Savage

Topic by Joey Cusack

Joey Cusack

Home Forums MGTOW Central Savage

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Monk  Monk 6 days, 5 hours ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    +4
    Joey Cusack
    Joey Cusack
    Participant

“Mommy, why is there a picture of grandpa smelling a girls hair on that truck?”

+5
    Foolsgold
    foolsgold
    Participant

Creepy Joe Biden and Kameltoe Harris. Or Joe and his hoe. My personal favorite. The left sure knows how to shoot themselves in the foot. This looks to be a lopsided win for the right. I hope.

+5
    Bstoff
    bstoff
    Participant

I really believe the DNC has decided to throw away this election. Hence, the throw-away candidates and really, really wierd and off-putting “speakers” they had for the convention.
    They have no intention of winning enough electoral votes.
    They are counting on the “public reaction” (riots) to get them the power they want.
    Im concerned about a real insurrection or attempted coup.

+4
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

I really believe the DNC has decided to throw away this election. Hence, the throw-away candidates and really, really wierd and off-putting “speakers” they had for the convention.They have no intention of winning enough electoral votes.They are counting on the “public reaction” (riots) to get them the power they want. Im concerned about a real insurrection or attempted coup.

The truth is worse. They know that an ever-increasing proportion of the electorate is rotten. That coupled with massive vote fraud and widespread rioting and intimidation is what they are relying on.

If that fails, I think there is a very real possibility of an attempted coup. Obongo and the Clintons forced out thousands of career military officers, often replacing them with their people. The judiciary and the press are completely in their hands. The alphabet agencies could go either way.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.