Retaliatory action that might be announced as early as Wednesday

Topic by It'sallbs

It'sallbs

Home Forums Political Corner Retaliatory action that might be announced as early as Wednesday

This topic contains 18 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by THX 1138  THX 1138 5 months ago.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    +3
    It'sallbs
    It’sallbs
    Participant

These bloody nutjobs will do and say anything to provoke Russia.

Is anyone actually buying this bulls~~~ -it’s ok don’t answer the masses will be hook line and sinker.

Highly likely-no proof just aTUna thinks it’s highly likely -and that’s enough to take action.

Jesus H titty bitty christ on a motorbike up a bastard pole.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/vladimir-putin-russia-spy-attack-novichok-nerve-agent-theresa-may-sergei-yulia-skripal-salisbury-a8252666.html

Theresa May should ignore the pressure to punish Russia before she knows all the facts

http://www.leavemeansleave.eu

+3
    Gerald
    Gerald
    Participant

Not arguing, but we also live in a world where we are unwilling to wait. What difference does it make for 99% of the news if you hear about it an hour later, which would give time for validation…

But no, each news agency wants to be first, wants to beat the others to the punch, so they jump without vetting, without validation and without enough data… all of the news outlets I used to listen to have been burned this way…

We live in a world of instant gratification. Until we learn that everything isn’t instant and that is ok too, we won’t see any changes.

#ICETHEMOUT. #MANOUT. @METOO. #MENTOO

+2
    It'sallbs
    It’sallbs
    Participant

That has always happened with editors rushing for the next day’s front page.

It’s worse now though.

Still if Putin had ordered it ,which I doubt, what the fcuk is Britain going to do we have a couple of Submarines with a few Trident missiles that i think I’m correct in saying we bought from America.

+2
    Jan Sobieski
    Jan Sobieski
    Participant

It smells rotten. Why use poison when bullets work?

Love is just alimony waiting to happen. Visit mgtow.com.

+3
    TaxGuy
    TaxGuy
    Participant

Sometimes I just don’t get it. A country finds out someone is spying on them and kills them. What did you expect?

The US meddles in every damn election for the past 50 years and then gets butt hurt when someone tries to meddle in ours. What did you expect?

The level of hypocrisy in the world right now is staggering. Actions have consequences. You shouldn’t be shocked when the consequences happen.

We all get what we tolerate

+4
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

Britain – Washingtons ever reliable butt plug – wants a major European war.

Again.

+2
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

I wonder which tail is wagging the dog? And by dog I mean that yapping Chihuahua Theresa May.

I wonder what will be the eventual result of Russia-baiting? The SCO becoming an Eastern-NATO-style bloc perhaps?

Picture Russia, China, North Korea, Pakistan, Syria and Iran in a mutual defense treaty organization.

I do wonder if the reason why the Deep State wanted to destabilize Iraq, Syria, and Libya was to weaken Europe, and they are either baiting Russia to boost them into a real threat to make a fragmenting Europe fall in order behind the Deep State controlling the US behind the scenes, or if they are trying to provoke a conflict in Europe to leave the area devastated so that the US can thrive again like it did Post-WWII?

Inquiring minds want to know.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+2
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

Picture Russia, China, North Korea, Pakistan, Syria and Iran in a mutual defense treaty organization.

It is certainly moving in this direction. Syria is an ally and it is likely that there are already discreet arrangements with China and Iran.

If Russia could be satisfied that Turkey was stable, it even might include them too.

I do wonder if the reason why the Deep State wanted to destabilize Iraq, Syria, and Libya was to weaken Europe …

There are two threads here.

As ever, it is Israel that is the driving force in the Middle East. The lunatics in charge of the Israeli government want to occupy Syria, Irag and parts of Iran as part of a Greater Israeli Reich.

The EU – originally an OSS/CIA creation – may be getting away from them. Germany is again entertaining visions of European hegemony and lebensraum to the east.

+3
    It'sallbs
    It’sallbs
    Participant

Britain – Washingtons ever reliable butt plug – wants a major European war.

Again.

They want WW3 because nothing changes society like a war.

+2
    Carnage
    Carnage
    Participant

I was the Russians, they killed Kim brother, put trump in the White House, and Putin stole my sandwich yesterday…

F~~~ing Russians.

To those following me, be careful, I just farted. Men those beans are killers.

+1
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

I was the Russians, they killed Kim brother, put trump in the White House, and Putin stole my sandwich yesterday…

F~~~ing Russians.

You think you have it bad?

I thought it was gnomes making my socks disappear, but I’m pretty sure it is the Russians.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

It'sallbs
    It’sallbs
    Participant

The EU – originally an OSS/CIA creation

No.

+2
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

The EU – originally an OSS/CIA creation

No.

Not CIA. Kalergi-Coudenhove.

CIA probably wants to dismantle the EU, actually.

+2
    Beer
    Beer
    Participant

The US meddles in every damn election for the past 50 years and then gets butt hurt when someone tries to meddle in ours. What did you expect?

And the extent of the meddling looks like it was no more than some Facebook/Twitter trolls lol. There are millions of trolls on social media…did those 13 or 16 or whatever Russians we had to blow millions of dollars on the Mueller investigation to “discover” really even matter?

Just two more points to go along with that.

One being a good portion of the country already knows if they’re voting Republican or Democrat next election regardless of who the candidates are. Its just the facts of life with a two party system. The s~~~tiest Republican candidate of all time would probably share more of my views than the best Democrat candidate ever, and voting third party unfortunately just means you wasted your vote. Just for example…I don’t see how someone who’s main voting issues are gun rights and low taxes could vote democrat because they just don’t like the republican candidate…its like chopping off your hand instead of chopping off your pinky.

The other is that if you are stupid enough that social media trolls decide who you vote for, you should have your right to vote stripped. You’d have to have literally no f~~~ing clue where candidates stand on any major issues for a social media troll to accomplish that. If Russian trolls truly influenced our election, which I’m doubtful of to begin with, I think it actually highlights a bigger issue, which is our broken education system that has been hijacked by liberals and now has a goal of pumping out liberal zombies rather than teaching people how to think and look at multiple sides of an issue.

+1
    Joetech
    joetech
    Participant

Maybe this is the part where we’re all supposed to say listen and believe?

"Don't follow in my footsteps...I stepped in something."

+1
    IGMOW (I Go My Own Way)
    IGMOW (I Go My Own Way)
    Participant

There is also something wrong with a narrative of “Putin is a good guy, and the intelligence agencies are ALWAYS evil and want to destroy their countries they are part of”. I understand being suspect of both, but why think Putin is some sort of swell guy, who has everyone’s interests at heart.

And it is likely Putin didn’t order anything directly, so he has plausible deniability. Individuals several layers under him can do all sorts of stuff, he knows nothing about, that happen to benefit him.

"I am my own thang. Any questions?" - Davis S Pumpkins.

+1
    It'sallbs
    It’sallbs
    Participant

but why think Putin is some sort of swell guy, who has everyone’s interests at heart.

I don’t.

+2
    Jim01
    Jim01
    Participant

Just imagine if there was a war with Russia (not nuclear) – is there any chance of any of those c~~~s in the House of Commons sending their kids out to die? Nope

and there is this

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-russia-usa/russia-says-u-s-plans-to-strike-damascus-pledges-military-response-idUSKCN1GP0TY

THX 1138
    THX 1138
    Participant

There is also something wrong with a narrative of “Putin is a good guy, and the intelligence agencies are ALWAYS evil and want to destroy their countries they are part of”. I understand being suspect of both, but why think Putin is some sort of swell guy, who has everyone’s interests at heart.

I don’t know if I would say Putin was a good guy, but he is clearly less of a repeated nation wrecking based on lies leader than any we have had the last few decades in the U.S. Therefore by contrast he looks like a defensive peacemaker rather than a genocidal maniac for Israel.

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profundly sick society. ~ Jiddu Krishnamurti

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.