bill was right about this forum placating to the trolls. 20 f~~~ing pages, 2 or 3 just from one individual spamming s~~~. F~~~ing sad.

Cero Miedo - Zero Fear! Women have no integrity. Not women in Hollywood, not women in politics, not women in media, not women period.

+2
    Old Sage
    Old Sage
    Participant

This thread is OVER

Brotherhood

Gargamel
    Gargamel
    Participant

This thread contains the excellent opportunity to adjust your screen.

Working extended amounts of time in front of a falsely adjusted screen can fatigue or even damage your eyes in the long haul.

Here you can adjust: While balance, Color, Brightness and Clock.

Or shall I also include 3 color test screens for defective pixel detection for the next troll to use?

Most of my troll patterns are in real resolution and are really usable when displayed full screen. (Right click, “display picture” + expand)

My cat pictures and c~~~ photoshops are most appreciated on a well calibrated and professional PVA or IPS screen. LOL.

I use litter box threads as testing ground.

Can anyone tell me the code to embed Big John’s “archive.org” videos in the forum?

I would love to use his 400+ video like the still were on YT.

:::::: #MANOUT - Uncunt your life and live as a free man - #ICETHEMOUT ::::::
    +1
    Gargamel
    Gargamel
    Participant

Test:

Gargamel
    Gargamel
    Participant

Wow, It works.

Just enter the URL without any link code.

Gargamel
    Gargamel
    Participant

The “ogg” (.ogv) format videos also work.

You only have to supply a caption or title…

“Financial Planning for YOUR demise”

Long live John!

And if this archive ever gets taken down, I will host them forever!

It makes my week to know how I can post his things and no one can take it down again!!!!!!

+1
    Gargamel
    Gargamel
    Participant

“They DON’T love you”

+3
    General Kenobi
    General Kenobi
    Participant

Balaam you a chill ass dude too my man! And he says its not about me but clearly has my “are there any trump supporters” topic pointed out. And hitman hear my digital online tone and ask yourself…really ask yourself buddy………..does tazz reaaaaally give a f~~~ if i dont know who he is? And i think you know the answer my friend hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha alright im done posting i promise. Adios my dudes.

Is this another one of your accounts Balaam??

The Force runs strong in this one

+2
    THX 1138
    THX 1138
    Participant

Please lick my grundle B~~~~lam, I’ll give you back those condoms that you left in my bathroom.

So, I wake up and check on this thread, twenty pages now and someone even used the word grundle in a sentence?

Outf~~~ingstanding.

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." -Jiddu Krishnamurti

Gargamel
    Gargamel
    Participant

My retaliation:

6299 x 4725 Pixels (29.76 MPixels) (4:3)

+2
    Tazz
    Tazz
    Participant

No @generalkenobi im definitely not him dude. If its really a big deal yall can delete my account if yall think im a troll its not that serious to me. I dont need a MGTOW account to be a MGTOW on the real so…

Peace of mind is more important than pussy in mind

+1
    Shovelheadrider
    shovelheadrider
    Participant

Would Al Sharpton pick up the white phone! The brother could use some help

Viewing 17 posts - 381 through 397 (of 397 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT