Smokin' Hot Ex…

Topic by Autolite

Autolite

Home Forums MGTOW Central Smokin' Hot Ex…

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Monk  Monk 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    +4
    Autolite
    Autolite
    Participant

https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/man-arrested-after-his-ex-wife-was-set-on-fire-in-quebec-city-police-say-1.4544129

I can’t even begin to imagine how bad things have to get for it to come to this! This is just beyond phucked-up! Now she’s scarred for life and he’ll be found guilty of attempted murder.

Guys! Zero interaction. Go MGTOW monk. Just walk away. Just keep walking farther and farther away. It just isn’t worth it… 🙁

+2
    Blade
    blade
    Participant

So happy been single . Anyone need a light

THE PLANTATION HAS NOW TURNED INTO THE KILLING FIELDS . WOMAN ARE NOW ROLLING CAMBODIAN STYLE .

+4
    RayBandaku
    RayBandaku
    Participant

Staying way from women was the best thing I have done in my life. I have nothing but peace and happiness now. Enjoy going your way.

+3
    TaxGuy
    TaxGuy
    Participant

If you think the red pill is powerful, that’s how powerful the blue pill can be in some guys. The murder/suicides, kill the kids too. You take away the blue pill dream from some guys and they just can’t handle it. Those guy have zero self esteem.

There’s something about divorce that can make you feel like a total failure. But it’s when you really realize that no one cares that much about you. NOBODY thinks about you 24/7 but you. Once you figure that out it’s pretty freeing. Unless you leave a trail of dead bodies behind you.

We all get what we tolerate

+2
    Grumpy
    Grumpy
    Participant

Hmmm
    Did anyone notice the lack of details regarding “identity” of either the perp or the victim.
    The lack of any real “info” that normally happens when someone named “Bob Smith” does something wrong says way more about the situation than it “hides”.

There was a time in my life when I gave a fuck. Now you have to pay ME for it

+2
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

The lack of any real “info” that normally happens when someone named “Bob Smith” does something wrong says way more about the situation than it “hides”.

Always a giveaway.

The great fictional detective Sherlock Holmes observed in one case that the clue was the guard dog that did NOT bark.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.