So, why won't Norwegians immigrate to s~~~hole United States?

Topic by IGMOW (I Go My Own Way)

IGMOW (I Go My Own Way)

Home Forums Political Corner So, why won't Norwegians immigrate to s~~~hole United States?

This topic contains 30 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by BoB  BoB 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    +1
    IGMOW (I Go My Own Way)
    IGMOW (I Go My Own Way)
    Participant

Let’s look at some numbers a minute. If, by contrast, a nation worse off is a s~~~hole to a better nation, then the United States is a s~~~hole next to Norway.

This is per this article:
    https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2018/01/trump-s~~~hole-norway/550382/

It is one article I found trying to find anything on immigration numbers from Norway to the United States. Feel free to find better ones.

These are the numbers the article mentions:
    The country (Norway) discovered oil in the late 1960s, and, unlike other resource-rich countries that have succumbed to mismanagement and corruption in the face of sudden wealth, invested heavily in its people and its economy to become one of the world’s wealthiest places. Its per capita gross domestic product went from $1,441.80 in 1960 to $70,911.8 now, according to World Bank data. (The U.S. figure is $57,638.20.) Norway has higher life expectancy at birth than the U.S., lower rates of infant mortality, low unemployment…

Additionally, Norway is the world’s happiest country (the U.S. ranks 14), the place with the most political freedom (the U.S. ranks 45), most press freedom (the U.S. ranks 43rd), and most prosperity (the U.S. ranks 18).

And, from earlier in the article, about the decline in immigration:
    In fiscal year 2016, 1.18 million people became legal permanent residents of the United States, according to data from the Department of Homeland Security. Of these, 362 were born in Norway. That status, which is also known as the “green card,” brings immigrants one step closer to becoming naturalized American citizens. That same year, 753,060 green-card holders became citizens. The number of Norwegians: 93. The number of Norwegians immigrants to the U.S. has steadily declined over the past five decades, according to data from the Migration Policy Institute, which studies global migration trends. In fact, there are fewer Norwegians living in the U.S. than any other major European country.

—-

So, what gives? Why aren’t Norwegians immigrating to the United States, which is a s~~~hole in comparison?

"I am my own thang. Any questions?" - Davis S Pumpkins.

+8
    Hitman
    Hitman
    Participant

so the real question is how do i immigrate to Norway…!!!

Everything I Write Is A Public Service Announcement.

+8
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

This “s~~~hole” statement claim by the Washington Post is a lie. President Trump did not say that. The reason for a lie was that a few hours before the Washington Post lied the group Project Veritas came out with a video showing how Twitter employees “shadow ban” people on Twitter.

One of the Twitter employees stated that Trump supporters are “s~~~ty”.

There are so many people that have been brainwash to hate President Trump that when the media lies against President Trump with their bulls~~~ propaganda, these hatemongers will accept the bulls~~~ propaganda as true without question and figuratively eat it, smile, and ask for a second serving.

As for the “Norway” comment, when President Trump quested, he had finished meeting with Norway government officials earlier that day.

+2
    Carnage
    Carnage
    Participant

That’s the real question, I have been trying, yo no avail.

They don’t need doctors in my field over there.

F~~~ me.

My god is death. I don’t know if your god exist, I don’t know if will meet it, but I’m sure you and I, we both will meet mine.

+2

Anonymous

What a magnificent country!

Beautiful, just beautiful.

United States is a S~~~HOLE compare to that country.

+1
    Blade
    blade
    Participant

Ok going to come at all this haiti and skin colour race thing from a different angle . Because at the moment i don’t know much of what is going down in the world .

Which is dividing family colour race religion and so on .

Bro how about something cool . something you are proud of . Maybe there could be something you could teach me about your culture or something else .

How about sharing something to intrest people instead of fighting all the time .

If you remember we sorted the rascist problem as i shared a culture that i went and lived .

Seen guys talking on cools~~~ and fun stuff some really cool stuff and even on here i have learned and even changed my opinions on things i thought were once right .

Lets not be divided but unite as brothers .

Bad timing on your thread .

THE PLANTATION HAS NOW TURNED INTO THE KILLING FIELDS . WOMAN ARE NOW ROLLING CAMBODIAN STYLE . NACALT#METOO

+2
    Hitman
    Hitman
    Participant

Haiti must be the LUMP OF S~~~ compared with the U.S.
    logical conclusion.
    f~~~ing 3rd world disaster…
    aides crime and poverty…

a real shame they just can’t do better than that.
    no wonder they BEG at the table,
    when they should be WORKING to improve their country.

+4
    Hitman
    Hitman
    Participant

the Clinton foundation stole MILLIONS for Haiti.
    f~~~ing criminals.

+1
    Hitman
    Hitman
    Participant

How about sharing something to intrest people

this is an example of graffiti…
    NYC style.
    used to bomb s~~~ w paint years ago..
    like this..
    typical new york knuckle heads
    skip thru it and dig it..

+1
    Hitman
    Hitman
    Participant

some old school n.y.c. s~~~ for ya……….

+2
    The Black Scorpion
    The Black Scorpion
    Participant

Ask the Third World scum they let in by the plane load every day.

I’m sure they’ll give you some pointers.

The greatest tragedy in life is to spend your whole life fishing only to discover that it was not fish you were after. - Henry David Thoreau

+3
    Blade
    blade
    Participant

What a magnificent country!

Beautiful, just beautiful.

Ok mr haiti . Why not find something cool about haiti .

Do you fish or something . Everybody has something there good at .

You sound very culturally passionate . Please share

THE PLANTATION HAS NOW TURNED INTO THE KILLING FIELDS . WOMAN ARE NOW ROLLING CAMBODIAN STYLE . NACALT#METOO

+1
    Hitman
    Hitman
    Participant

Ok mr haiti . Why not find something cool about haiti .

yes.
    all we get is disaster pictures.
    i want to see the real deal.
    looks beautiful !

Anonymous

Haiti must be the LUMP OF S~~~ compared with the U.S.
    logical conclusion.
    f~~~ing 3rd world disaster…
    aides crime and poverty…

<iframe width=”500″ height=”281″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/WBfatY4mz-w?feature=oembed” frameborder=”0″ allow=”autoplay; encrypted-media” allowfullscreen=””></iframe>

a real shame they just can’t do better than that.
    no wonder they BEG at the table,
    when they should be WORKING to improve their country.

Let’s not hijack the OP thread. If you want to fight, let’s go back to mine, little bitch.

Anonymous

https://goo.gl/images/WJJZgy

One of the best thing I like to do when I go to my S~~~HOLE.

Anonymous

https://goo.gl/images/rRXS16

White people in Haiti?

Oh the herror…

Anonymous

https://goo.gl/images/FySBSk

The capital!

Where the crook president stays at.

Unfortunately, the earthquake destroyed a part of the “white house”.

+1
    Hitman
    Hitman
    Participant

that’s you .
    i didn’t hijack s~~~.
    except your mothers c~~~ sonny boy…
    have a dirt cookie and shut the f~~~ up you asshole.

+2
    FunInTheSun
    FunInTheSun
    Participant

Anyone who lives in Norway, or a Scandinavian country, is very, VERY lucky. They don’t need to come to the USA. We don’t have a s~~~hole country—our government officials are s~~~ty. They don’t know how to balance budgets and use tax revenue to improve our nation (like the Chinese government).

I don’t mind legal immigrants from all nations, but if I had my way: countries that are known to produce terrorists would be at the bottom of the list! And only a few would be selected among the most talented & educated. We have enough illiterate criminals here so we don’t need any more. I want immigrants who want to go to school, get a job, and earn an honest paycheck. But I think it is important to ensure that American citizens are educated, employed, and living productive lives before we offer jobs to immigrants.

"I saw that there comes a point, in the defeat of any man of virtue, when his own consent is needed for evil to win-and that no manner of injury done to him by others can succeed if he chooses to withhold his consent. I saw that I could put an end to your outrages by pronouncing a single word in my mind. I pronounced it. The word was ‘No.’" (Atlas Shrugged)

+1
    Blade
    blade
    Participant

Check this fishing dude out . This dude is cool as f~~~ .

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT