Say it with a medieval castle

Topic by LionOnTheLoose

LionOnTheLoose

Home Forums Blue Pill Hell Say it with a medieval castle

This topic contains 9 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Wcurtin1962  wcurtin1962 4 days, 19 hours ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    +5
    LionOnTheLoose
    LionOnTheLoose
    Participant

No shortage of blue pill hell stories today, but this one sticks out for its awfulness:

http://www.edp24.co.uk/news/wife-s-special-st-valentine-s-day-message-lights-up-norwich-castle-1-5393638

What the article doesn’t mention, but which came up on the TV report tonight (yes, it got TV coverage too…sigh), was that the guy entered the competition first. Poor schmuck: after 23 years of V day bulls~~~ and annual inflation of expectations, he must have breathed a sigh of relief when he found that he could give her a whole f~~~ing castle. But the woman admitted that she’s “very competitive” and, when she found out he’d entered the competition, she entered it herself. What a bitch. And then she won.

So the woman got her name in big f~~~ing lights on a twelfth-century fortification, plus national media coverage, and the poor bastard probably left thinking “what do I get her *now*?!”

Lesson to blue pillers: your woman doesn’t want flowers or chocolate or teddy bears. What she wants above all is attention. The more the better. As in “you should probably engage a PR agency” level of attention.

That dude is way overdue for a red pill.

+4
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

The Incredible Lengths that some Blue Pillers will go just to “try and make her happy” are f~~~in Sickening.

IMAGINE what He could have done if spent the past 23 YEARS of HIS LIFE focusing on HIMSELF instead of HER ?????

It SICKENS ME how MUCH of TIME/LIFE/CASH/RESOURCES that I TOO HAVE WASTED !!!

In a World of Justin Beibers Be a Johnny Cash

+3
    Old Heyoka
    Old Heyoka
    Participant

It not about love.
    Its about winning and dominace.
    Uglyass c~~~.

#mentoo.

+5
    LionOnTheLoose
    LionOnTheLoose
    Participant

Same here man, same here!! No exaggeration: when my ex held a knife against my throat, my blue pill brain thought: “if I get stabbed, at least I will die trying to please the woman I love”. That’s how badly f~~~ed up men’s brains get.

+4
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

No exaggeration: when my ex held a knife against my throat, my blue pill brain thought: “if I get stabbed, at least I will die trying to please the woman I love”. That’s how badly f~~~ed up men’s brains get.

With Red Pill Clarity; We can SEE just HOW MUCH Stupid S~~~ that We DID, SAID, and TOLERATED when we Lived in that Blue Pill Haze.

In a World of Justin Beibers Be a Johnny Cash

+4
    Billy&The Cloneasaurus
    Billy&The Cloneasaurus
    Participant

Same here man, same here!! No exaggeration: when my ex held a knife against my throat, my blue pill brain thought: “if I get stabbed, at least I will die trying to please the woman I love”. That’s how badly f~~~ed up men’s brains get.

F~~~ me that’s pretty far gone. I’m glad you shared that. It’s good to see that no matter how far gone a man is, he can be brought back from the brink.

It’s like a rock-bottom meth addict, who used to live under the bridge picking meth crystals out from the sores all over his skin and smoking them just to get a hit. Fast forward a few years and the same guy now owns his own business, has a car and home.

Welcome back from the abyss.

+2
    The Black Scorpion
    The Black Scorpion
    Participant

I wonder how much alcohol he has to drink in order to be able to f~~~ that thing?

The greatest tragedy in life is to spend your whole life fishing only to discover that it was not fish you were after. - Henry David Thoreau

+2
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

How disrespectful to those who fought and died on the hallowed land around that castle! Where shall we project our Valentine wishes next year? Omaha Beach??

I don't hate women. I just feel better when they're not around.

LionOnTheLoose
    LionOnTheLoose
    Participant

F~~~ me that’s pretty far gone. I’m glad you shared that. It’s good to see that no matter how far gone a man is, he can be brought back from the brink.

Thanks, man. Yes, far gone is absolutely right. (If you’re curious, I put some of my other crazy stories in this post: https://www.mgtow.com/forums/topic/your-worstbest-crazy-ex-wife-stories/)

I honestly think there’s always hope, no matter how far gone someone seems to be. No matter how much people try to crush and destroy people, no matter how much they try to bend their minds, people have the strength inside them to recognise it on some level and change it. I think it’s a similar thing when you hear of people escaping from cults, even if they’ve been born into them and never known anything else. So thank you! And there are definitely brothers who have been through even worse s~~~ than me on here, so it’s gratifying to share our stories.

Wcurtin1962
    wcurtin1962
    Participant

What can be said about a holiday that celibates a man being hung up and used for target practice?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT