"S~~~hole Countries" – I Can't Believe He F~~~ing Said It!

Topic by DarkRyu

DarkRyu

Home Forums Political Corner "S~~~hole Countries" – I Can't Believe He F~~~ing Said It!

This topic contains 133 replies, has 35 voices, and was last updated by It'sallbs  It’sallbs 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 121 through 134 (of 134 total)
  • Author
    +4
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

</iframe><p>via me.me</p>” alt=”Beautiful Scene” />

I will HALP again…. So much for white superiority. I am DISAPPOINt! MOST VIGOROUSLY!

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

+1
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

Now com’on guys give Balaam a break he’s doing the best he can with his limited IQ, education and vocabulary. Its just that he has a lot of pride for his homeland and who wouldn’t? Here is a country that has been stricken with poverty, disease, and incompetence for centuries. And somehow they are still there! And they were too stupid to let Europeans come in and fix it for them—even though they have the OBVIOUS example of the Dominican Republic RIGHT next door.

Many of us have had the luxury of coming from countries where the people are honest, industrious, intelligent and prosperous—so you have to forgive Balaam’s jealousy…Of course the obvious question would be WHY the Haitians have NEVER managed to replicate the success of any other country. OK OK they are good at sitting around collecting hand-outs, f~~~ing all day and smoking weed all night. Lets try a little encouragement OK.

Balaam why don’t you try and suggest to your people—getting up before noon maybe, smoking a little less weed, maybe down it to a pound a day.

By the way piece of advice—don’t threaten anyone—most of us come from countries with a long heritage of dealing with loud mouth douchbags—for me check out what my people did to Quitus Varus in 3 AD, massacre of the Tuetenberg forest.

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

+1
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

Ahem. A few rules if you want to be a troll on MGTOW.

1. Remember, Violence is only funny when Warner Brothers does it.

2. DO NOT take THE BAIT.

3. STicks and stones will hurt your bones, but there will always be something that p~~~es off Feminists.

4. No one can suck Keymasters B~~~~. They are to large, and I heard made of Snozberrys.

5. LIke DDJ would say if he ever said it when he read this post if he never will:
    “Everyone’s a F~~~~~, You just have to catch them on the right day”Future words will be read by DDJ if I have to PAY HIM TO DO IT!

6. No matter how smart an Asian is, we would trade it all away in a second to have a Godzilla size schlong. KNowing our luck? we would get ED shortly afterwards. F~~~ing Devil!

7. Facts hurt. So make sure to not use motor oil for lubricant. It’s not the same kind of silicone. TRUST ME ON THIS. And Facts.. There just data. Data does not care. He f~~~ed that one security officer. Wonder if they use astroglide in space?

Just like with MGTOW. If you care, you lose. Going your own way means that you don’t get suckerd in just like the last relationship that brought you here… REMEMBER.. \
    (Say it with me in TFM Voice:)

REMEMBER!! REMEMBER!!! GOD!!!!! JUST GET BUY A SEX DOLL ALREADY!!

Have a good day everyone. This has been a great thread.

+3
    Moose
    Moose
    Participant

I’m Haitian, who the f~~~ are you to speak bad of Haitians?

And here you are, proving my point. You’re NOT an American if you claim to be Haitian. You can be one or the other – not both. So why the f~~~ are you in our country? F~~~ off back to your S~~~HOLE you low IQ piece of s~~~! Oh, you like living here? NO S~~~ SHERLOCK! That’s because we’re civilized and don’t s~~~ where we eat! Maybe you’re part of the 1% that has actually made something of yourself. If so, congratulations. You’re on par with 99% of Americans. You should be proud of yourself. Now call yourself an American and get off your high horse!

My grandfather can buy your pathetic, worthless life. Compare to some Haitians, your life is s~~~.

I came here when I was four years old, and so what? I’m still Haitian.

99% of Americans? Lol.

99% of Americans are living paycheck to paycheck. More than 65% of Americans are in debt. How many Americans are on welfare compare to Haitians? That’s why y’all can’t control y’all women? That’s why y’all gave this once great country over to the globalists? Or the Muslims?

Before you call another country a s~~~hole, take a good look at yours first.

I have a Hatian friend who came here during a coup in the 1970s. He served in combat in the USMC and was wounded in action. We went to military college together and he is a PhD now. He DOES NOT call himself a Hatian…is insists that he is an American because HE IS. DarkRyu is RIGHT! And he didn’t say 99% of Americans, he said 99% of Hatians. And the same holds true for other undeveloped, third-world s~~~holes, too. We need an immigration plan that makes sense, and to find a good one, one needs to look no further than the honeybee. In order for a honeybee to enter a foreign hive, they need to have nectar and pollen to OFFER. People entering my country need to have something to offer in order to come in…if my country is a s~~~hole, it’s because we let people like you in here.

You have the nerve to call my country a s~~~hole? Let alone, “once great”? By the way, I question as to whether or not you’re even Hatian because I don’t know ANY Hatians who say y’all.

+3
    IGMOW (I Go My Own Way)
    IGMOW (I Go My Own Way)
    Participant

I’m Haitian, who the f~~~ are you to speak bad of Haitians?

And here you are, proving my point. You’re NOT an American if you claim to be Haitian. You can be one or the other – not both. So why the f~~~ are you in our country? F~~~ off back to your S~~~HOLE you low IQ piece of s~~~! Oh, you like living here? NO S~~~ SHERLOCK! That’s because we’re civilized and don’t s~~~ where we eat! Maybe you’re part of the 1% that has actually made something of yourself. If so, congratulations. You’re on par with 99% of Americans. You should be proud of yourself. Now call yourself an American and get off your high horse!

And here is another thing… not everyone here is American. If one ends up looking at things through a lens of presuming that everyone is from there, that is an issue. With this, I see all excitement over Brexit, etc… I am from America. Why should I give a flying iota about that? You know who else is ticked off at globalization? Militant fundamentalist Muslims who think Christianity is globalization. So, they do acts of terror to combat globalization, and bring about their own little bit of Caliphate utopia that pleases Allah.

"I am my own thang. Any questions?" - Davis S Pumpkins.

+1
    IGMOW (I Go My Own Way)
    IGMOW (I Go My Own Way)
    Participant

I’ll pay for his whole f~~~ing family to return to the s~~~hole they left!

Second that!!!!

I have a feeling this boy will be a spectator soon enough.

I’ll believe it when I see it. One of the MAJOR flaws with this site is that actual trolls are allowed to stay after being exposed. There’ve been at least 3 to 4, including this one, that I personally have sent emails about exposed in the forums etc. etc. All to no avail.

Unless rules are specifically broken, they aren’t kicked out. One can go on here and trigger a bunch of other men, and they stay. Even requests to get banned are ignored. I know what I say flies here like a lead balloon. I did write Keymaster about getting myself banned, after I ticked off enough, and it didn’t happen.

So, you aren’t going to get it to happen. I know one theory is that, if you ban, the troll will return under another name, and continue, or just come on, drop stuff and leave.

"I am my own thang. Any questions?" - Davis S Pumpkins.

+6
    Uchibenkei
    uchibenkei
    Participant

Haiti is a s~~~hole. It’s hard for anybody to hear that about their home country because most people love their home country no matter what. This doesn’t mean that all Haitians are bad people or pieces of s~~~. It just means it’s a dirty, poor, high crime area. Detroit and Chicago are also s~~~holes. Every democrat run city is a s~~~hole, for that matter. The only Haitians who should be insulted are the corrupt leaders, who f~~~ the country over regularly, and created/maintain the policies and environment of a s~~~hole. In conclusion, 3rd world country = s~~~hole; not all 3rd world people are s~~~.

I bathe in the tears of single moms.

+2
    Moose
    Moose
    Participant

IGMOW –

That is a good take on things! Although I gotta say that they sure seemed to love Obama’s brand of globalization when he was releasing them from Gitmo and systematically empowering the Muslim Brotherhood and helping Isis to flourish with his support of the Arab Spring, lol! Not to mention funding them. But you’re right, globalization is simply evil under another name.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/01/12/senator-who-immigration-meeting-trump-he-said-hate-filled-vile-and-racist-things/1027816001/

The interesting thing I found watching Fox this morning is that the comments made about the meeting in the white house was false. Trump said that Somalia was a “hell hole”. He never said “s~~~” and barely even mentioned Haiti. It was Senator Dick Durbin who came out and lied his ass off in an attempted to delegitimize Trump. Stenny Hoyer was there and even he didn’t try to make up stories about it. If there is one thing I learned when I was walking the halls of Congress as an intern back in 2006, it was that anything Dick Durbin says is a lie. The man is a true partisan, progressive parasite.

+2
    IRuleMe
    IRuleMe
    Participant

Now com’on guys give Balaam a break he’s doing the best he can with his limited IQ, education and vocabulary. Its just that he has a lot of pride for his homeland and who wouldn’t? Here is a country that has been stricken with poverty, disease, and incompetence for centuries. And somehow they are still there! And they were too stupid to let Europeans come in and fix it for them—even though they have the OBVIOUS example of the Dominican Republic RIGHT next door.

Many of us have had the luxury of coming from countries where the people are honest, industrious, intelligent and prosperous—so you have to forgive Balaam’s jealousy…Of course the obvious question would be WHY the Haitians have NEVER managed to replicate the success of any other country. OK OK they are good at sitting around collecting hand-outs, f~~~ing all day and smoking weed all night. Lets try a little encouragement OK.

Balaam why don’t you try and suggest to your people—getting up before noon maybe, smoking a little less weed, maybe down it to a pound a day.

By the way piece of advice—don’t threaten anyone—most of us come from countries with a long heritage of dealing with loud mouth douchbags—for me check out what my people did to Quitus Varus in 3 AD, massacre of the Tuetenberg forest.

Another piece of s~~~! Welcome!

Why don’t you just f~~~ing leave! You don’t like the people here, you don’t like the opinions here. How braindead are you? You got kicked off, and came back, and have threatened that you WOULD come back even if you find the opinions offensive. That the epitome of troll. You claim to be MGTOW, but your behavior is going to run people off this site. Which seems to be what you want. Which in itself isn’t very MGTOW, or supportive of MGTOW. So f~~~ off with that fake s~~~! You ain’t a MGTOW, and certainly ain’t one of us. You’re a troll. Nothing more. That’s your purpose here.

We’ve already caught you lying in the past about your age, nothing to stop you from lying about your status on this site. Fact is, you aren’t a genuine person. You can talk all the s~~~ you want, but in the end it’s just talk. And it’s all s~~~. So it’s worthless. I don’t care about your opinion, and I don’t care about you. But you’re too much of a pathetic piece of s~~~ to just disappear.

dropped the f bomb
    "Women have nothing to offer to the modern man or to society. In order to even get them to work we've had to establish hundreds of regulations just so the wimmenz could feel "safe". They're cost inefficient, have poor work morale, and after 10 years of working they tend to discover that working sucks and they wanted kids anyway and there goes all that publicly funded education. Thrown right out of the window. In the meantime, they complain that air conditioning or glaciers are sexist, make the modern corporate environment a fucking landmine of false sexual harassment charges, and politically advocate for quotas and preferential treatment, which companies follow along all too happily."

THX 1138
    THX 1138
    Participant

Many of us have had the luxury of coming from countries where the people are honest, industrious, intelligent and prosperous—

Ohhh, I wanna move there, or is this from some work of fiction you read recently?

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profundly sick society. ~ Jiddu Krishnamurti

Anonymous

Why don’t you just f~~~ing leave! You don’t like the people here, you don’t like the opinions here. How braindead are you? You got kicked off, and came back, and have threatened that you WOULD come back even if you find the opinions offensive. That the epitome of troll. You claim to be MGTOW, but your behavior is going to run people off this site. Which seems to be what you want. Which in itself isn’t very MGTOW, or supportive of MGTOW. So f~~~ off with that fake s~~~! You ain’t a MGTOW, and certainly ain’t one of us. You’re a troll. Nothing more. That’s your purpose here.

We’ve already caught you lying in the past about your age, nothing to stop you from lying about your status on this site. Fact is, you aren’t a genuine person. You can talk all the s~~~ you want, but in the end it’s just talk. And it’s all s~~~. So it’s worthless. I don’t care about your opinion, and I don’t care about you. But you’re too much of a pathetic piece of s~~~ to just disappear.

This is coming from a Mexican? Mexicano????!

Mkay.

Moose
    Moose
    Participant

This is coming from a Mexican? Mexicano????!

Mkay.

Balaam (NFG) 93 –

Dude, Mexicans are pretty cool people. I worked with them, taught their children, lived in their communities and these folks were first and second generation. On the whole, they also appreciate masculinity. Not to mention they work their asses off, doing long hours in back-breaking manual labor, whether it is in the fields, working in demolition cleanup or a plethora of other miserable jobs…they also brought platters of food over to my house every time they had get-togethers. C~~~o Punto was not ripping into you for your race or ethnicity. He was ripping into you for being a dick.

Bottom line, we take in far too many people who have nothing to offer us, from far too many nations that have nothing to offer the world. This is not a race issue…it is a factual issue. If you want to believe Dick Durbin’s BS, that’s on you. But my President is the best one we’ve had since Reagan and he is making America great again with every Obama legislation he strikes down, and every time he holds the Democrats’ feet to the fire to get something accomplished. By the way, it was the Clintons who stole all the money that was supposed to go to earthquake relief in Haiti…keep that in mind.

What is your deal, Baalam? I can understand fighting back under certain circumstances, but not to the extent that you have…you’re picking fights with everybody. 1. Are you really Haitian? Because, like I said before, I don’t know ANY Haitians who say y’all. 2. Are you a troll? You seem to be picking fights with a lot of people. If a fight comes to you, by all means be ready…but why go looking for it?

Jim01
    Jim01
    Participant

Many of us have had the luxury of coming from countries where the people are honest, industrious, intelligent and prosperous—

Ohhh, I wanna move there, or is this from some work of fiction you read recently?

yeah – that comment was laughable

99/100 people I come across are more than happy to f~~~ you over if it benefits them, people don’t have any manners and are rude, etc etc etc…I could go on and on

For someone to say people are decent is just clueless talk

+1
    It'sallbs
    It’sallbs
    Participant

Well some of the countries were made that way by America.

http://www.leavemeansleave.eu

Viewing 14 posts - 121 through 134 (of 134 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT