Science of love explained

Topic by TaxGuy

TaxGuy

Home Forums Relations~~~s Science of love explained

This topic contains 13 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by IMickey503  iMickey503 4 days, 19 hours ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    +11
    TaxGuy
    TaxGuy
    Participant

http://www.msn.com/en-us/health/wellness/how-long-does-passion-last-science-says/ar-BBJ7q8k?li=BBnba9O

As has been stated here many times, it’s all about chemicals being released into your brain. According to scientists, there are four stages:

1. Mate Selection – The person you are drawn to in the room. Apparently it’s because your genes want to mix with theirs. Whatever. I think it’s called horny but that doesn’t sound very scientific.
    2. Romantic phase – the highest high. Lasts two to three years at the most.
    3. Falling out of romantic love – This is where the drugs wear off and you re-evaluate. Last a year or two, followed by…..
    4. True Love – This is where a new set of chemicals called nonapeptides kicks in and the bond gets deeper.

Of course, “happy” is phase 2. and if you were promised a “Happily Ever After”, then you’re going to loop back to phase 1 and 2 when you hit phase 3. Because phase 4 is content, and cupcake wasn’t promised “Content Ever After”.

So there you have it. A scientific proof of why relations~~~s go through phases. Now add the expectations of the “modern woman” and you have a recipe for disaster.

What cupcake fails to realize is that there is a wall waiting for her which will take her out of consideration for phase 1 for any man. But that’s okay honey, just because it’s happened to 100% of all women for the entire history of the world doesn’t mean it will happen to you. That road from phase 3 back to phase 1 lasts forever, right?

We all get what we tolerate

+5
    Ye Olde Will Robinson
    Ye Olde Will Robinson
    Participant

Thanks for share.

Anyone else experience a shorter number 2 (no pun intended ha) ‘romantic phase’?

Mine was only ever about 3 months. It was always their sense of entitlement that put me off them and I ended it. Anyone else experience the same?

Kept me out of divorce court though, so I’m not complaining. Happy my brain is on my side and warned me

May you walk in peace and happiness, May you and all mgtow, near and far walk in peace and happiness.

+4
    TaxGuy
    TaxGuy
    Participant

Anyone else experience a shorter number 2 (no pun intended ha) ‘romantic phase’?

They did say two to three years AT THE MOST. I’m with you, I think most of the time it’s much much shorter than that.

+5
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

This doesn’t take into account when the lil Cupcake “changes”.

The sex drive dries up, stops bothering to clean the house, or cook dinner etc. etc. all the while EXPECTING YOU to keep up YOUR END plus now PICK UP HERS.

Then she decides that working full-time is just not going to be an option for her now that she’s a “mother” regardless that you have become a “father”, and SHE doesn’t consider that as part of the equation.

Plus the Myriad of Other issues that THEY CREATE.

These phases just look at “love” as if ALL THESE OTHER lil cupcake issues are NOT a Big Part of the “relationship”, and its demise.

In a World of Justin Beibers Be a Johnny Cash

+6
    Narwhal
    narwhal
    Participant

Of course, “happy” is phase 2. and if you were promised a “Happily Ever After”, then you’re going to loop back to phase 1 and 2 when you hit phase 3. Because phase 4 is content, and cupcake wasn’t promised “Content Ever After”.

I see it slightly differently. Women tend to think phase 2 is phase 4. In other words, when they romantically love a man they believe they have already reached phase 4. So when they fall out of romantic love, they believe there is no longer any hope.

I’d also look at that analysis and see that phase 3 clearly is a problem. How can a relationship or marriage last? What is it about current relationships that is missing that was present in past relationships?

Although it’s not at all popular today, the answer is quite clear. What is missing today that was present in the past is DUTY and LOYALTY. In other words, being a good wife or a good husband because that was you agreed to do, that is what you should do, not because you feel like doing it. That was the commitment. That is why marriage came with the two making oaths. It needed to be done because people understood that there wasn’t anything of value without it.

Although parents don’t take an official oath, I think duty is still a big part of parenting. Society holds parents to a standard. I love my kids, but there are definitely times when I do things for them more out of duty than love.

The funny thing is though, I think duty has always benefitted women more then men. It is certainly a trait associated with men more than women. In women’s current quest to be equal to men, it’s certainly not something they’ve tried to take on it in equal terms to men.

Ok. Then do it.

+4
    TaxGuy
    TaxGuy
    Participant

I see it slightly differently. Women tend to think phase 2 is phase 4. In other words, when they romantically love a man they believe they have already reached phase 4. So when they fall out of romantic love, they believe there is no longer any hope.

I’d also look at that analysis and see that phase 3 clearly is a problem. How can a relationship or marriage last? What is it about current relationships that is missing that was present in past relationships?

Although it’s not at all popular today, the answer is quite clear. What is missing today that was present in the past is DUTY and LOYALTY. In other words, being a good wife or a good husband because that was you agreed to do, that is what you should do, not because you feel like doing it. That was the commitment. That is why marriage came with the two making oaths. It needed to be done because people understood that there wasn’t anything of value without it.

Although parents don’t take an official oath, I think duty is still a big part of parenting. Society holds parents to a standard. I love my kids, but there are definitely times when I do things for them more out of duty than love.

The funny thing is though, I think duty has always benefitted women more then men. It is certainly a trait associated with men more than women. In women’s current quest to be equal to men, it’s certainly not something they’ve tried to take on it in equal terms to men.

Narwhal, great analysis. You have been on fire lately my friend.

+1
    May 7 2020
    may 7 2020
    Participant

+1
    Daryll55
    Daryll55
    Participant

Here’s the “Science of love,…..”

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/3d/dd/a9/3ddda9c08e160ba3de688fa8aaaaf9e8.jpg

Marry again, Hell NO ! ( Even JESUS was hung on a cross just once)

+6
    Harpomason
    harpomason
    Participant

narwhal asked: What is it about current relationships that is missing that was present in past relationships?

Answering As succinct as I can be: “MORALITY”

instead of planning my next vacation I am creating a life I have no want or need to escape from!

+6
    PistolPete
    PistolPete
    Participant

WOW harpomason that is the shortest post I’ve ever seen from you–but very profound!

+2
    Narwhal
    narwhal
    Participant

narwhal asked: What is it about current relationships that is missing that was present in past relationships?

Agreed. Really, I don’t see much difference between morality, duty, and loyalty.

Ok. Then do it.

+2
    Narwhal
    narwhal
    Participant

Narwhal, great analysis. You have been on fire lately my friend.

Upvoted. 🙂

Ok. Then do it.

+1
    SpaceManFin
    SpaceManFin
    Participant

The value of morality was destroyed when the allied forces of White Knight Order and the Feminist First Army stormed the beaches of common sense and science. Thus peace was achieved, where no-one knows what happiness even means and short term fulfillment took the place of life goals. Human nature won and those who took the Red Pill became the lone wanderers in the aftermath of the apocalypse.

IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

This is all good and all, but I think when you add in happiness of a woman vs satisfaction, I think women actually thrive when the environment is just s~~~, and the fear of death and abandonment being right on the heels on their doorstep. Where rape ends with death, and a strong force of malice.

I know there are women out there that are “different”. But they all seem to hit a change point about them when there is no outside forces that act on them where they see fear if they do not love, they will be replaced.

I think that’s why business arrangements of marriages work with women better and love does not.

I think it can be equated to purchasing something at the dollar tree. Happy you got it for such little, but then thrown away without a care.

You are all alone.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT