Sheeple and narcissism.

Topic by Monk

Monk

Home Forums MGTOW Central Sheeple and narcissism.

This topic contains 9 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Sandals  Sandals 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    +11
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

I’m noticing a new trend amongst the holes and their welfare bastards.

The media coverage given to eco-brat Greta Thunberg has resulted in holes all over town starting to plait their brats hair in the same way.

Wimmin copy because they are sheep – herd creatures who want to fit in (so much for ‘strong’ and ‘independent’).

But there’s more to it – they all want to buy into celebrity. They think that by copying what they see on TV they somehow become a celebrity too. Another form of narcissism.

+5
    Hmskl'd
    hmskl’d
    Participant

Wimmin copy because they are sheep – herd creatures who want to fit in (so much for ‘strong’ and ‘independent’).

I believe this is also why cosmetics companies charge almost a hundred dollars or more for a small quantity of the latest trendy bottled scents .. and facial coverage products .. and the awalt does whatever it takes to get those items.

+5
    EG
    EG
    Participant

I believe this is also why cosmetics companies charge almost a hundred dollars or more for a small quantity of the latest trendy bottled scents .. and facial coverage products .. and the awalt does whatever it takes to get those items.

They look like f*cking drag queens with their duck-lips and their magic-marker eyebrows. And now they also have f*cked-up hair. Does this look actually turn anyone on?

+5
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

They look like f*cking drag queens with their duck-lips and their magic-marker eyebrows. And now they also have f*cked-up hair. Does this look actually turn anyone on?

Not me. They look like stupid clowns. I prefer a natural look on a woman. The more schit they put on their faces, the less I like them. The high heels and lingerie does nothing for me either. They just look ridiculous. For me, I’m just happy if they’re clean. They don’t even need to have fancy hair. Just wash it and brush it. Just be and look natural.

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

+4
    Grumpy
    Grumpy
    Participant

Meh
    Sheeple yes, narcissism? Maybe
    A personal lack of direction, determination, and knowledge? Most definitely
    The weak “follow” trends to feel included in something bigger than themselves while not actually having to physically perform an action to put their money where their mouth is.
    Posers.

There was a time in my life when I gave a fuck. Now you have to pay ME for it

+4
    Sidecar
    sidecar
    Participant

Wimmin copy

Thus the Chad Phenomenon.

Women want Chad because they believe other women want Chad, not for anything about Chad himself.

+3
    Azrael
    Azrael
    Participant

F~~~ing septum rings. I think Madonna’s daughter was the first one. The stupidest trend ever. Any woman who thinks that’s attractive deserves to get it accidentally ripped out. The only people who should have septum rings are underdeveloped tribes and your 25 year old cousin who wears a Slipknot T- shirt.

Quit looking at my signature, queer-mo.

+3
    Sidecar
    sidecar
    Participant

The only people who should have septum rings are underdeveloped tribes and your 25 year old cousin who wears a Slipknot T- shirt.

+3
    Twist
    Twist
    Participant

F~~~ing septum rings

Plenty of them here: https://www.reddit.com/r/LesbianActually/

Seems like the crowning glory for many of them.

Goals, Queen!!!

Sandals
    Sandals
    Participant

Maybe they’ll start dressing them in Antifa shirts.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.