Sense of Humor

Topic by Ancientwisdom

Ancientwisdom

Home Forums MGTOW Central Sense of Humor

This topic contains 9 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Rebane  Rebane 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Ancientwisdom
    Ancientwisdom
    Participant

Ancientwisdom wrote:

I have a good one. Lately Im wondering if people are so socially strange or if Im losing it.

Took a stroll down the street Tonight. Went to 7 -11 to get a pack of cigarettes. They had some nasty looking burritto. I put it on the counter and asked the cashier if hed tried it and if its any good…for the same price I csn get a slice of fresh pizza three feet away.

The dude in front of me looks at me and says ” Im buying vitamins and doughh ? uts and Im worried about my abs”.

Normally Id think hes being a smart ass, but I look down and sure as s~~~ the guy IS buying vitamins and doughnuts.

Is there some irony Im missing here? Wtf would any dude say this? Its just so theatrical bizarre to me because normally Im the smart ass, but comments like this make zero sense to me.

Strange…

Resident cynic.

Untamed
    Untamed
    Participant

Who knows? I know 7/11 food and I would not eat it even for free.
    Maybe he meant if you’re worried about what you eat you wouldn’t eat from 7/11 ?

Don't let them Blame, Shame or Tame you!
    Give 'em NOTHING, not even an answer!
    #GenderSegragationNow!

RoyDal
    RoyDal
    Participant

He might not have been joking, but it might have been one of those jokes where the joker says the opposite of what he means. I can’t think of why anyone who was worried about his abs would eat donuts.

Society asks MGTOWs: Why are you not making more tax-slaves?

Untamed
    Untamed
    Participant

Maybe he meant if you’re worried about what you eat you wouldn’t eat from 7/11 ?

Probably true lol. I ended up throwing the s~~~ food back and went next door for fresh food.

It doesnt really matter. Its a bit late here but I couldnt help but wonder if I missed out on some irony or not.

The doood was LITERALLY buying vitamins and packaged doughnuts at the same time lol. I could give a F~~~ about what another man eats, but the fact that he made a comment threw me off lol.

Just odd.

LOL…. He might’ve just been jesting. Maybe the daughnuts were for his wife, Ha Ha!

Don't let them Blame, Shame or Tame you!
    Give 'em NOTHING, not even an answer!
    #GenderSegragationNow!

Ancientwisdom
    Ancientwisdom
    Participant

Probably true lol. I ended up throwing the s~~~ food back and went next door for fresh food.

It doesnt really matter. Its a bit late here but I couldnt help but wonder if I missed out on some irony or not.

The doood was LITERALLY buying vitamins and packaged doughnuts at the same time lol. I could give a F~~~ about what another man eats, but the fact that he made a comment threw me off lol.

Just odd.

Resident cynic.

Anonymous

Vitamins and doughnuts; that’s like putting vitamins in beer and calling it balanced nutrition. The guy’s a real hack!
    Reminds of the time I ran out of gas and used laquor thinner to make it home, It cleaned out the fuel system and ruined my carburetor.

+1
    Oldscoundrell
    Oldscoundrell
    Participant

His line is funnier the more times I read it. Sounds like he was just implying that he wasn’t making smart shopping choices either. Being relatable.

Reminded me of a corner stor…ie

I was on a cheetos and chocolate milk binge about 8-9 years ago. Used to have the ex pick it up for me from the store sometimes. I s~~~ you not, this story was on the news after she got back one time….and of course, I was the asshole.

Woman abducted-cheetos and chocolate milk for boyfriend

It wasn’t right, but after that when we would argue. I would give her a 5 and tell her to go get me some cheetos and chocolate milk.

Anonymous

Ancientwisdom wrote: ” Im buying vitamins and doughh . . . uts and Im worried about my abs”

I think your 7 – 11 friend was high as a kite or off his tree.

+1
    Rebane
    Rebane
    Participant

Dude likes to eat donuts, but he’s afraid he might get fat. This reminds me of a scene in Family Guy:
    Brian eats chocolate

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.