Smartphone Addicted Ho Destroys a Good Man.

Topic by MATRIX

MATRIX

Home Forums MGTOW Central Smartphone Addicted Ho Destroys a Good Man.

This topic contains 19 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by IMickey503  iMickey503 1 week, 3 days ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    +10
    MATRIX
    MATRIX
    Participant

A work colleague I’ve known for years got married two years ago to a smartphone addicted biatch.

I warned him at the time (pointless I know, but at least I tried)

I told him, whenever I see her she’s face down in the phone tapping away, company or not.
    Permanently face down in her “disloyalty device”

I told him NOTHING good can come from being with a phone addicted Ho.

He went and married her.

They have a child and a dog.

Now, he’s thrown out of his house after she got a restraining order based on false abuse charges and she’s going for his pension (it’s a good one) it won’t be so good after this utter c*nt takes a large bite because….entitled.

He told me she was cheating with THREE different guys on her phone.

I told him they’re just the ones you KNOW about.

Lost his home, all his money fighting false charges, and soon his pension.
    His future retirement stolen from him.

Loss of his child and dog is a given.

For the love of God STAY AWAY from these modern phone addicted slores.

This blue pill guy is now broken in every way imaginable, he’s in shock and disbelief at what she’s done.

I didn’t say I told you so, but oh man, it’s hard watching the slaughter.

DO NOT MARRY.

DO NOT RELATIONSHIP.

DO NOT DATE.

Give these thieving ABSOLUTE C*NTS nothing.

#MANOUT

+7
    Autolite
    Autolite
    Participant

He now knows that you were right about her. What is his excuse for not heeding your warning???

+6
    MATRIX
    MATRIX
    Participant

He now knows that you were right about her. What is his excuse for not heeding your warning???

He truly thought his cupcake was different and even if they split up she’d be reasonable because well….he knows her.

In her mind she is being reasonable because …entitled.

+6

Hes not gonna learn, most likely. Its just this one that was bad, nawalt, bla bla bla…

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

+4
    Sidecar
    sidecar
    Participant

When the phone comes out of the purse, I go out the door.

+4
    Deadly Raver
    Deadly Raver
    Participant

“All these apples taste great until you bite into a worm. By then it’s too late.” -Me

He should’ve heeded the warnings, but he had to try his luck. Now maybe he will be more careful.

Learn from the past, Control the present, and you will know the Future.

+3
    Autolite
    Autolite
    Participant

He truly thought his cupcake was different and even if they split up she’d be reasonable because well….he knows her.

Hes not gonna learn, most likely. Its just this one that was bad, nawalt, bla bla bla…

So many people it seems are just incapable of acknowledging (or simply refuse to acknowledge) the obvious truth. It baffles me why that is…

+6
    Sidecar
    sidecar
    Participant

So many people it seems are just incapable of acknowledging (or simply refuse to acknowledge) the obvious truth.

For every man telling him the obvious truth, there are dozens of women telling him the seductive lie: “NAWALT.”

I don’t know if a study has been done, but I suspect the majority of young men foolish enough to get married today were raised by single mothers.

+4
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

logged in just to hit all your stars. Thanks Matrix for the reminder. Sometimes I need to hear this stuff before DELUSION creeps in. Keep slinging Red Pills at us bro

+3
    MATRIX
    MATRIX
    Participant

logged in just to hit all your stars. Thanks Matrix for the reminder. Sometimes I need to hear this stuff before DELUSION creeps in. Keep slinging Red Pills at us bro

Thanks Bro, I got deep pocketfuls!

I’ll never stop.

They’ll have to shut me down!

+6
    Autolite
    Autolite
    Participant

Threads like this one is the main purpose for this forum. This shhit needs to be told. Most guys might not listen to what they’re being told here but if only 1% of lurkers heeds the warnings it’s worth it…

+3
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

Someone that dumb will never learn – it’ll be ‘NAWALT’ over and over again.

I just watch these morons burn.

+4
    FrostByte
    FrostByte
    Participant

Cucks don’t learn till they feel the burn, and some don’t even learn then.
    You can lead a boy to college, but you can’t lead a horticulture.

If you rescue a damsel in distress, all you will get is a distressed damsel.

+4
    Puffin Stuff
    Puffin Stuff
    Participant

If I would have believed that my little cupcake was different I wouldn’t have filed divorce papers on her when she left and kidnapped our son. I would have heeded her desire to be given some days to “think about it”. During that time she would have proven she could care for our son alone and gained residency in a county 8 hrs away from me. I’d be driving to court 8 hrs for all court filings. Needless to say I did not listen to her and filed immediately. I got full custody for the first three years of our divorce.

#icethemout; Remember Thomas Ball. He died for your children.

+4

So many people it seems are just incapable of acknowledging (or simply refuse to acknowledge) the obvious truth.

For every man telling him the obvious truth, there are dozens of women telling him the seductive lie: “NAWALT.”
    I don’t know if a study has been done, but I suspect the majority of young men foolish enough to get married today were raised by single mothers.

Dozens of women, dozens of men, and gynosociety, telling him nawalt. they all live off him believing this bullsh1t.

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

+3
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

Honestly, Im addicted to this site. I deleted gmail off my phone to resist the urge to come here (many freaking people arent even that strong!)

but Im at work now. Just wanted to bug yall even though you could use so time without my crazi sh!t. LOL. Yall have a good day.

Im practicing the art of delaying gratification. Seems to be a DEEP art that has multiple angles

+4
    Bub
    Bub
    Participant

He truly thought his cupcake was different

That’s the blue pill man’s credo..

#awalt # justdon’t

Just rolling down the road

+4
    Prefer Peace to Piece
    Prefer Peace to Piece
    Participant

“Now, he’s thrown out of his house after she got a restraining order based on false abuse charges and she’s going for his pension (it’s a good one)”

Thanks Matrix. Great post.

This sort of thing happens all to often. Some guys think their cupcake is somehow different- kind, loving, and thoughtful. The truth is she is just another cold-hearted bitch intent on hijacking his assets. False domestic violence charges are
    the norm. The guy gets kicked out of his house and he loses almost everything.
    When a lady pulls out her cellphone, she is basically telling you that your time and attention are not very important.

I think this smartphone addiction has gotten worse. A smartphone is a great indicator of a lady’s character, or lack thereof.
    A man should never marry or cohabitate, particularly if the cupcake is addicted to her cellphone.

+4
    Sidecar
    sidecar
    Participant

dozens of men,

Those aren’t men.

Not really.

IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

Good Man. Remember that. They ONLY destroy the good ones. Few get this, but those people you may point to as being the small amount of couples that make it? Look CLoser. You see what’s going on.

Fell bad for the guy. Weird thing is, he would have been better off if he just some poor shlub with a 9-5 working at the mini mart then what he has now.

All this push to be something. No wonder kids are killing themselves. They found out the truth.

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.