She Destroyed His Business

Topic by ResidentEvil7

ResidentEvil7

Home Forums MGTOW Central She Destroyed His Business

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by SpiderHerder  SpiderHerder 4 days, 6 hours ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    +2
    ResidentEvil7
    ResidentEvil7
    Participant

https://www.bitchute.com/video/wlZHFBfC2W7o/

This is sad for Marcus and his business.

https://themanszone.webs.com/

+2
    Daryll55
    Daryll55
    Participant

I have had the same Jeweler for over 20 yrs. He took over the craft from his father who started it in the late 1940’s. You could take ANYTHING to him and he could fix it. I bought wrist watches, gold jewelry, and wall clocks from him as well as any repairs needed.His place was soooo crowded that the only thing that had decent space around it were his display cases.He took on some good quality help, and his business grew. He bought some high $$$ commercial property literally feet away from his old place, custom built 2- story shop.

About 4 yrs after he built his new place, I walked in to buy a new watch. His employee was not there and his wife was close to his side. What they appeared to be doing was inventory. Looking back, I remember the solemn look about him as he sold me a wrist~~~ch.
    Six months later; I went back for jewelry repair. The business was GONE. The new place empty, no cars or a trace of anything but white-washed windows on the new building.
    I found out later from his employee that his wife had Pulled the plug and filed for DIVORCE, claiming half of the business and all its past revenue.

A 50yr multi-generational business gone because some (unt totally removed from that business said so.
    TRAGIC!

Marry again, Hell NO ! ( Even JESUS was hung on a cross just once)

+1
    SpiderHerder
    SpiderHerder
    Participant

They destroy everything they touch, don’t they ?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.