Self-actualization

Topic by Wally

Wally

Home Forums MGTOW Central Self-actualization

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Hmskl'd  hmskl’d 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    +4
    Wally
    Wally
    Participant

Definition- the achievement of one’s full potential through creativity, independence, spontaneity, and a grasp of the real world.

I looked up the definition and this seemed to be the most common one. The process to get to this point is different for each of us but avoiding distractions and complications is a common way of helping us reach our full potential.

Mgtow is often criticized for its focus on avoiding women(they just happen to be the greatest danger to reaching self actualization, nothing more) but by looking at the definition above and by going Mgtow a man is following the most logical process to achieve self-actualization.

"what a waste of a life, to marry, give up your freedom, just for the hope of not dying alone. Don't get married Son."

+1
    GregB0
    GregB0
    Participant

avoiding distractions and complications is a common way of helping us reach our full potential.

Going your own way is the mantra, avoiding women and ensuring self determination are two means toward achieving self actualization.

​"​My father didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.​" - Clarence Buddinton Kelland

+5
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Participant

The lie is that a man can only achieve full potential through a woman and kids.

Its a lie. A nice lie that women like to repeat and believe. And hope men keep believing.

The Apostle Paul – better a man not take a wife. Guy knew what he was talking about. Divinely inspired. They divide a man, distract a man, become a constant never ending source of problems and contention for a man. Women are trouble. They have to have drama and tension. Between the person they claim to love the very most. Or they bail on him and take half his stuff as parting gifts.

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

+4
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    Participant

Life in the essence of feminism and gynocentric indoctrination ruins the spirit of man. The s~~~’s like plutonium, no safe level of exposure!

I’ll be right here deep in my MGTOW bomb shelter monitoring the radiation!

+1
    Hmskl'd
    hmskl’d
    Participant

… by going Mgtow a man is following the most logical process to achieve self-actualization.

Totally agree .. it’s truly a personal journey .. the only thing I might add is a little sailboat anchored somewhere off the coast of Bimini; someday.
    solar … wind generator .. power inverter
    With a fresh-water-maker I really wouldn’t need land. I picture myself going to town for groceries only about twice a month by inflatable Dingy.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.