Retaliation

Topic by Balaam(NFG)93

Balaam(NFG)93

Home Forums MGTOW Central Retaliation

This topic contains 396 replies, has 29 voices, and was last updated by Shovelheadrider  shovelheadrider 1 day, 18 hours ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 397 total)
  • Author
    +2
    Balaam(NFG)93
    Balaam(NFG)93
    Spectator

Balaam – whilst I recall you have never insulted me in anyway on this sire I have noticed you are cutting and scathing on times with people without any apparent need.

I’m telling you this diplomatically somyou might take this away and reflect on it.

But if you look at how many star points your original post has compared to Travis reply it gives you an indication of the forums feelings on this.

I have to admit – I struggle to understand why members here – and not only you- are so quick to hurl insults at each other.

Just relax.

Doc, I respect you, and your opinion.

You’re one of the few members who have his head on his shoulders.

+1
    Balaam(NFG)93
    Balaam(NFG)93
    Spectator

Hey Balaam, your daddy may have a lot of money, but he sure doesn’t know how to raise a man. I guess money can’t buy you everything. I’d rather be a hard working man than a whinny little bitch that lives off daddy’s dollar.

Don’t you have a daughter, or a son your x bitch ruined?

Worry about “it”.

+5
    Doc
    Doc
    Participant

Balaam – whilst I recall you have never insulted me in anyway on this sire I have noticed you are cutting and scathing on times with people without any apparent need.

I’m telling you this diplomatically somyou might take this away and reflect on it.

But if you look at how many star points your original post has compared to Travis reply it gives you an indication of the forums feelings on this.

I have to admit – I struggle to understand why members here – and not only you- are so quick to hurl insults at each other.

Just relax.

Doc, I respect you, and your opinion.

You’re one of the few members who have his head on his shoulders.

Thanks Balaam. I appreciate it. Then try and listen to me. I am being straight with you so you don’t f~~~ things up for yourself.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape, finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. Marcus Aurelius

+7
    General Kenobi
    General Kenobi
    Participant

Where’s your bitchass ugly dog at X11? You still cryin like a bitch?

The Force runs strong in this one

+6
    General Kenobi
    General Kenobi
    Participant

Hey Balaam, your daddy may have a lot of money, but he sure doesn’t know how to raise a man. I guess money can’t buy you everything. I’d rather be a hard working man than a whinny little bitch that lives off daddy’s dollar.

Worry about “it”.

I got your momma here, that reminds me I need to go put some water in her bowl. Ya bitch.

+3
    Jd anderson2010
    jd anderson2010
    Participant

Worry about “it”.

Hey balaam, if your father wasn’t such a blue pilled simp, maybe he woulda raised a semi man. But looking at you, I would not be surprised if you were raised by a lesbian couple.

It is better to dwell in a corner of the housetop, than with a brawling woman in a wide house. Proverbs 21:9

+5
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    Participant

C-Pig and myself wouldn’t let that happen, we’re the words leading gasoline pyrotechnic authority, us and uncle Rob! We would set the flamming gas can down and smother it with our vinyl raincoat sleeve, or something else to seal off the vapors!

BODYCAM "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win." - Mahatma Gandhi

+9
    PistolPete
    PistolPete
    Participant

You guys just keep picking on poor X-11, you guys are going to give him a BIGGER Mental complex than he already has! And the guy can barely function now!

+4
    Jd anderson2010
    jd anderson2010
    Participant

Hey guys, I know how Balaam’s “father” got all his money. Even one hit wonders can make some coin!

It is better to dwell in a corner of the housetop, than with a brawling woman in a wide house. Proverbs 21:9

+2
    General Kenobi
    General Kenobi
    Participant

B~~~~ack, go f~~~ yourself…and the s~~~ has gone down after you talk s~~~ on Kris. The Highwaymen are on your ass like stink on s~~~.

+3
    May 7 2020
    may 7 2020
    Participant

balaam, keep kids out of this.

So you need some cat pelts? No problem, I got a guy.

+3
    May 7 2020
    may 7 2020
    Participant

+1
    Balaam(NFG)93
    Balaam(NFG)93
    Spectator

Why tho?

They brought my mom into this.

What don’t you say something about that, huh?

+5
    THX 1138
    THX 1138
    Participant

C-Pig and myself wouldn’t let that happen, we’re the words leading gasoline pyrotechnic authority, us and uncle Rob! We would set the flamming gas can down and smother it with our vinyl raincoat sleeve, or something else to seal off the vapors!

Ha, good to know. I meant it more like here I was coming in and pouring more gas on the fire, if I let myself get sucked into it I would likely end up getting burnt as well.

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." -Jiddu Krishnamurti

+4
    May 7 2020
    may 7 2020
    Participant

I presume your mom is an adult, assuming she didn’t s~~~ you out at age 12. and you are only 5

children are off limits

re read the troll code.

Balaam(NFG)93
    Balaam(NFG)93
    Spectator

Worry about “it”.

Hey balaam, if your father wasn’t such a blue pilled simp, maybe he woulda raised a semi man. But looking at you, I would not be surprised if you were raised by a lesbian couple.

Says the guy who couldn’t raise his own “it”. 🤣🤣

You failed your kid, loser.

Bow your head in shame! You’re not worthy to be called a man.

+3
    General Kenobi
    General Kenobi
    Participant

Why tho?

NOW LISTEN HERE MOTHERF~~~ER, YOU TALKED S~~~ ON KRIS’S DAUGHTER now you are bitching about me providing water to your Mother? You are crying like a BITCH! Punkass mfer.

All you do is deflect after starting a s~~~storm of s~~~. Guilty as charged you sumbitch.

+2
    PistolPete
    PistolPete
    Participant

What are you? In third grade? Why don’t you start the “your momma is sooooo fat” jokes? Jesus Christ man, sorry I mean boy. Grow up. You sound like a 9 year old. Its disgraceful, shameful to be your age and behave your you are 9.

+2
    Balaam(NFG)93
    Balaam(NFG)93
    Spectator

Why tho?

NOW LISTEN HERE MOTHERF~~~ER, YOU TALKED S~~~ ON KRIS’S DAUGHTER now you are bitching about me providing water to your Mother? You are crying like a BITCH! Punkass mfer.

All you do is deflect after starting a s~~~storm of s~~~. Guilty as charged you sumbitch.

Did I hit a nerve?

Y’all talked s~~~ about my S~~~HOLE of a country. 🤣🤣🤪

I couldn’t careless about y’all s~~~ talking.

I’m using every gun I can!

+4
    Blade
    blade
    Participant

but if I let myself get sucked into it I would likely only end up burning myself as well.

THE PLANTATION HAS NOW TURNED INTO THE KILLING FIELDS . WOMAN ARE NOW ROLLING CAMBODIAN STYLE .

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 397 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT