Single mums looking for a place to call home

Topic by blade

Blade

Home Forums MGTOW Central Single mums looking for a place to call home

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Monk  Monk 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    +2
    Blade
    blade
    Participant

Runs 4:44

With mothers like that those kids don’t stand a chance of living a normal life . Check the way the mother rips the baby out of the pink cot .

THE PLANTATION HAS NOW TURNED INTO THE KILLING FIELDS . WOMAN ARE NOW ROLLING CAMBODIAN STYLE .

+6
    Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

Poor wimmins. They are innocent victims of the toxic men. They can be kept safely in a camp. Not like the bad men. The bad men would be in prison or executed but the wimmins they are OK. Soon the nasty indoctrination forced onto them by the bad men will pass away and the camp will be full of the goodness that women have inside them. Women are known for being more pious than men but that is only good piety, bad piety is a male thing so these wimmins will spread no ideology but love.

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

+6
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

“We will slaughter you” “How do you heal a mind like that?”.

Typical white man – he just doesn’t get it. That’s how they think. I’ve lived out there, I know what they are like. Cruelty and treachery is in their genes.

The white man never understands the East. To them, war isn’t some noble knightly game. A war isn’t over until it’s over, and over means that you are dead.

All of you.

+4
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Participant

“We will slaughter you” “How do you heal a mind like that?”.

Typical white man – he just doesn’t get it. That’s how they think. I’ve lived out there, I know what they are like. Cruelty and treachery is in their genes.
    The white man never understands the East. To them, war isn’t some noble knightly game. A war isn’t over until it’s over, and over means that you are dead.
    All of you.

Everywhere outside of Christianity, and unfortunately too much inside areas of it, is just cruelty and treachery, it’s inborn in all of us. men and women. you dont have to teach a kid to be evil and selfish. you spend a lifetime teaching them to be nice and get along and not be an asshole or bitch.

Those who don’t understand others don’t understand themselves. Haven’t been honest with themselves about who they are. Modern libtard elitists don’t know themselves or anyone else.

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

+2
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

my favorite part was when the woman was asked about her conditions and then she said: “we are being treated like dogs”.

But then when the reporter asked her about what she did and about the killings of others, she immediately said the: “Koran said so” So not her problem.

I want you to imagine just for a little bit why China takes the stance that they do.

do you know what else you’re seeing right here? this is how females actually organized their societies to work in the modern West. Even without men being around, these women are happy to keep on espousing anything that they were taught or told to believe in.

In the west where Christian fundamentalism is basically lukewarm, Islam or Muslim followings of their teachings of the Koran are life-and-death practices. They are in order to maintain control of their societies.

the way they got their religion set up is actually really amazing. For example here in the west if we have a fundamentalist Church, they can label that churches in one off. You can’t do the same thing if you critique Muslim faith or the Koran.

I want you to imagine what’s the difference between the Syrian camp and a basic housing project in Malmo Sweden or other places in Germany or other places in the United Kingdom?

The weather.

People in the west are busy actually caring about them.
    all they care about is destroying you. quote whatever peaceful verse you like. I can quote you literally one whole year long of legal text that tells you not to do bad things. Yet, people keep doing bad things.

Here’s the golden apple in the Cherry.
    Do you know every time a Muslim man goes in that camp there and rapes some chick, or basically beats then rapes a child, or kills a woman? or another woman kills another woman? Who’s gets the blame?

1, white man.
    2. The West
    3. white women.
    4,5,6,etc.. Everybody else. \\

what should really make you take notice is that even though China has these women in their little camps, they’re still not able to break through. That should go ahead and tell you something.

GOOD LUCK!

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

+2
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

Modern libtard elitists don’t know themselves or anyone else.

I really liked how Ann Coulter put it to the news anchor when she said all these new Millennials and hipsters are going to get a dose of what New York City used to be like in the 80s.

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

+3
    Daryll55
    Daryll55
    Participant

I read The Koran once(over 20yrs ago)from a Muslim who lended me a copy. I couldn’t believe how much it mirrored the Bible. There is a lot of good written in it and the only time it threatens violence is when the Integrity of the Muslim religion is attacked.Hard-line believers take anything non-Muslim as an attack by “infidels.” The Koran states in those cases the “infidel” must die.

What I don’t understand is why moderate Muslims don’t speak out against the severity of hard-line conservative Muslims.
    I am angered when Christians are killed in the Middle East JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE CHRISTIAN. That is cold-blooded murder!

Marry again, Hell NO ! ( Even JESUS was hung on a cross just once)

+4
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

The fact that the Qu’ran has to tell it’s readership not to screw goats tells you everything you need to know about it’s readership.

It also states that muslims must not live under a non-muslim government. They must either leave or take over. Which option they prefer is obvious.

There are no moderate muslims. It’s an exclusive religion. Tolerance is not in it. You are either in, or out.

It’s also integral to their society, so it’s tribal and political too – it cannot be separated out, so there can never be an American who ‘happens to be a muslim’.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.