Shocker! So being a man sucks right?

Topic by iMickey503

IMickey503

Home Forums MGTOW Central Shocker! So being a man sucks right?

This topic contains 10 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by Hdvrod  hdvrod 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    +5
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

Oh dear, going from female to male, sucks? Really?

Oh poor person!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/local/wp/2018/07/20/feature/crossing-the-divide-do-men-really-have-it-easier-these-transgender-guys-found-the-truth-was-more-complex/?fbclid=IwAR2Y9ao5S3J43-YuQ8WYgNsa3VIrgc04sVflBj7Dks6209NAldu86rRObbc&noredirect=on&utm_term=.ddea55ed6a80

Darn! What a BIG WOOP!

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

+9
    Puffin Stuff
    Puffin Stuff
    Participant

Yeah, being aware of every action and walking on egg shells so as not to scare the women folk is so much fun that I don’t go out that much anymore. It’s not worth the effort. And when I do go out it’s business only.

It must be nice to have a police force that actively reacts in your favor in dangerous situations.

#icethemout; Remember Thomas Ball. He died for your children.

+10
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

Maybe these trans-folks will set the record straight and say,

“listen I’ve lived as a man for 10 years and it’s completely humbled me as to what men deal with on a regular basis. No one cares about us, we’re continually told to ‘man up’ and we’re looked at with a suspicious eye constantly. We’re also expected to do everything and sacrifice our safety, money and emotional well being for the ‘greater good.’ Frankly, I wish I could change back into a woman!”

What are the odds that a trans-woman-to-man will come out on the record with that?! LOL

+7
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

Alright, A women that becomes a man by adding Testosterone and a couple operations is still just giving HER IMPRESSION of what it’s like to be a man, but at the end of the day that’s about as close as she/he can ever get.

So, What????????????

In a World of Justin Beibers Be a Johnny Cash

+6
    Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

Good topic. Lets not forget that these people are dead keen on being men, keen enough to bugger their bodies up to do it. As queers to start, they are also likely to be deeply indoctrinated in the lies of the liberals that say women get such a hard deal and being a man is great.

If these people see there are problems being a man, those who have been born men will see many more because they never had rose tinted glasses on about being a man to start.

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

+5
    Duke Togo
    Duke Togo
    Participant

Being a woman = life in easy mode

+9
    Deadly Raver
    Deadly Raver
    Participant

A woman turns into a man only to find out what men have been saying for DECADES is true?

You didn’t listen to men when you were a woman, now you get to see in person why you should have. A little too late though.

Learn from the past, Control the present, and you will know the Future.

+4
    Wizard's Pupil
    Wizard’s Pupil
    Participant

The weemins get a good dose of “Male Privilege” and they don’t like it. LMAO.

We're Not in Kansas Anymore

+5
    SESQUI ano est
    SESQUI ano est
    Participant

“It’s tough to be a man baby” but I wouldn’t have it any other way. Despite all the perks women get as the privileged class I wouldn’t give up my s~~~ty lot in life to be one of those bitches for a second. I enjoy being stronger, faster and smarter despite the entitled class trying to take my s~~~ because they are entitled by simple virtue of having a vagina.

Everyday above ground is a good one. Everyday above ground while single...better still.

+2
    JB Books
    JB Books
    Participant

Don’t care if a woman wants to pretend she’s a man or generally if a dude wants to cut his b~~~~ off and wear a dress. But don’t give me this transexual/transgender crap for a guy who still has a penis and b~~~~.

We just don't realize life's most significant events while they're happening. Back then, I thought, "Well, there'll be other days". I didn't realize that that was the only day. - "Moonlight" Graham

+2
    Hdvrod
    hdvrod
    Participant

Penis or no penis, they still can’t change their chromosomal code. These are sick people and society is feeding into their mental illness.

Anyway communication, real open communication, is not wanted or even required in a relationship. Women cannot handle fully open and honest communication, plus most perceive it as a weakness on the part of a man. All that is required is catering to her whims, and even then nothing is certain. There is no way to be sure of having a successful relationshit with a woman. MGTaoist

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.