So, who was the real target?

Topic by joetech

Joetech

Home Forums Political Corner So, who was the real target?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by IGMOW (I Go My Own Way)  IGMOW (I Go My Own Way) 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    +3
    Joetech
    joetech
    Participant

With all the hullaballew about Rob Porter’s resignation coming out, there’s now a call for John Kelley to resign because he knew about the allegations 6 months ago and tried to cover it up…or, so says the rumor mill. Remember that thread a while back where someone said “they” were going to start taking out high profile MGTOWs? I wonder if all this METOO and DV s~~~ is what they meant? So, I guess the war has begun in earnest.

"Don't follow in my footsteps...I stepped in something."

+1
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

There is no war. Just guys trying to protect themselves. And stupid men getting caught murdering people.

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

743 roadmaster
    743 roadmaster
    Participant

It is an all out attack on any and every part connected to Trump. If you have ex wives, you are a target and the media is going to try to make it into a major event.

mgtow is its own worst enemy- https://www.campusreform.org/

IGMOW (I Go My Own Way)
    IGMOW (I Go My Own Way)
    Participant

With all the hullaballew about Rob Porter’s resignation coming out, there’s now a call for John Kelley to resign because he knew about the allegations 6 months ago and tried to cover it up…or, so says the rumor mill. Remember that thread a while back where someone said “they” were going to start taking out high profile MGTOWs? I wonder if all this METOO and DV s~~~ is what they meant? So, I guess the war has begun in earnest.

Kelly is MGTOW? It is more like Kelly is running a competent ship, and people in the White House are tired of not having as much access to Trump before they had Kelly, so they want Kelly to be out. To think it is because Kelly may be MGTOW, is pushing it. Kelly is married.

As for targeting Porter, that may be a different story. AT MOST, it would be an ex doing payback to him. BUT, it is also possible he was abusive. No matter whether or not Porter was, he is considered an abuser now and was let go.

"I am my own thang. Any questions?" - Davis S Pumpkins.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT