Right-wing conspiracy

Topic by 743 roadmaster

743 roadmaster

Home Forums Political Corner Right-wing conspiracy

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ranger One  Ranger One 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    743 roadmaster
    743 roadmaster
    Participant

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/infowars-being-sued-by-charlottesville-protester/ar-BBKaoCJ?OCID=ansmsnnews11

InfoWars Being Sued By Charlottesville Protester

Alex Jones’ InfoWars website is among a number of defendants being sued for defamation by a counter-protester from the white supremacist rally in Charlottesville who caught the death of Heather Heyer on film.

Brennan Gilmore’s complaint, brought by Georgetown Law’s Civil Rights Clinic on Monday, alleges Gilmore was the victim of “right-wing conspiracy theories” after he shared his footage from the attack, which saw Heyer killed when a car ploughed into the group she was demonstrating with on August 12.

Among those named by the lawsuit are InfoWars, its presenter Alex Jones, Free Speech Systems, one-time Breitbart journalist Lee Stranahan and Derrick Wilburn, among other bloggers.

——-Something to watch, The implications could be devastation if the judge dose not toss it out for being totally stupid.

mgtow is its own worst enemy- https://www.campusreform.org/

+1
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

Its going to be fun when the far left get the civil war they are look for.

They had the right idea in central America, having death squads wipe out entire families of leftists in the middle of the night.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.