Sisters Of Mercy

Topic by Colin Combover in a Coma

Colin Combover in a Coma

Home Forums MGTOW Central Sisters Of Mercy

This topic contains 17 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Bub  Bub 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    +3
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

From a youth, I was put in a place which was run by a nun who believed in a tooth for a tooth

I received a lash of 30, for being so heinous as to wear a moustache so dirty, and to be born with a penis

At night, I could feel they’re shadows in the corridor. Watching as I kneeled to the floor

Quaking, whilst shaking the Rosary as they stood over me next to the door

I tried with all my might, but I could never recite the Lord’s prayer right

I then became the Canaanites daughter and ate my bread and water dinner for this sinner on the ground like a Dog

All things masculine were proclaimed as sin, as I worshipped Mary instead of him

Lessons would be ruled by an iron fist. Any intimacy was without clemency, even a kiss

They, they sucked it out of me, where once was decency. Then became a crooked play of apathy

Only God can forgive, as the Sisters Of Mercy forsake, but never live

Years now tarry, but yet I still carry the cerebral fears

I am a legacy of Lazarus

AS WE ALL ARE

+3
    Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

Nice one Colin. Those old strict nuns have been replaced by nice little ladies down the primary school. As full of false judgement, prejudice and a joy in punishing “bad” behaviour as the old nuns. They are going to make you sorry for toxic masculinity just as the old nuns were going to make you sorry for original sin.

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

+2
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

Nice one Colin. Those old strict nuns have been replaced by nice little ladies down the primary school. As full of false judgement, prejudice and a joy in punishing “bad” behaviour as the old nuns. They are going to make you sorry for toxic masculinity just as the old nuns were going to make you sorry for original sin.

The title was easy as it’s one of my favourite artists.
    A few have relayed what it was like to reside with nuns.
    I agree with the above Mr Branch.

+2
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

Do one about a sick couple, a man and a woman, who like to go to grave yards and dig up bodies and have sex with them.

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

+3
    XSDBS
    XSDBS
    Participant

Sister Mary Stigmata (The Penguin)

+2
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

All things masculine were proclaimed as sin, as I worshipped Mary instead of him

You must have been watching TV reruns of Dan Brown’s DaVinci Code. LOL.

All Heil, The Sacred V peach soul leech

Da Vincis Last Supper is soooo 15th Century. How dull! I prefer Dalis Modern Version, sorry Leo!

Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

You must have been watching TV reruns of Dan Brown’s DaVinci Code. LOL.

All Heil, The Sacred V peach soul leech

Da Vincis Last Supper is soooo 15th Century. How dull! I prefer Dalis Modern Version, sorry Leo!

Where’s the one on Yeshua’s bosom. The one whom he “loved”
    Good films, Tom Wanks played the part well!

It’s all moot, but it gives us a good hoot!

+1
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

Do one about a sick couple, a man and a woman, who like to go to grave yards and dig up bodies and have sex with them.

Hmm, sounds familiar to the one I already composed. Necro-feel her”
    Can you’re muddled sponge brain remember that far back?

Pick another subject you social reject.

+1
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

Maybe the last line should read, “As are all of us”…..

+1
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

I havent quite one upped Dali but I reproduced on of his near stroke for stroke, same dimensions and media. I also did a Last Supper of sorts as well, but this time David is the body of Christ! LOL. You cant see it, because the entire painting is not shown, but it says in Hebrew at the bottom, Faith is not a Virtue.

+1
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

I havent quite one upped Dali but I reproduced on of his near stroke for stroke, same dimensions and media. I also did a Last Supper of sorts as well, but this time David is the body of Christ! LOL. You cant see it, because the entire painting is not shown, but it says in Hebrew at the bottom, Faith is not a Virtue.

I’m impressed with the paintings/drawings.
    Ever thought of getting into a gallery or selling. Requests/portraits etc

+2
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

all transatlantic goons care about is wall furniture and smart phones. Art dont sell. Well I actually sold that painting for $350 so I cant say art never sells. But the gesso board alone was $160 and I had dozens of hours in it plus paint… I was glad someone liked it though, enough to pay me what I had in it

Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

all transatlantic goons care about is wall furniture and smart phones. Art dont sell. Well I actually sold that painting for $350 so I cant say art never sells. But the gesso board alone was $160 and I had dozens of hours in it plus paint… I was glad someone liked it though, enough to pay me what I had in it

No different here pal.
    Planks of wood lost in a sea of banality.
    Obsessed about the outer shell rather than the inner core.

At the end of the day, art is an individual expressment(is that a word!)
    Any income is a bonus.

+1
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

I can tell, Im getting pretty good with each passing year, each new painting. The newest one is pretty damn clean. The testing page is a bunch of old stuff.

One day, 10 o 15 years from now, I may be serving up some Masterclass oil paintings that actually ARE good enough for rich trophy wives to buy and forget about. LOL. Just pay me the 10 grand and put it in some hallway ya rich old trout.

Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

Hmm, sounds familiar to the one I already composed. Necro-feel her”Can you’re muddled sponge brain remember that far back?
    Pick another subject you social reject.

Yes, I remember it and it was pure schit, you talentless retarded sod! It was a spectacular disappointment.

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

Hmm, sounds familiar to the one I already composed. Necro-feel her”Can you’re muddled sponge brain remember that far back?Pick another subject you social reject.

Yes, I remember it and it was pure schit, you talentless retarded sod! It was a spectacular disappointment.

Did you know ENVY is one of the 7 deadly sins?

P*ss off now, I’m going to bed.

+2
    Bub
    Bub
    Participant

There actually is an order of them bitches called Sisters if Mercy. No schitt

My childhood scars come from a different order of them lesbian t w a t s .

Just rolling down the road

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.