So, Matt Forney takes more shots at MGTOW, and Bar Bar

Topic by IGMOW (I Go My Own Way)

IGMOW (I Go My Own Way)

Home Forums MGTOW Central So, Matt Forney takes more shots at MGTOW, and Bar Bar

Tagged: 

This topic contains 24 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by Sidecar  sidecar 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    +2
    Russky
    Russky
    Participant

It was pretty entertaining until he said MGTOW are pretty much all Marxists and blew a full retard fuse

proud carrier of the 'why?' chromosome

+1

Anonymous

I finally took the time to really look at MF in that photo. His expression and rigid posture is identical to that of an awkward 12 year old boy touching a girl for the first time after being forced to do it by his Mother. He’d blow his load in his pants before he could get his zipper down if he ever were to see a real life nekkid woman.

This MGHOW has never banged anything that homely so maybe I really am a virgin by his standards.

+1
    Felix
    felix
    Participant

Holy F~~~ing Crap… Is this true? I have been hanging out with a bunch of NECKBEARD VIRGINS THAT ARE HIDING IN THEIR BASEMENTS BECAUSE THEY CAN”T GET LAID. Really … Hey you MGTOW LOSERS get your s~~~ together your giving me a bad rep. 🙂

more throttle ..... less brakes.....

Felix
    felix
    Participant

I could only manage to listen to about 5 mins of this video. Like I said I am kinda old and through out my life no matter what I have been involved in ski racing, motorcycles, cars, drinking wine, smoking cigarettes … whatever… eventually some moron stands up and announces “I am the Real SLIM SHADY and this is what it is really all about…” I promise you no matter where you go or what you do you eventually will hear some moron like this.

more throttle ..... less brakes.....

+5
    Sidecar
    sidecar
    Participant

Who the f~~~ is Matt Foney?

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.