Seal& Seth McFarlane call out Oprah's hypocrisy.

Topic by Morlock

Morlock

Home Forums Political Corner Seal& Seth McFarlane call out Oprah's hypocrisy.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Morlock  Morlock 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    +5
    Morlock
    Morlock
    Participant
    +1
    Grumpy
    Grumpy
    Participant

The issue I have with this whole charade (#metoo et al), is the automatic assumption of guilt of the accused and the demand that the “victims” be believed unequivocally, without evidence.
    The entire process demonizes and attempts to destroy the accused based mostly on hearsay, and the bandwagon carries the narrative and adds to it until the lies achieve the result they desire.
    There is no justice, no legality, nor morality involved. Just cash and prizes to be won.
    The court of public opinion has to date, swayed/perverted the court of justice almost to the extent that one is guilty without trial or evidence before an investigation is even begun.
    In Canada, the Jan Ghomeshi trial was the litmus test, the accusers were found to be lying, not credible, and their claims and actions were inconsistent with real assault victims. So our government steps in to corrupt the rules, so evidence to the contrary to a woman’s claims can be inadmissible in a court of law.
    Honestly, as a man, if I claimed in a public venue that between 1975- 1978 I was sexually abused, assaulted, or used by women during my stay in the “protection” of child services. Named them all, living or dead, without recorded evidence and confessions. My story would never see the light of day as I am the wrong gender and ethnicity. Nor would submitting it quietly through the legal system afford me justice, much less recompense.

Every industry in the world, and in world history has one thing in common. Prostitution.
    We all whore ourselves out to the highest bidder we can, to gain resources for our efforts. Whoring oneself out in hollywierd has always been a given factor, and if one does not know and understand that, that person is beyond naive, and bordering on mentally retarded/brain dead.
    Labour/sex/ or “goods” in exchange for resources is a fact of survival, deal with it or dont survive. My take on this whole s~~~ storm is that these “stars/wannabe stars” didn’t receive what they “felt” they deserved for whoring themselves out, and are looking for financial rewards and an additional 15 minutes of fame. Does anyone remember Brian Epstein? IMHO that is where this all began (of course I could be wrong).

TL:DR
    Meh,
    Hypocritical assholes, bitching about hypocritical assholes for being hypocritical assholes.

There was a time in my life when I gave a fuck. Now you have to pay ME for it

+2
    743 roadmaster
    743 roadmaster
    Participant

I see friends of oprah stepping up to say the woman will not run. The days of getting a free pass are over. Don’t think she would even make it far in the primary. She could however take the Green party and make some serious noise.

mgtow is its own worst enemy- https://www.campusreform.org/

+1
    Morlock
    Morlock
    Participant

@grumpy Yes I agree, it is every bit the witchhunt. Even during the McCarthy era they allowed the accused to speak.

@743 Roadmaster – I don’t see her running either. She just loves attention and to her this is another hobby. But I can’t see her sticking it out for 4 years even if she did win.

Women get old. Men get better.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT