Save James

Topic by 743 roadmaster

743 roadmaster

Home Forums MGTOW Central Save James

This topic contains 23 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by Puffin Stuff  Puffin Stuff 2 days, 2 hours ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    +5
    743 roadmaster
    743 roadmaster
    Participant

The video says it all. I have seen bits on this story over the past year. I think now it is opening up because people are trying to save the boy.

I normally do not ask this of anyone, but if you have some kind of social media account would you spread this around.

mgtow is its own worst enemy- https://www.campusreform.org/

+2
    Carnage
    Carnage
    Participant

No, f~~~ that little s~~~.

I hope mommy give the little f~~~er to a bunch os muslims or catholic priest and they torn his little asshole appart.

Why? Where is the father?

The son of a nut case, will be a nut case.
    Lets suppose you save the little f~~~er, then what? Are gonna cuck yourself?

You want daddy goverment to take care? With whos money?

F~~~ that s~~~ dude, it aint your problem, if we lucky that little s~~~ will grow up with a lot of mental problems and jump of a bridge in a few years or die or overdose.

DO NOT GET YOUR NOSE IN OTHER PEOPLES LIFE, MIND YOUR OWN F~~~ING BUSINESS.

To those following me, be careful, I just farted. Men those beans are killers.

+7
    JVB
    JVB
    Participant

So you’re advocating the rape of a child are you ?

Peace is > piece.

+2
    Carnage
    Carnage
    Participant

So you’re advocating the rape of a child are you ?

Im advocating I DONT GIVE A S~~~.

are you virtue signaling?

Is not my problem what other people do with their womb turds, i hope that kid dies soon, tje sooner the better, becouse that is one less asshole i have to worry about.

Trash kids are probably trash, mom is insane, dad might be a chad, if they all die i will sleep better.

Of course the hemingway case exist, ernest hemingway was a mens men, although he was forced by his mother to dress like girl when he was a kid, how ever i wont be my neck on a minority chance, I DONT BELIEVE IN UNICORNS.

f~~~ that kid and 99% of the human race, anyway according to the pareto principle if 80% of this planet was whiped out the rest wold be probably better.

+7
    JVB
    JVB
    Participant

A lot of MGTOW’s on here never get to see their kids and have not much influence on how their kid is raised. Carnage it’s one thing to not give a f~~~ it’s another to hope physical harm to the kid. Those are your words.

Peace is > piece.

Carnage
    Carnage
    Participant

A lot of MGTOW’s on here never get to see their kids and have not much influence on how their kid is raised. Carnage it’s one thing to not give a f~~~ it’s another to hope physical harm to the kid. Those are your words.

Yes and i stand by them, every kid, every person that dies today is one less asshole i have to worry about.

I do not expect anything from you nor any other human been, i dont even trust in your ability to just let me die on a ditch.

Dont help me, dont harm me, just stay the f~~~ away from me, but we cant do that can we?

No we have to go and be evil or be a saviour, be chad or captain save a ho, well there is a new sheriff in town, CAPTAIN NO F~~~S GIVEN WALKING AWAYYYYYY.

+2
    Puffin Stuff
    Puffin Stuff
    Participant

This kid is not blameless. He knows he can manipulate the hypersensative pediatrician mom and grieving father into giving him attention and things because he let’s them call him a girl.

It’s a visious cycle. Once labelled a girl, others, like his friends, will think of him as a weirdo fit for expulsion from society.

This is why you should never have children. The process of divorce, so beloved by our women, is disasterous for children.

If this man left the family and just disappeared the pressure for her to feminize his son and his son to cause trouble by accepting the feminization would cease.

That’s why I say don’t have children but if you just must, accept that you will not be in their lives. At the founding of feminism in 1848, the feminists explicitely state that they want the kids. It’s the pillar of feminism. Not equality.

This woman is damaging her child to win. Women don’t love children more than men. Women are happy to damage a child to hurt an ex because they think they own children thanks to 150 years of feminism.

Before that, children favored the fathers because they had the money.

Children aren’t stupid or blameless.

#icethemout; Remember Thomas Ball. He died for your children.

+2
    Twist
    Twist
    Participant

ernest hemingway was a mens men, although he was forced by his mother to dress like girl

Nothing wrong with that. Nothing. What could go wrong?

EH

I wonder if he was able to light off both barrels?

+1
    Autolite
    Autolite
    Participant

Im advocating I DONT GIVE A S~~~.

Same here. It’s the father’s problem. Let him deal with it. What part of “STAY THE F~~~ AWAY FROM WOMEN AND NEVER PROCREATE” did he not understand???

+2
    Puffin Stuff
    Puffin Stuff
    Participant

His mother is not just responsible for Earnests use of that double barrel. I went on a tour of Hemingway’s home in Key West and they said he killed himself with the same gun his father used. His mother must be “some” kind of a woman.

#icethemout; Remember Thomas Ball. He died for your children.

Twist
    Twist
    Participant

His mother must be “some” kind of a woman.

Poor, poor woman. Losing two men in such a way…

Boof~~~inghoo.

as a sidenote, Santiago was a kickass MGTOW.

Carnage
    Carnage
    Participant

al

+1
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

We haven’t heard the last of this case. Some judge is going to take custody away from that psycho mother. HOPEFULLY… Here in Texas, this s~~~ wont fly, HOPEFULLY

+1
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

Another perfect example of how DALLAS COUNTY is f~~~ing crazy! This is the type of whacko s~~~ we have to deal with. That mother got all her power from psycho leftist appointed Dallas courts…

+1
    Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

Children are far from innocent and blameless until they reach the magical age of majority. They are just small adults who lack physical maturity and experience. They still have all the cunning and guile of adults, just no so much life experience and no adult hormones. They will generally get craftier and also more self restrained as they get older. When they are small they can be very ruthless but not too wise in their manipulation.

However we are all here because some adult gave a s~~~ about us and the same for our parents and their parents and so on back before the birth of humanity. Small people need big people to protect them and help them on their way. To wish undeserved ill on children is not the spirit that brought you here and is therefore not a good human thought and will therefore rightly alienate you from mentally healthy humans.

The child is not blameless but he is not wise and needs help. It is better for humanity when big people help small people grow not use them for their own ends.

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

+1
    Carnage
    Carnage
    Participant

Children are far from innocent and blameless until they reach the magical age of majority. They are just small adults who lack physical maturity and experience. They still have all the cunning and guile of adults, just no so much life experience and no adult hormones. They will generally get craftier and also more self restrained as they get older. When they are small they can be very ruthless but not too wise in their manipulation.
    However we are all here because some adult gave a s~~~ about us and the same for our parents and their parents and so on back before the birth of humanity. Small people need big people to protect them and help them on their way. To wish undeserved ill on children is not the spirit that brought you here and is therefore not a good human thought and will therefore rightly alienate you from mentally healthy humans.
    The child is not blameless but he is not wise and needs help. It is better for humanity when big people help small people grow not use them for their own ends.

Drop your humanity, get an alien parasite, you saw the movie venom?

+2
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

Your alien is worm food Ricardo. I vaporised him….rapidly.

+2
    JB Books
    JB Books
    Participant

Thanks for posting, Roadmaster. For anyone who wants to (or doesn’t want to) get involved, it’s their choice. Just glad I don’t have to deal with it.

We just don't realize life's most significant events while they're happening. Back then, I thought, "Well, there'll be other days". I didn't realize that that was the only day. - "Moonlight" Graham

+2
    743 roadmaster
    743 roadmaster
    Participant

Do us a favor carnage and go the way of gargamel.

mgtow is its own worst enemy- https://www.campusreform.org/

IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

It’s kind of like those f~~~~~s that give money to pay a carbon tax. Sure, it makes you feel better. But you’re not doing s~~~.

here again to those that see it, is the irony that just happens to rear its head again. But no one seemed to learn their lesson from the last time.

You are giving in to your EMOTIONAL FIRST RESPONSE. The SAME ONE YOU GIVE WOMEN.

Ask yourself if you really want to do something? Then take a GOOD LOOK at what you are doing.

Why? This took me a day or so to post, since what is going on above still seems a mystery to some.

You guys remember the story of TImmy O tool.

Now why would I bring this up?

In 2016, I was about to help someone get their kid back. But before I did, some people made some posts that made me think twice.

Well, I’m glad I took that advice.

Turns out MOM and DAD were both junkies. If I acted, I would have made no difference. Sure, the guy was getting f~~~ed. No doubt. But then I thought what I was putting myself into.

I also want to say something that seems to bother some about our fellow resident Misanthrope. I’m going to ask you look hard and deep and wonder how you would as a good man go about life after you have seen day in and day out how people are in real life. How men and women are just as horrible as each other. And how most people make even the Grinch more noble the spoken nobility of even Jesus christ.

Some of the folks on here are Doctors. And when you see people for who they are, the s~~~ stained glasses come off. When you realize the best thing to do for people is to leave them alone, you wonder how anyone could have such an outlook on life.

Partly, its the best thing to do. THe other really is, its the only way for someone to do something.

Its odd that some of you may not see this. I don’t care. Some of you are just as visibly clear as a shot glass. But remember, things are not what they seem on the surface.

Besides, if carnage was on the side of the road dying, we have to save him. Can’t let that f~~~er get off life so easy.

As far as this boy, as anyone looked into what the FATHER has to say about this? And WHAT HE THINKS? It seems a bit odd, but.. Maybe there might be more to this story?

I’ll share the video. Sure. But lets face it. My son made his own video, I even Paid the cost to distribute it on Youtube.

And you know what good it did? Not a DAMN THING.

I can’t tell you the pain I feel each day not being able to watch him grow. I can’t even describe to you how my life is. But I can tell you this.

When I found out who was trying to drown my son, they MOVED OUT OF THE F~~~ING STATE INTO HIDING. I went after the police that covered for these f~~~s, and I got ONE of them fired. And I’m working on so much more.

If the kid matters to you, YOU DO WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO. I make no reservations about my intentions. Nor do I pretend that I’m going to ever let my guard down.

Every PERSON that has ever had a hand in my sons misery is going to pay for that.
    2017, Providence health care cut 200 Jobs in the same company that many of the people who helped cover what was going on with my sons work for.

in 2018, I helped close a clinic all in the efforts to save MONEY from the DWINDLING Budget of DV probation officers.

2019, I start the mad dash push out every one of these SJW, Femanzai from Office. And in 2020, You BET YOUR ASS there is going to be some hell to pay for everyone who had a hand in my Family’s misery. AND MINE.

Every single time my son went hungry, or was left alone sacred and cold with nothing but Roaches to keep him company? THose people that said it was okay, are going to have to explain that to everyone and LIVE THAT LIFESTYLE. I GUARANTEE IT.

If this mans family gave a s~~~ about this kid, just like in PRISON. BUSINESS ALWAYS GETS DONE.
    I not telling anyone how to live their lives, but I know what is important to me.

If this kid is important to someone, then leave it up to god. He has some sort of f~~~ed up plan after all so many say. For the rest of us, he might need a hand. Just be ready. No choice in life is a free choice. THere is always a cost.

Chose wisely.

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.